HP SOS 12th Admit Card September 2019 has been released. So, all the students who are going to appear for the exams held in September can now download their admit card through the link given below. Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) has announced the HP SOS 12th Roll No. 2019 on their main website – hpbose.org. For downloading the admit card students need to log in with their name and date of birth. In this article we provide you the important information related to the HP SOS 12th Admit Card September 2019. Check for more below.
Latest: HP SOS class 12th Admit Card for September session 2019 has been released. To download it visit the link below.
HP SOS 12th Admit Card September 2019
HP SOS 12th examinations for the second session commenced from the second week of September. But before appearing for the examinations, the board makes the availability of the admit card online. Last year the admit card was released on September 07. While this year the board has released the admit card a bit late. To know the important dates check the table given below.
|HP SOS 12th Roll No. 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of the Admit card||09 Sep 2019|
|Commencement of the Examination||12 – 26 Sep 2019|
Admit Card:To check the availability of HP SOS 12th Admit Card Septemeber 2019 Click Here
How to Download the HP SOS 12th Roll No. 2019?
Himachal Board of School Education(HPBSE) will be releasing the HP SOS 12th Roll No. 2019. Here we discuss some easy steps to download the admit card below:
1st Step– Candidate needs to go to the main website of hpbose.org. Or you can click on the link given above.
2nd Step– Now a new page of login will appear on your computer screen.
3rd Step- Here you have to enter some details like your name and date of birth.
4th Step– After filling all the details. Candidates need to click on the “Search” button.
5th Step– Your admit will appear on your screen download. And keep it for further assistance.
Details Available on HP SOS 12th Roll No. 2019
Candidates need to check their admit card for the details written below, if any information is missing contact the examination conducting authority.
- Name of the Student
- Roll No/Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Parent’s Name
- Name of the Examination
- Class of Student
- Test Center Details
- List of Subjects
- Timings of Examination
- Photograph of Student
- Candidate’s Signature
- Some Important Instruction
Importance of HP Open class 12 Admit Card
Admit card or roll no appear to be an identity proof for the students appearing for the examination. Every exam center will have an invigilator in front of the entrance. All this invigilator are specially appointed by the Himachal Pradesh Board School of Education. The job of this invigilator is to check and make sure that no candidate will enter the exam center without the admit card. Not only here, but admit card is also used in document verification of student. It consists of all the personal, educational and other details related to candidates.
General Instruction for Examination Center
Before the Exam- The students need to keep this instruction in their mind before appearing for the examination given below:
- Check that if you are carrying all the documents needed before leaving for the exam center. Try to pack all the things in the night before sleeping.
- Reach the examination center around 1 hour before the examination center.
- Students can not bring their family members inside the examination center.
During Exam- Some instruction for candidates that they should keep in mind while appearing for the exams
- Listen to the exam center staff and corporate while the document verification
- Students need to sit on the seats arranged by according to their roll no’s.
- No students are allowed to get up and leave the exam center during the exam center.
- The permission to leave the examination center will be given only if there is any emergency.
- No electronic device is allowed inside the exam center, if they found any it will be kept outside and authority will not be responsible for any misplacement.
- Candidate need to ask the invigilator if they have any doubts in the exam paper. If you want to discuss something with the fellow student. You need permission from the invigilator.
After the Exam- Candidates need to remember this thing after the examination.
- No student is allowed to leave the exam premises until the end of the exam.
- The students need to give their respective answer sheet to the invigilator after the examination carefully.
Official Website- hpbose.org
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.