HP SOS 10th Admit Card September 2019 is now available, So, all the students appearing in the upcoming session can download their admit card. The direct link to download the HP SOS 10th Roll No. 2019 has been provided on this page. To download the admit card, the login details required are name and date of birth. Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) has issued the class 10 admit card on its official website- hpbose.org. Through this article, we have provided all the important details regarding HP SOS 10th Admit Card September 2019.
Latest: HP SOS 10th Admit Card September 2019 has been released. To download it, click on the link below.
HP SOS 10th Admit Card September 2019
Talking about the previous year, the board released the admit card on September 07. Whereas, the board has released the admit card a bit late this year. Himachal Pradesh board has issued the admit card to the students who had registered themselves properly for the supplementary exams. Now, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding class 10 open admit card.
|HP SOS 10th Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||09 Sept 2019|
|Examination Dates||12 – 19 Sept 2019|
Admit Card: To check and download the HP SOS 10th Admit Card September 2019 Click Here
Steps For Downloading HP SOS 10th Roll No. 2019?
Himachal Pradesh Board releases the class 10 open exams admit card at the official website. Here, in this session, we have discussed the steps for obtaining the admit card. Students can follow the same to download theirs.
Step.1- The very first step is to visit the official website by clicking the link provided on this page.
Step.2- Now, a new page of login will appear in front of you.
Step.3- On the login page, you have to fill in the required details such as your name and date of birth.
Step.4- After filling the details, click on the “Search” button.
Step.5- Your admit card will appear in front of you. You can check and download it for future purposes.
Importance of HP SOS 10th Roll No. 2019
Admit card or roll no is an identity proof of the student appearing in the exam. Himachal Pradesh board appoints an invigilator at the entrance of the exam centre. The invigilator makes sure that no student enters the examination hall without the admit card. Not only this, but the admit card is also used while document verification. It consists of personal, educational and other details regarding the candidate. The list of details mentioned on the admit card is as follows:
- Name of the Student
- Roll Number/ Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Parent’s Name
- Name of Examination
- Class of the Student
- Test Centre Details
- List of Subjects
- Timings of Examination
- Photograph of the Student
- Candidate’s Signature
- Some Important Instructions
General Instructions For Exams
Before the Exam: The students need to keep in mind the following instructions before appearing in the exam:
- Don’t forget to check whether you are carrying all the important documents or not before leaving for the test centre.
- Make sure that you reach the exam centre for at least half an hour before the exam time.
- Students can not bring their friends or family member inside the exam centre.
During Exam: The students should keep in mind these general instructions while writing the exam
- Corporate with the test centre staff during document verification and frisking.
- In the exam hall, the students are advised to sit on the seats according to their roll number.
- No student is allowed to go anywhere in between the exam. Permission will be given only if there is some emergency,
- No electronic gadget is allowed inside the exam hall. If found any, it will be kept outside the exam hall and the authorities will not be responsible for misplacing.
- Take permission from the invigilator if there is any doubt or want to ask for something from the fellow customer.
After the Exam: The students need to keep in mind the following instructions after the exam.
- No student is allowed to exit the exam hall before the end time of the exam.
- The students need to make sure that they handover their respective answer script to the invigilator before leaving the exam.
Official Website: hpbose.org
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.