HP SOS 10th Admit Card March 2020 will be available by the fourth week of February expectedly. So, all the students appearing for the March exams can get the details for admit card through this page. Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) releases the admit card on its official website- hpbose.org. A direct link to download HP SOS 10th Admit Card March 2020 will be provided on this page once it is officially released. To download HP Open 10th Admit Card March 2020, the students need to submit their name and date of birth.
HP SOS 10th Admit Card March 2020
Himachal Pradesh open board is going to conduct class 10th exams in the first week of March. Before this, the admit card for all the desired students releases on the official website. Previously, Himachal pradesh open board released the admit card on February 26. Looking at the previous year schedule, we are expecting the same for this year too. To know the important dates regarding class 10th admit card, let us have a look at the table below.
|HP SOS 10th Admit Card March 2020||Important Date|
|Availability of Admit Card||Feb 2020|
|Start Date of Exam||05 Mar 2020|
|Last Date of Exam||19 Mar 2020|
Admit card: To check the availability of HP Open 10th Admit Card March 2020 Click Here
Steps To Download HP Open 10th Admit Card March 2020
Here, in this session, we have discussed the simple and easy process to download the admit card. The students can follow the same to download theirs.
Step.1- Firstly, visit the official website. To do so, you have to click on the link provided on this page.
Step.2- As you will do so, a home page of the official website appears on the screen. The students have to click on the student corner section at the top of the page and then on admit card (SOS).
Step.3- Once you will click on the link, a new page with the login window appears on the screen. Here, the students need to submit their name and date of birth.
Step.4- Your admit card appears on the screen. The students can check and download it for future purposes.
What Does 10th Admit Card March 2020 Consist of
Admit card is a very important document of verification on each day of the exam. Without the access to admit card, no student can enter the exam hall to give the exam. Here, we have discussed the list of details present on the admit card. The students can have a look at it below.
- Board’s Name
- Name of Examination
- Student’s Name
- Respective Class
- Roll Number
- Enrollment Number
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- List of Subject
- Subject Code
- Exam Timings
- Test Centre Details
- Photograph of the Student
- Signature of Student
- Important Instructions
General Instructions For Exam: Know Here
Before Exam: Given below are some of the instructions that a student should keep in mind before appearing in exam.
- Before leaving for the centre, make sure that you are carrying all the important documents required at the time of verification.
- Keep your family members or friends outside the exam hall. They can not enter the exam hall.
- Try to reach the exam hall at least half an hour before the start time of the exam to avoid late entrance.
During Exam: The instructions to be kept in mind while appearing for the exams is as follows:
- Students are advised to sit on the seats allotted to them to avoid any future confusion.
- During the exam, no student is allowed to go anywhere. You can either go before the exam or after the exam.
- Any students found using unfair mean practices will not be allowed to give the further exam. Also, strict actions will be taken against such students.
- Before interacting with other students, take permission from the invigilator present at that time.
- Any kind of unwanted stationery item or electronic gadget is prohibited inside the exam hall. If found any will be kept outside the exam centre.
After Exam: Given below are the instructions that a student should keep in mind once the exam is over.
- No student is allowed to leave the exam hall before the end time of the exam.
- Before leaving the exam centre, make sure that the students submit their respective answer script to the invigilator present at that time.
Official Website: hpbose.org
All the best for exams!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comments in the box provided below!!!