HP Board Date Sheet 10th Class 2018 has been released online by the Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education. The students wait anxiously for the date sheet so that they can start preparing for the subjects accordingly. The datasheet for HP Board Class 10th consists of the date, day of the exam, timings of the theory examination, subject name. The date sheet has been released for Regular, Private and State Open School (SOS) candidates. The exam for all the students will begin from March 07, 2018, however, the timings for the exam differs. The datasheet also consists of important information for the Practical Examination.After the completion of the exams, the board will declare HP Board 10th Result 2018 in the month of May 2018. Check more details regarding the HP Board 10th Date Sheet 2018 in the article below.
Latest: Revised Date sheet HP Board 10th class has been published. Check the Updated schedule below.
HP Board Date Sheet 10th Class 2018
The exam for all regular/ compartment/ improvement or others will start from 08:45 AM to 12:00 noon. While for the SOS candidate, the exam will be held from 01:45 PM to 05:00 PM.
- Click Here to download the complete HP Board 10th Class Date Sheet 2018 as a pdf.
Important Instructions for the Candidate Appearing for Theory Exam
- The Board will conduct Theory and Practical Examination on a different schedule.
- The assessment of Part-B of the Art will be on the basis of the Practical Examination to be held with the practical exam of other subjects.
- The papers for English, Mathematics, Hindi, social sciences, science and technology and culture topics will be made available in three series, namely A, B and C. The students taking exams in these disciplines are required to write / dark the letters in the prescribed block on main page / OMR sheet of the series in the allotted question paper.
- While answering the questions, it is important to darken the circle in the OMR that is in front of the same question number.
Important Instructions for the Candidate for Practical Exam
- Practical examinations of Regular Examinations of the Additional Sub-Regions of Bharmour / Pangi sub-division and district Kinnaur will begin from February 19 to 26, 2018 before the written examination. This Practical Examination will be conducted internally in the concerned State and affiliated schools.
- It is advised to candidates to know the date and time of the practical examination from their School Head by February 18, 2018.
- The Practical examinations of registered candidates under the Regular Examinations and State Open School of Bharmaur and Pangi Sub Divisional and District Kinnaur of District Chamba will begin after the written examination.
- Candidates are advised to know the date and time of the subject-time Practical Examination, in case of being of the Regular candidate or SOS by contacting the Head of the concerned study center by March 20, 2018.
What are the Items Allowed Inside the Examination Hall?
The students will be allowed to bring the following items for the exam:
- Admit card for Class 10th Board exam
- A clear Clipboard for writing
- Stationary Items such as Pen, Pencil, Eraser, etc.
What are the Items that are Not Allowed Inside the Exam Center?
The students will not be allowed to bring the following items into the examination hall:
- Any electronic device such as Mobile Phone, Calculator, etc is not allowed inside the examination center.
- Candidates should not bring any valuable items as the authorities will not be held responsible in case of any misplace.
- Notes, Revision Books, Guides, etc are not allowed inside the examination hall and should be kept outside.
How to prepare for HP Board 10th Class exam 2018?
We all know that board examinations are very important. So preparation for your 10th board examination should be perfect. Below are some tips and tricks for your exams preparations.
- Make a Plan Smartly: Plan your study by considering the important chapters and exam pattern and follow it strictly.
- Prepare Short Notes: Make short notes (formulas and short description) of all the topics you read. This will help you learn the subjects more easily.
- Take Advice of Expert: If you are stuck or confused with any topic or chapter, never hesitate in taking help from your teachers or expert.
- Solve Previous Year Question Paper: This should be done once the complete preparation is done. Solve at least past 10 years question paper, as this will help you in your revision also.