Waiting for the HP Board Compartment 12th Date Sheet 2018 so here we present it to you. The board released the date sheet online on the official website i.e. hpbose.org in June 2018. The application forms were out in this month and students registered for it successfully. The board conducts the supplementary examination in June. Moreover, you can check it through the content below. Also, we have provided the link to download the HP Board Compartment 12th Date Sheet 2018. So students willing to avail it can do so by clicking on the link. In order to attain complete information about the supplementary exams read the full article.
HP Board Compartment 12th Date Sheet 2018
The students seeking for the date sheet are on a right page. We have tried to provide the date sheet as well as the detailed information of the exam via this page. So, have a look at the table to know the important dates of the exams.
|HP Board Compartment 12th Date Sheet 2018||Important Dates|
|Starting of Examination||12 Jun 2018|
|Ending of Examination||22 Jun 2018|
Download Time Table: Click Here to download HP Board Compartment 12th Date Sheet 2018.
HP Board Compartment 12th Date Sheet 2018-Check Here
Students appearing for the Compartment exams can check their dates of exams from the date sheet which is given below. They can prepare for the exams according to the respective dates of the different subjects. Read and check the date sheet carefully to know your exam dates.
|Date and Day||Subject(Morning)||Subject (Evening)|
|12 Jun 2018
|English||Music(Hindustani Vocal/Hindustani Instrumental Melodic)
Hindustani Instrumental Percussion
|13 Jun 2018
Fine Arts: Painting, Graphic, Sculpture and Applied Arts(Commercial Arts: 8:45 am to 10:00 am)
|14 Jun 2018
|15 Jun 2018
|18 Jun 2018
|Human Ecology & Family Science(H.sc.)
|19 Jun 2018
|20 Jun 2018
|Computer Science (I.P.)|
|21 Jun 2018
Information Technology Enabled Services(ITES)(NSQF)
Travel & Tourism(NSQF)
|22 Jun 2018
How to Download the HP Board Compartment 12th Date Sheet 2018?
Students preparing for their exam need to know the dates for their examination. So we have provided the link to download the Date sheet. In order to ease their work, we have provided the steps below to download it. It is important to read them carefully and apply while downloading it.
- Click on the link present on the page to download the HP Board Compartment Date Sheet 2018.
- A new page which consists of the date sheet will appear on the computer screen.
- Check the dates for the exams. It will be in pdf format.
- Download it for your convenience.
Important Instructions to note in the Examination
In order to appear well in the examination, students need to know the instructions. So we have given some instructions below. Read them carefully and follow these strictly.
- English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Physics, Sanskrit, Hindi, History, Political Science, Economics, Accountancy, the Business studies question paper will be available in three sets. Students have to write the respective set in the block letters on the OMR sheet.
- The question papers and answer booklets will be distributed at 8:45 am(in the morning session) and 1:45 ( in the evening session). Initial 15 minutes is for reading and writing the details on the OMR sheet.
- The examination timings are 8:45 am to 12:00 noon for the morning session. While for evening it is 1:45 pm to 5:00 pm.
- The board will conduct practical examination on Jun 23, 2018, internally at the respective centre of examination.
- It will be conducted only for those who failed/absent from previous practical exams.
- The entry of mobile phones, calculators, electronic gadgets is prohibited in the exam hall. The guilty will be punished.
- The student needs to carry important documents like admit cards to get an entry in the exam centre.
HPBoSE refers to the Himachal Pradesh Board of Secondary Education. It came into existence in 1969. It prescribes syllabus, instructions and textbooks for school education. In addition to this, it also conducts the examinations for class 10, 10+1, 10+2, J.B.T. and T.T.C. It is headquartered in Dharamshala. Presently more than 8000 schools are affiliated to the board. Its aim is to provide quality education in the state.
We hope all the aspiring students will perform better than earlier exams. Good luck to all for your preparations and examinations.
Best Wishes from Aglasem Team! If you have any query feel free to ask in the comments section present below.