HP Board 12th Admit Card 2020 for regular students is available at the school login. While the admit card for compartment/ re-appear/ diploma holders can be downloaded directly through the link given below. Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) has released the admit card on its official website – hpbose.org. School heads/ principals can download the admit card online for regular candidates by entering the user code, password, security code and by selecting the desired class. Students can obtain their admit card by visiting their respective schools. Now, to know HPBOSE Admit Card March 2020 in detail check the content below.
HP Board 12th Admit Card 2020
HP Board class 12th exams are going to begin from the 1st week of March. While the practical exams are going to commence from February 15, 2020. Thus, before appearing for the exams students need to obtain their hall ticket issued by the board. Last year too board has issued the admit card on February 13. Now, to know the important dates regarding HP Board 12th Admit Card 2020 check the table given below.
|HP Board 12th Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||13 Feb 2020 (For Regular)|
25 Feb 2020
(For Compartment/ Reappear)
|Start of Examination||04 Mar 2020|
|End of Examination||27 Mar 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of HP Board 12th Admit Card 2020 Click Here
To check and download HP Board class 12th Admit Card 2020 for compartment/ re-appear Click Here
How To Obtain HP Board 12th Admit Card 2020
Here we are with the steps to obtain the admit card through offline mode. So, have a look at the certain steps given below.
1st Step- Firstly, students need to visit their respective school and obtain their admit card from the school authorities.
2nd Step- School heads/ principals can download the 12th admit card by entering the required login details such as the user code, password, and security code.
3rd Step- Once you received your admit card it is advised to the students to check all the details present on it.
4th Step- In case of any discrepancy in the details present on the admit card. Do contact the respective school authority immediately.
5th Step- At the end do not forget to carry your final admit card in the respective exam centre while appearing for the exam.
Steps To Download HP Board Admit Card 2020 For Compartment/ Re-appear Students
Here we are going to discuss with the steps to download the admit card online. check it from below.
1st Step- Firstly, click on the link of the admit card available on this page.
2nd Step- As you click on the link a login window opens on your screen.
3rd Step- Here you need to enter your name and the date of birth in dd/mm/yy format.
4th Step- After this, click on ‘Search’ button.
5th Step- Now, your admit card appear on the screen. Check the details present on your admit card and download it.
HP Board 12th Admit Card 2020: Details
Students need to be aware of some information available on the admit card. Therefore, we are going to provide you the representation of the details available in the admit card.
- Students Name
- Roll Number/Registration Number
- Exam Center
- Date and Day of Examination
- Timings of the Examination
- Reporting Timing
- Photograph of the Student
- Important Instruction
Application To Change Examination Centre
Students most of the time are busy in preparing for the examination and if in that stress you have to change the exam center. However, don’t worry we have a procedure that you can follow to change your examination center issued by Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE). Meanwhile, the students need to be aware of some details before starting with the application. check the details below:
- If the guardian or parent of the student has been transferred then only the student will be allowed to change the centre.
- Or if the student is ill. However, for this, they have to give a medical certificate.
- Meanwhile, the secretary can also change the exam centre under any other concerned circumstances.
- Certainly, for this, you have to make the application 15 days before.
- The application coming for change in the centre needs to come from the head of the institution.
- The fee for changing the exam centre for the whole examination period is going to be Rs. 500/- and for Practical Rs. 10/-.
- Fee for this is not refundable unless the board has cancelled the application.
- Application and the fee for change of exam centre shall be taken up to one month before the starting of examination.
- Change of centre will be cancelled if it is in the same city or within one month of the commencement of the examination.
- Check the application form in the link given below:
Instruction To Remember Before Exams
Students appearing for the examination needs to be aware of the important instruction they need to follow in the exam hall. Therefore, we are giving you a list of them in the section given below:
- Students need to carry all the important documents with them to the exam center. Most importantly, the admit card.
- All the students need to arrive at the reporting time to the exam center. However, students are advised to reach the exam center 5 minutes before the starting of examination.
- Any electronic device, paper or books is prohibited in the exam hall student carrying anything among this will be not allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Any misbehavior or discussion will result in the termination of the examination.
- Students need to submit their answer sheets to the examiner at the end of the examination.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans 1. Board has issued the class 12th admit card at the school login. Students can now avail their final admit card by visiting their respective schools.
Ans 2. HP Board class 12th admit card can only be downloaded online by the school authorities. To do so enter the user code, password and the secure key.
Ans 3. The admit card consists of the details such as the roll number, exam centre, reporting timings and the important instructions.
Ans 4. HP Board class 12th exams are going to conduct from March 04 to March 27, 2020
Ans 5. Exam timings for class 12th students from regular course are from 8:45 am to 12:00 noon.
Official Website- hpbose.org
If you have any questions or queries related to this you can ask them in the comment section below
All the best for the Examination
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.