HP Board 12th Admit Card 2020 will release by the 2nd week of February. Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) is going to announce the notification of HPBOSE Admit Card March 2020 on its official website which is hpbose.org. To clarify, the board releases the admit card on a school login where respective school enter the code and password that is use to obtain the admit card. After getting them they distribute it to students. However, if by some reason you didn’t get the admit card then you have to contact your respective schools. For more details, you need to check the content given below.
HP Board 12th Admit Card 2020
Last year the Board of Himachal Pradesh released the admit card on February 13. The examination for this began from March 06 to 29. As per their previous year’s we are expecting the board is going to release the HPBOSE Admit Card March 2020 in the same manner. To know more students can check the important dates related to the HP Board 12th Admit Card 2020 in the table given below:
|HP Board 12th Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||2nd week of Feb 2020|
|Start of Examination||1st week of Mar 2020|
|End of Examination||4th week of Mar 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of HP Board 12th Admit Card 2020 Click Here
How To Obtain HP Board 12th Admit Card 2020?
Students if you are confused about the admit card of class 12th and don’t know how to obtain the admit card. Don’t worry we are going to help you through these easy steps given below:
1st Step- Firstly, you need to contact the school authority to obtain the admit card.
2nd Step- Why? Because the board releases the admit card on the school login.
3rd Step- In other words the board provides every school a unique code and password.
4th Step- With the help of this, the school authority obtains the admit card from the official website.
5th Step- Meanwhile, students need to get the admit card from the school and check them carefully.
6th Step- If by any chance there is any information missing in your admit card.
7th Step- Students need to contact the school authority as soon as possible.
HP Board 12th Admit Card 2020: Details
Students need to be aware of some information available on the admit card. Therefore, we are going to provide you the representation of the details available in the admit card.
- Students Name
- Roll Number/Registration Number
- Exam Center
- Date and Day of Examination
- Timings of the Examination
- Reporting Timing
- Photograph of the Student
- Important Instruction
Application To Change The Examination Center
Students most of the time are busy in preparing for the examination and if in that stress you have to change the exam center. However, don’t worry we have a procedure that you can follow to change your examination center issued by Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE). Meanwhile, the students need to be aware of some details before starting with the application. check the details below:
- If the guardian or parent of the student has been transferred then only the student will be allowed to change the center.
- Or if the student is ill. However, for this, they have to give a medical certificate.
- Meanwhile, the secretary can also change the exam center under any other concerned circumstances.
- Certainly, for this, you have to make the application 15 days before.
- The application coming for change in the center needs to come from the head of the institution.
- The fee for changing the exam center for the whole examination period is going to be Rs. 500/- and for Practical Rs. 10/-.
- Fee for this is not refundable unless the board has canceled the application.
- Application and the fee for change of exam center shall be taken up to one month before the starting of examination.
- Change of center will be canceled if it is in the same city or within one month of the commencement of the examination.
- Check the application form in the link given below:
Instruction To Remeber in the Exam Hall
Students appearing for the examination needs to be aware of the important instruction they need to follow in the exam hall. Therefore, we are giving you a list of them in the section given below:
- Students need to carry all the important documents with them to the exam center. Most importantly, the admit card.
- All the students need to arrive at the reporting time to the exam center. However, students are advised to reach the exam center 5 minutes before the starting of examination.
- Any electronic device, paper or books is prohibited in the exam hall student carrying anything among this will be not allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Any misbehavior or discussion will result in the termination of the examination.
- Students need to submit their answer sheets to the examiner at the end of the examination.
Official Website- hpbose.org
If you have any questions or queries related to this you can ask them in the comment section below
All the best for the Examination