HP Board 10th Date Sheet 2020 has been released. So, students check and download your final exam dates from below. As per HP Board 10th Date Sheet 2020 exams are going to commence from March 05, 2020 and continue until March 19, 2020. The first exam is Sanskrit/ Urdu/Punjabi/ Tamil/ Telugu. Himachal Pardesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) has annonuced the final date sheet on its official website – hpbose.org. For more details regarding HPBOSE 10th Date Sheet 2020 check the content below.
HP Board 10th Date Sheet 2020
Last year HP Board has released the class 10th date sheet on December 31. The exams were from March 07 to 20. While this year there is a slight change in the final dates for the year 2020. Exam timings for class 10th students are from 8:45 am to 12:00 noon. The practical exams for the same are from February 22 to February 29, 2020. Both regular and private students can check their time table online. To do so visit the table below.
|HPBOSE 10th Date Sheet 2020||Important Date|
|Availability of Date Sheet||09 Jan 2020|
|Start Date of Exam||05 Mar 2020|
|End Date of Exam||19 Mar 2020|
Exam Timings: 8:45 am to 12:00 noon
HPBOSE 10th Date Sheet 2020
|Day and Date||Subject Name|
|05 Mar 2020|
|Sanskrit/ Urdu/ Punjabi/ Tamil/ Telugu|
|07 Mar 2020|
|09 Mar 2020|
|12 Mar 2020|
|13 Mar 2020|
|14 Mar 2020|
|Art -A (Scale and geometry), Music Vocal, Instrumental Music, |
Home Science, Commerce (Elements of Business/ Elements of Book Keeping
& Accountancy/ Type writing Hindi or English), Economics, Computer Science
Automobile (NSQF), Security (NSQF), Retail (NSQF), Information
and Technology Enabled Services (ITES)(NSQF),, Agriculture (NSQF), Travel & Tourism
(NSQF), Telecom (NSQF), Physical Education (Vocational), BFSI ( Banking Finance Services & Insurance)
|17 Mar 2020|
|19 Mar 2020|
|Science and Technology|
Date Sheet: To check and download final HPBOSE 10th Date Sheet 2020 Click Here
How To Download HP Board 10th Date Sheet 2020
Students can follow the easy steps given below to download the HPBOSE 10th Date Sheet 2020
1st Step- In a very first step click on the link of the date sheet available on this page.
2nd Step- As you click on the link a new page opens on your screen.
3rd Step- Here your HP Board 10th Date Sheet 2020 in a pdf format.
4th Step- Check your exam dates and the timings carefully.
5th Step- At the end you can also download the date sheet and paste its printed copy in your room.
Details on HP Board 10th Date Sheet
HP board class 10th date sheet consists of the following details. So, have a look at the points as given below.
- Exam Name
- Board Name
- Class of Student
- Subject Name
- Exam Date
- Exam Day
- Further Instructions
Points To Remember Before Exams
- Every day, before the examination starts, The deputy superintendent or the superintendent call all the students. After this, there is a checking where they search the pockets of students or students have to submit any books or paper they have in their possesion. where a late commer is admitted he will also go through the same criteria and a warning will be given to him.
- In the examination, if a student is found with a paper or book that is going to be of the same exam or is in any assistance to him. He get debarred from passing that examination.
- Students who use any kind of unfair means get disqualified from the examination right away. Along with that, he get banned from the boards for two years. Including the one in which he has been found guilty.
- If during examination students is found having some kind of discussion with a fellow student before the distribution of the answer sheet. He terminated from the examination of that subject.
- If the answer sheet of an examinee shows that he has taken help or helped a fellow student. he get disqualified for up to two years. Including the exam, he has been found guilty.
Preparation Tips For Board Exams
Students appearring for the board exams can go for the following tips and start preparing for the exams accordingly.
Schedule- Make a proper routine first and strategize with which subject you are going to start with and with which want to end.
Syllabus- After this you have to look for the curriculum books there is nothing that comes out of the syllabus. So, students need to start with the books suggested by the school authority. Then, if you have time left you can go through the help books.
Revision- When you are all done with your preparation of curriculum and you are ready to revise start with the previous year exam papers. This will give you an idea about the exam pattern as well as the revision.
Important Questions- Go through the previous year question paper or the sample papers and you able to recognize the important questions repeating every year.
Stress- Stress is a factor that comes in students mind when they are first time appearing for a board examination. So just keep your focus on preparing for the examination and forget about the rest of it.
Breaks and Proper Sleep- Students preparing for the examination skip there breaks and sleep times this just make your body a bit tired and not ready to intake a lot of mental pressure. So, take a good 9 hour sleep so that you can give your 100%.
Official Website: hpbose.org
All the best for your examination.
If you have any queries or suggestion please refer to us in the comments section below