HP Board 10th Admit Card 2020- Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) will release class 10 admit card by the month of February 2020. HPBOSE Admit Card March 2020 releases on the school login. To download the admit card, the school heads need to log in to the official website- hpbose.org. So, the students need to visit their respective schools to attain the admit card. Through this page, we have provided information related to important dates, steps to attain admit card, change of examination centre and other details regarding HP Board 10th Admit Card 2020.
Latest: Himachal Pradesh board is going to issue the 10th Admit Card 2020 in the second week of February 2020.
HP Board 10th Admit Card 2020
The prior year, admit card was released on February 13. Hence, we expect that the board is going to follow the same schedule for the upcoming academic session of 2019-20. Himachal Pradesh board provides user code and password to the school heads. Also, the students can follow the steps discussed in the next session. Now, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding class 10 admit card.
|HPBOSE 10th Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||Feb 2020|
|Examination Dates||Mar 2020|
Admit Card: To know the availability of HP Board 10th Admit Card 2020 Click Here
How To Obtain HPBOSE 10th Admit Card 2020?
Here, in this session, we have discussed the easy steps for attaining the admit card. The students can follow the same to attain theirs.
Step.1- Since the board releases the admit card at the school login, the school heads will be provided with the school code and password.
Step.2- Using the school code and password, the school heads will download the admit card.
Step.3- Now, the students need to visit their respective schools to attain the admit card.
Step.4- Once you will reach the school, contact the respective authority of examinations.
Step.5- Take your admit card along with you. Do Not forget to carry it on each day of examination.
List Of Details Present on 10th Admit Card 2020
When the students will get their admit card, they will see some information on it. This information is important for the students to know. The list of details present on the admit card is as follows:
- Name of the Conducting Body
- Examination Name
- Respective Class
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Name of the Student
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- List of Subjects
- Test Centre Details
- Subject Code
- Signature of the Student
- Some Important Instructions
Change of Examination Centre
Himachal Pradesh board allots a specific exam centre to each and every student. However, the students need to make sure that the exam centre once allotted will not be changed. Also, the board may change the examination centre in the cases mentioned below:
- If the parents of any student are having a transfer to some other city and the fact of transfer is duly signed by the head of the office where his/ her parents work.
- if the student is joining the school in some other place and his application has been received duly forwarded by the Head of the institution
In case any student is getting change in the exam centre then they have to fill in the application form. Along with the form, they have to pay the prescribed fees and photo to the exam conducting authority. Also, the students should make sure that the application and fee for change of centre shall be entertained up to one month before the date of the commencement of the examination concerned.
General Instructions For Examinations
Students need to read all the important instructions written at the back of the admit card. Also, we have mentioned some of the general instructions which should be kept in mind while sitting in the examination.
- Before leaving for the exam centre, the students should make sure that they are carrying all the important document required in the exam hall.
- Students should make it a habit to reach the exam hall at least 30 minutes before the start time of the examination.
- At the time of frisking and document verification, students are advised to maintain the discipline and stay in queue.
- In the exam hall, sit on the seat allotted to you, Sitting on other’s seat might create a problem later on.
- No student can communicate with the other student. If there is any problem or doubt, you can raise your hand and ask the invigilator.
- Students can not write anything on the question paper and their respective seat. It might be considered under unfair mean practices.
- The concerned authority will take strict actions against the students using unfair mean practices,
- No student can carry any kind of unwanted stationery items and electronic gadgets in the examination hall.
- Students need to submit their respective answer booklet to the invigilator present at the end of the exam.
- Students can not leave the exam hall before the end time of the exam.
Official Website: hpbose.org
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!