HP Board 10th Admit Card 2020 for compartment and improvement students has been released. So, all the students appearing for March exams can now download their HP Board 10th Admit Card 2020 from the direct link provided on this page. Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) has released the admit card notification on its official website- hpbose.org. Earlier, the admit card for regular students was released at the school login. Scroll down the page to know more about HPBOSE Admit Card March 2020.
HP Board 10th Admit Card 2020
Himachal Pradesh board is going to conduct the class 10th exams in the first week of March. Before this, the admit card for all the desired students is released. Previously. Himachal Pradesh board released the admit card on February 13. While this year too, the board has followed the same schedule. To know the important dates regarding class 10th admit card, the students can have a look at the table provided below.
|HP Board 10th Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||13 Feb 2020 (Regular)|
25 Feb 2020 (Compartment)
|Examination Dates||05 Mar- 19 Mar 2020|
Admit Card: To know the availability of HP Board 10th Admit Card 2020 Click Here
Also, To check and download the HP Board 10th Admit Card 2020 for Compartment and Improvement Students Click Here
Steps To Attain HPBOSE 10th Admit Card 2020
Here, in this session, we have discussed the easy steps for attaining the admit card. The students can follow the same to attain theirs.
Step.1- Since the board has released the admit card at the school login, the school heads have to login using the user id and password provided by the board.
Step.2- Now, the students need to visit their respective schools to attain the admit card.
Step.3- After collecting the admit card, check all the details present on it carefully.
Step.4- If there is any error in the admit card, get it corrected by the school heads.
Step.5- Take your admit card along with you. Also, make sure to carry it on each day of the exam.
Steps To Download 10th Admit Card For Compartment and Improvement Students
Himachal Pradesh board has released the admit card for compartment and improvement students on its official website. Given below are some of the easy and simple steps to download the admit card. The students can follow the same to download theirs.
Step.1- Firstly, the students need to click on the link provided on this page to download the admit card.
Step.2- As you do so, a new page with the login window appears on the screen.
Step.3- On this page, the students need to submit their name and date of birth in the space provided.
Step.4- The admit card appears on the screen. The students can check and download it for future purposes.
List of Details Present On 10th Admit Card 2020
When the students will get their admit card, they will see some information on it. This information is important for the students to know. The list of details present on the admit card is as follows:
- Name of the Conducting Body
- Examination Name
- Respective Class
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Name of the Student
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- List of Subjects
- Test Centre Details
- Subject Code
- Signature of the Student
- Some Important Instructions
Change of Examination Centre
Himachal Pradesh board allots a specific exam centre to each and every student. However, the students need to make sure that the exam centre once allotted will not be changed. Also, the board may change the examination centre in the cases mentioned below:
- If the parents of any student are having a transfer to some other city and the fact of transfer is duly signed by the head of the office where his/ her parents work.
- if the student is joining the school in some other place and his application has been received duly forwarded by the Head of the institution
In case any student is getting change in the exam centre then they have to fill in the application form. Along with the form, they have to pay the prescribed fees and photo to the exam conducting authority. Also, the students should make sure that the application and fee for change of centre shall be entertained up to one month before the date of the commencement of the examination concerned.
General Instructions For Examinations
Students need to read all the important instructions written at the back of the admit card. Also, we have mentioned some of the general instructions which should be kept in mind while sitting in the examination.
- Before leaving for the exam centre, the students should make sure that they are carrying all the important document required in the exam hall.
- Students should make it a habit to reach the exam hall at least 30 minutes before the start time of the examination.
- At the time of frisking and document verification, students are advised to maintain the discipline and stay in queue.
- In the exam hall, sit on the seat allotted to you, Sitting on other’s seat might create a problem later on.
- No student can communicate with the other student. If there is any problem or doubt, you can raise your hand and ask the invigilator.
- Students can not write anything on the question paper and their respective seat. It might be considered under unfair mean practices.
- The concerned authority will take strict actions against the students using unfair mean practices,
- No student can carry any kind of unwanted stationery items and electronic gadgets in the examination hall.
- Students need to submit their respective answer booklet to the invigilator present at the end of the exam.
- Students can not leave the exam hall before the end time of the exam.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the frequent questions asked by the students related to the class 10th admit card.
Ques.1- When is Himachal Pradesh board going to issued the class 10th admit card?
Ans.1- HImachal Pradesh board has released the class 10th admit card on February 13, 2020.
Ques.2- How can we attain the admit card?
Ans.2- Himachal Pradesh board releases the admit card at the school login. So, all the desired students have to visit their respective schools to attain the admit card.
Ques.3- What to do if there is any discrepancy in the admit card?
Ans.3- After attaining the admit card, the students are advised to check all the details carefully. If there is any discrepancy in it, then the students need to contact their respective school authorities for the same.
Ques.4- Is it important to carry admit card on each day of the exam?
Ans.4- Yes, it is a compulsion for the students to carry admit card on each day of the exam as it is used at the time of document verification.
Ques.5- It is compulsory to carry a colored printout of the admit card to the exam hall?
Ans.5- No, it is not a mandatory thing. You can either carry black and white or colored printout. But it is preferred to take a colored printout as the details on it are more visible and clear.
Official Website: hpbose.org
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.