How to Prepare for Class 10 Board Exams – Board exams are about to begin. For some board’s, the exams will be held in the month of February while for some board’s, the exams will be held in the month of March. So, the students are having less time for the preparation. The students are nervous and frightened due to the board exams. So, for the convenience of the candidates, we are providing some preparation tips for the board exams. Thus, you can check the important schedule, the way to do the preparations etc. We have also provided the Tips to Score 90% Marks in Class 10 Board Exams. To understand the preparation tips for the board exams, you can check the entire page.
How to Prepare for Class 10 Board Exams
It is not easy for the candidates to get good marks in the board exams. So, here, we are covering the same topic very extensively. It contains the general preparation tips, preparation tips subject wise, the precautions that the students should take at the time of appearing for the exams etc. To attain more information, explore this page.
How to Prepare Mathematics for Class 10? 🖩
There is a myth among the students that Mathematics is a very difficult subject. However, it is not true. It totally depends on the students how they prepare this subject. For your help, we are giving some of the tips here. You can check the tips below:
Understand the Syllabus First: To prepare any subject, it is very important to understand the syllabus. First of all, know the number of units, the distribution of marks, and the weightage of each topic.
Learn the Formulas and Write it on a Separate Register: Formulas the most important factor for the candidates who want to prepare well for Mathematics. So, the candidates are advised to write all the formulas on a separate register and learn these formulas on daily basis. It would be very beneficial for the candidates.
Understand the Process to Solve Questions: It is very necessary for the students to solve the questions themselves. First, try to solve the questions on your own and if you could not solve then see the process to solve the answers.
Do Not Memorize the Answers: It is the hard and fast rule while preparing Maths that the students must not by heart the answers. They should only try to solve it. Mathematics is the subject which does not require any kind of memorizing the things.
How to Prepare Science for Class 10? 🤖
Science is one of the scoring subjects for the candidates. In class 10, Science contains three subjects, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Thus, you can check the preparation tips for Science also. You can check it from below:
- The theory part of Physics is very understandable. So, it is recommended that the students should understand the theory part well.
- Practice the formula based questions. These are used to be asked very frequently.
- Lens and Mirror topic is very important to score well.
- Derive the equations and practice them.
- Chemical reactions are very important for candidates to understand. Try to balance the equations.
- The periodic table is necessary for the students to learn.
- Learn the common names, their chemical formulas, chemical names, preparation, and uses.
- Choose the most important reactions, its conversions and practice it.
- Diagrams are the most important things for Biology subject.
- Learn all the important definitions.
- Some of the most important topics are the reflex action, reproductive organs of human male and female and various parts of a flower, the human brain, and respiratory system.
How to Prepare English for Class 10? 📖
English subject is having two parts i.e. Literature and Grammer. The Literature part is different fro various boards. But The Grammer part is the same for all the boards. So, the candidates are advised to do the preparations. For this, you can also take help from the points given below:
Read Newspapers and Increase Your Vocabulary: The best way to increase the vocab is reading the newspapers. You can do it every day. It would affect your vocabulary as well as your General Knowledge. So, the candidates should follow this suggestion.
Practice Unseen Passages: In every single year, the questions related to the unseen passages used to be asked. So, for the better understanding, the students should practice the passages and try to write the answers without any help.
Prepare Poems and their Explanations: Now, comes the Literature part. The students should read all the poems and the seen passages. Also, understand the explanations for it.
Make Grammer Stronger: This is very interesting and scoring part of the question paper. It contains the Grammer portion. So, the students would get the questions of very short answers. Thus, the students can score well by this section.
How to Prepare Hindi for Class 10? 📚
Hindi is one of the most scoring and easy subjects for the students. All you need is a good understanding of the Language. The question paper of Hindi contains the poems, passages, Grammer etc. You can go through the points given below to know the tips:
Analyze the Paper Pattern: As we have already mentioned that the students should have an understanding of the paper pattern and the marking scheme. So, with the help of it, you can get an idea of the type if questions use to be asked in the exams.
Practice Letter, Applications, Essays: This is the part which always comes in every board. Thus, you are suggested to practice the questions on these topics. For this, you can choose one topic and write a letter or application or essay on it.
Write Answers According to the Defined Marks: It is the most common problem of the students. They do not understand the time they should give to each question. In result, their question gets left. So, the students should first check the marks predefined and then write the answers accordingly.
General Preparation Tips for Class 10 Board Exams 😎
After providing the preparation tips subject wise. We are also providing some of the common and general preparation tips for the candidates. You can check it here:
- First of all, you should understand about the perfect timings for the study. Some of the students use to be comfortable in the morning and some at night. So, choose the time at which you are comfortable and then cover the major topics at that time.
- Students should take proper sleep. It helps in bursting the stress.
- A man is he what he eats. So, you should eat healthy food.
- Drink as much water as you can. You will not feel dehydrated.
- Do not be stressed. Talk to your parents and friends often.
- Do not daydream. Pay the concentration on the studies for a while.
- Board exams are just a matter of a few days. So, do not be distracted by surfing on social media.
Recommended: Click Here to Download Class 10 Sample Papers.
Things to Take Care in Board Exams
There are several things that the students should take care at the time of appearing for the board exams. For the help of the candidates, we are providing the same here. You can check it below:
- As the first step, read the question paper properly. Take 5-10 minutes to read the question paper.
- Then priorities the questions and start write answers.
- It is not necessary that you must attempt the questions serial wise. You can do it according to your comfort.
- Before giving any answer, you should write the question number or answer number properly.
- Try to provide some gap between the two answers.
- Give the answers in neat and clean handwriting.
- Attempt the questions and write the answers as per the defined marks.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.