Haryana Open Date Sheet 2019 – The Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani has released the HOS Date Sheet 2019 for the candidates who are going to appear for class 10 and 12 exams. For class 10, the exams will begin from March 07, 2019 while for class 12, the exams will be held from March 08, 2019. The date sheet is the same for the academic/ open school/ re-appear candidates. The candidates can download the Haryana Open Date Sheet 2019 from the official website i.e. on bseh.org. We have also provided the direct link below to download the time table. The students can get detailed information about the HOS Date Sheet 2019 by checking the entire page.
HOS Date Sheet 2019
The board exams of Haryana will be held in the afternoon shift. The timing from the exams is from 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm. To understand the important dates related to HOS Date Sheet 2019, you can check the table given below:
|HOS Date Sheet 2019||Important Dates|
|The Exams will Begin from||08 Mar 2019|
|Conclusion of the Exams||30 Mar 2019|
|Exams will Begin from||07 Mar 2019|
|The End of the Exams||03 Apr 2019|
- HOS 10th Date Sheet March 2019
- HOS 12th Date Sheet March 2019
- Haryana Open 10th Date Sheet Sept 2019
- Haryana Open 12th Date Sheet Sept 2019
How to Download HOS Date Sheet 2019?
The candidates can download the time table online. The students are having various ways to get the date sheet. Students can download it from the official website. They can also obtain it from the link that we have provided here. You can check the process to find the time table from the steps given below:
Step-1: Log on to the official website. You can reach the website by clicking on the link that we have provided here.
Step-2: When you will hit the link then you will be able to see the homepage of the website. On the homepage, you can see the link under “What’s New” section.
Step-3: Once, you will hit the link then you will be able to see your time table. The link is the same for class 10 and 12.
Step-4: The time table is available in the pdf format. It contains all the necessary information.
Step-5: At last, you can check the date sheet. Check it and then download it. As the last step, you can take the printout of it for future reference.
Details Available on HOS Date Sheet 2019
The time table contains important information related to the board exams. The students can check the same from the points given below:
- Exam Name
- Exam Type
- The Name of the Board
- Class Name
- Exam Date
- The Days of the Exams
- Exam Timings
- Some Other Necessary Instructions
Important Points Related to Exams 2019
There are some of the important points related to the board exams that the students should know. So, for the help of the students, we are providing the important points here. You can check the same from below:
- The students should download the date sheet and then take its printout.
- Take at least 3-4 printouts so that you can have an alternative if you lose one.
- In the examination hall, it is mandatory for you to have the admit card. If you do not have it then you will not be allowed to appear for the exams.
- Reach the exam centre at least 30 minutes before the reporting time.
- When you get the answer sheet then fill all the details correctly on it, especially your roll number.
- After getting the question paper, you should write your roll number on it. Read all the questions carefully and then prioritize the questions for the answers.
- You should leave some space between the two answers or you can also draw a line there.
Official Website: bseh.org.in
All the best for the exams. For any question or query, you can use the comment section given below.