HOS 12th Revaluation/ Rechecking Sept 2019 application forms are now available. So, all those students who were not happy with the marks they have score can now apply for the process of revaluation and rechecking. The direct link to fill the application forms has been provided on this page. Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) has released the application forms on its official website- bseh.org.in. After the completion of the forms, Haryana board will release the HOS 12th Revaluation/ Rechecking Sept 2019 Result. To know more about 12th rechecking and revaluation for the September session, go through the page.
HOS 12th Revaluation/ Rechecking Sept 2019 Result, Form, Date
Haryana board released the 12th open result on October 30. After this, the board has started with the process of rechecking and revaluation from October 31. To fill the form, the students can follow the steps provided in the next session. Now, before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding HOS 12th Revaluation/ Rechecking 2019 Sept.
|HOS 12th Revaluation/ Rechecking 2019||Important Dates|
|Start Date of Application Form||31 Oct 2019|
|Last Date of Application Form||19 Nov 2019|
|Declaration of Result||Dec 2019|
Result: To check the availability of HOS 12th Revaluation/ Rechecking Sept 2019 Result Click Here
Apply: To fill the application forms for HOS 12th Revaluation/ Rechecking Sept 2019 Click Here
Application Fee- Know Here
Along with the form, the students have to pay a certain amount of application fee as well. Haryana board has set different amount for different process. The amount of application fee set by the board is as follows:
- For the Revaluation Process, the students have to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000 per subject. However, the BPL cardholders have to pay Rs. 800 per subject along with the copy of BPL card.
- For the Process of Rechecking, the students need to pay an amount of Rs. 250 per answer book.
How To Apply For 12th Revaluation/ Rechecking Sept 2019
Haryana board has released the application form on its official website. Here, in this session, we have discussed the steps for filling the application form. The students can follow the same to fill theirs.
Step.1- Firstly, the students need to visit the official website. To do so, you can click on the link provided on this page.
Step.2- As you do so, a new page with the login window will appear on the screen.
Step.3- On this page, you need to select your class and then fill your roll number. After this, you need to select the process you want to apply for and then fill the code.
Step.4- After filling the details, click on the “Register” button. Your application form will appear on the screen.
Step.5- The students need to fill the application form carefully. After filling the form, you need to pay the required amount.
Step.6- After the submission of application form and fees, the board will send it for further proceedings.
Important Regulations For Revaluation Process
Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the important regulations given by the board. The student should keep them in mind while filling the application form.
- Students can send application form and fees through online within a time period of 20 days after the declaration of result.
- The students of class 12th D.Ed (Academic or Open) having marks above 90% can also apply for the process of revaluation.
- Amount of application fee once submitted will not be refunded under any circumstances. Also, the students can only fill one form for one or more subjects.
- After the revaluation, if there is an increase of 10% marks then Rs 500 will be refunded to the students. For BPL cardholders, the amount of Rs 400 will be refunded.
- If there is an increase in the marks of any subject then it will be added to the total of the subject. But if there is any decrease, then the result will be the same as released earlier.
- The board will not accept any incomplete form or form without fees.
- No student will be able to see their marked answer sheet.
- Revaluation is applicable only in the case of a written exam. Also, the board will take actions according to the rules and regulations.
Important Instructions For Rechecking Process
Given below are some of the important instructions which a student should keep in mind while filling the application form for rechecking.
- The application form and fee need to be sent through online within a span of 20 days of declaration of result. No other form of submission will be entertained.
- No incomplete form or forms without application fee will be accepted. Also, no amount of application fee will be refunded in any case.
- Only one form per student will be accepted for one or more than one subjects.
- The decreased or reducted marks will be considered as it is and not the marks obtained formerly.
- The students applying for the process of rechecking need to make sure that they are having their answer book with them.
- Students can apply for the rechecking process only in the case of a written exam.
- For any legal proceeding regarding rechecking can be done through the court situated at Bhiwani only.
HOS 12th Revaluation/ Rechecking Sept 2019 Result
After the declaration of the main examination result, some students were not happy with the marks they have scored. Such students can apply for the process of revaluation or rechecking. Revaluation refers to the process of checking the whole answer script again to make sure no question is left unchecked and the calculation is done correctly. While rechecking refers to the process of checking whether all questions are correctly checked and marked or not. To apply for either process, the students have to fill the application form which is available online. Apart from the form, you also have to pay an amount of application fee as well. Once the forms are over, the Haryana board releases the result for revaluation and rechecking. The result for both the process releases on the official website.
Steps For Checking 12th Revaluation/ Rechecking Sept 2019 Result
Haryana board releases the result on the official website. Given below are some of the easy steps which you can follow the check your result.
1st Step- Firstly, visit the official website. To do so, you can click on the link provided on the page.
2nd Step- As you do so, you will be redirected to a new page of login.
3rd Step- On this page, you need to fill your case no and code in the space provided on the page.
4th Step- After filling the details, click on the “Print” tab. Your result will appear on the screen. You can check and download it for future purposes.
Board of School Education Haryana
Board of School Education is a government board of education which was formed on November 03, 1969. It is popularly known as BSEH. Haryana board is responsible for conducting public examination for middle, matric and senior secondary education. The exams for class 8th, 10th and 12th take place in the month of March. After the completion of exams, the board also releases the result for the same on its official website. Apart from this, it also have an internal organ for students who were not able to get a formal education. It is known as Haryana State Open School.
Official Website- bseh.org.in
All the best for your result!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comments in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.