HOS 12th Revaluation/ Rechecking 2019 application forms are now available. After the declaration of result, the candidates who are not happy with their score can now apply for the process of revaluation and rechecking. However, the candidates can click on the direct link provided on this page to fill the application form for either process. Moreover, the Board of School Education (BSE), Haryana has also released the application forms for the same on its official website. Scroll down the page to know more about the HOS 12th Revaluation/ Rechecking 2019 Result 2019.
HOS 12th Revaluation/ Rechecking 2019 Result, Form, Date
After the declaration of result, many candidates were having doubt with the marks they have scored. However, the board has started with the process of revaluation and rechecking for such students. Revaluation refers to the process of calculating the marks scored by the candidate again to make sure that there is no mistake. Before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know more important dates related to class 12 revaluation 2019.
|HOS Class 12 Revaluation/ Rechecking 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application Form||21 May 2019|
|Last Date of Application Form||10 June 2019|
|Declaration of Result||July 2019|
Apply: Click Here to fill the application form for HOS Class 12 Revaluation/ Rechecking 2019.
Along with the application form, the candidates have to pay an amount of application fee set by the board as well. However, the Haryana board has set a different application fee for different courses:
- The candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000 per subject for the process of revaluation. However, the BPL cardholders have to pay Rs. 800 per subject.
- For the process of rechecking, the candidates have to pay an amount of Rs. 250 per answer book.
How to Apply for HOS Class 12 Revaluation/ Rechecking 2019?
The board has released the application forms at the login itself. However, the candidates need to make sure that they fill the application form before the due date. Here, in this session, we have discussed the steps for filling the application forms. The candidates can follow these simple steps to apply:
Step.1- Firstly, visit the official website. To do so, you can click on the link provided on the page.
Step.2- After that, the candidates will be redirected to a new page of login.
Step.3- On that page, the candidates have to fill in their login details such as class, roll number, process, and the code.
Step.4- After filling the details, click on the “Register” button.
Step.5- Once the candidates have registered, the application form will appear on the screen.
Step.6- The candidates have to fill in the application form carefully and correctly without any mistake.
Step.7- Once the form is filled, the candidates have to pay an amount of application fee for the process selected.
Step.8- After the successful payment of the application fee, your form will be accepted by the board.
Important instructions for Revaluation 2019
The board has provided some important instructions for the candidates who are applying for the process of revaluation. The instructions are as follows:
- No offline facility of application forms is available.
- The candidates have to pay an application form and fee online only within a time gap of 20 days.
- The result of revaluation will be available on the official website at the login itself.
- The BPL Card Holders have to fix a copy of the BPL card along with the application form online itself.
- If the marks of the candidates will get an increase with 10%, then the answer book will be sent to the third examiner.
- Half of the amount paid by the candidates will be refunded back to them once the process gets over.
- Incomplete form/ form received without the payment will get rejected by the board at that time.
- However, the candidates can only apply for revaluation of theory examination. No revaluation for the practical examination will be done.
- Any further proceedings for revaluation can be done through the court.
Important Regulations for Rechecking 2019
Some important instructions given by the board for the process of re-evaluation is as follows:
- Application form and fee can be sent through online within a span of 20 days.
- Incomplete form/ form received without the application form will be directly cancelled.
- The fees once paid by the candidate will be not refunded under any circumstances.
- However, the candidates have to fill only one form for one or more subjects.
- The decreased marks will be considered as it is and not the marks obtained formerly.
- The candidate can apply for rechecking only if the answer book is available.
- Hence, the marked answer book of the candidate will not be shown to the candidate and their parents/ guardians.
- Moreover, rechecking can be done only in the case of a written examination. No application forms for the practical examination will be accepted.
Official Website: bseh.org.in
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!