HOS 12th Admit Card September 2019 has been released. So, all the appearing for the September session can now download their admit card through the link given below. Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) announces the Haryana Open Admit Card 2019 on their official website which is bseh.org.in. In order to download the admit card you need to enter your roll number, candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, mobile no, adhaar no and registration no. Now, you can look for information related to the HOS 12th Admit Card September 2019 below on this page.
Latest: HOS class 12th Admit Card September 2019 is now available. To download it visit the link below.
HOS 12th Admit Card September 2019
HOS 12th Admit Card September 2019 issued at the login. Haryana Open board conducts the examinations two times a year. One in the month of March and the other in the month of September. However, the board makes the availability of the admit card on a separate log in. Now, here we are with the second session admit card details. So first, have a look at the table of the important dates given below.
|Haryana Open Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|Release of the Admit Card||26 Aug 2019|
|Start of the Examination||04 Sept 2019|
|Last day of the Examination||19 Sept 2019|
Admit Card: To check the availibilty of HOS 12th Admit Card Septemeber 2019 Click Here
How to download the HOS 12th Admit Card September 2019
Candidates can look for the easy steps to download the Haryana Open Admit Card 2019 below:
1st Step– Candidates need to go to the official website which is bseh.org.in or you can click on the link given above.
2nd Step– After the last step candidates will have a new window.
3rd Step– Candidate needs to log in to that new window.
4th Step– You have to enter some basic information and your registration number, In order to download the admit card.
5th Step– Check your admit card and details on it carefully and download it or print it for further assistance.
Information on HOS 12th Admit Card September 2019
On the Haryana Open Admit Card 2019 there will be some information that will be very useful for candidates. The things that will be present on the admit card is given below:
- Name of the Student
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Name of the Examination
- Board Name
- Subject List with Exam Dates
- Test Center Details
- Timings of the Exam
- Important Instruction
Things to Remember before the Examination
Candidates need to remember some things before appearing for the exam this will help you through the course of the examination. Candidates can look for the following instructions below:
- On the day of examination candidates need to carry their Haryana Open Admit Card 2019, without it you will not be allowed in the exam center.
- When you are downloading the admit card don’t forget to read and check the details carefully.
- There are some certain rules and instruction of each and every exam center, Candidates are advised to follow this instruction.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any paper or electronic device like mobile phone, calculator on the premises of the exam center.
- Carry all the required items like stationary and water bottle to the exam center.
- Candidates are advised to reach the exam center before the examination this will save you from any delay caused by the traffic.
Importance of Haryana Open Admit Card 2019
Admit Card is an important document for candidates. And for that we have pointed out some important points that you should know:
- Carry your admit card to the examination center. Without it you will not be allowed to enter or sit in the examination.
- Print it out you need to have two copies of your admit card. If in any case you lost one you will have one.
- Admit card will come in handy after the examination for downloading the result.
- Admit card is proof of your identity. Candidates have to provide the details in their secondary examination.
Where can I find the Admit card?
Candidate can look for the Haryana Open Admit Card 2019 on the official website of the bseh.org.in
What if I have some details missing from my Admit Card?
If candidates have any information missing from their admit card they can contact the respective exam conducting authority.
Can I change my allotted exam center?
No candidate can not change their allotted exam center.
If I have my admit card in a soft copy will it be allowed on the exam center?
No, candidates need to carry there admit card in a hard copy.
Can I carry my mobile phone with me to the examination center?
No, candidates are not allowed to carry any electronic devices to the exam center.
Official Website- bseh.org.in
All The Best!
For any query or your views do comment in the box provided below!