HOS 12th Admit Card March 2020 for fresh and re-appear students has been released. So, all the students appearing for March exam can now download their HOS 12th Admit Card 2020 from the direct link provided on this page. Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) has released the admit card on the official website- bseh.org.in. The students need to select their application name and submit their roll number, name, father name, mother name, mobile number, aadhar card, registration number to download Haryana Open 12th Admit Card 2020.
HOS 12th Admit Card March 2020
Haryana board is going to conduct class 12th exams in the first week of March. But before this, the admit card to all the desired students is issued. If we look at the previous year schedule, Haryana open board released the admit card on February 23. While this year, the board has released the admit card 3 days earlier. Now, before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding the admit card.
|HOS 12th Admit Card March 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||20 Feb 2020|
|Exam Dates||03 Mar- 31 Mar 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of Haryana Open 12th Admit Card 2020 Click Here
How To Download HOS 12th Admit Card March 2020
Haryana board has released the class 12th admit card on its official website. Here, in this session, we have discussed the steps for downloading the hall ticket. The students can follow the same to download theirs.
Step.1- Firstly, the students need to click on the link provided on the page to download the admit card.
Step.2- As you do so, a new page with the login window appears on the screen.
Step.3- On the login window, the students need to select their application name and submit their roll number, name, father name, mother name, mobile number, aadhar card, registration number
Step.4- The admit card appears on the screen. The students need to check it all the details present on it carefully. Also, you can download it for future purposes.
Haryana Open 12th Admit Card 2020: Details
Admit card consists of some important details which a student and the invigilator should know before appearing in the exam. The list of details present on the admit card is as follows:
- Name of the Conducting Body
- Examination Name
- Student;s Name
- Respective Class
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- List of Subjects
- Subject Code
- Exam Timings
- Test Centre Details
- Photograph of the Student
- Signature of the Student
- Some Other Instructions
General Instructions For Examination
Given below are some of the instructions that should be kept in mind while appearing for the examination.
- Try to reach at least half an hour before the start time of the exam.
- Before leaving for the test centre, make sure that you are carrying all the important documents required at the exam centre.
- Maintain silence and stay in the queue at the time of frisking and document verification.
- The students are advised to sit on the seat allotted to them in the exam hall to avoid any future issues.
- During the exam, no student can go anywhere during the exam. You can either go before the exam or after the exam.
- Any kind of electronic gadget such as mobile phones, calculators, smartwatches, pagers etc are not allowed inside the exam centre. If found any will be kept outside the exam hall.
- Students found using unfair means practices will not be allowed to give the further examination. Also, strict actions will be taken against such students.
- Before leaving the exam centre, make sure that you submit your respective answer scripts to the invigilator present at that time.
- No student is allowed to leave before the end time of the exam.
Official Website: bseh.org.in
All the best for exams!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comments in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.