HOS 10th Revaluation/ Rechecking Sept 2019 Result application forms are now online. Students who are not happy from their score can apply for the revaluation/rechecking. In order to apply for it you have to fill an application form a link to which is given below. However, you can also check the official website of Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) which is bseh.org.in for the same process. Meanwhile, the last date to apply for HOS 10th Revaluation/ Rechecking Sept 2019 Result is November 19. After that, the officials are going to re-check/revaluate your answer script and release the result. If you want to know more about this you can check the content given on this page.
Latest: HOS 10th Revaluation/ Rechecking Sept 2019 application forms are available online. To apply for it you can visit the link given below.
HOS 10th Revaluation/ Rechecking Sept 2019 Result, Form, Date
The board of Haryana conducts the examination for Haryana Open School twice in once a year. Along with this they also organize the process of rechecking/revaluation twice. For the first session the revaluation and rechecking application forms were released on May 21. After that the result for it was released on the official website. As per this we believe board is going to follow the same pattern. Now, to know the important dates of HOS 10th Revaluation/ Rechecking Sept 2019 Result check the table given below:
|HOS 10th Revaluation/ Rechecking Sept 2019||Important Dates|
|Availabilty of The Application Forms||Oct 31, 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||Nov 19, 2020|
|Declaration of Result||Dec 2020|
Apply: To apply for HOS 10th Revaluation/ Rechecking Sept 2019 Click Here
Application Fee For HOS 10th Revaluation/ Rechecking Sept 2019
Students who didn’t score the good marks in the main examination or are not happy with what they have got. You can apply for revaluation and rechecking process. However, to complete this process students have to submit a small amount of fee. To know that students can check the points given below:
- For the process of revaluation students has to pay 1000/- per subject. However, students who are a BPL card holder can apply for the same process in Rs. 800/- per subject.
- For the facility of rechecking stduents has to pay Rs. 250/- per subject.
Note: Candidates who have applied for revaluation process are going to get a refund of the half amount of the fee of revaluation. If in the revaluation the marks are increased by 10%.
How To Apply For HOS 10th Revaluation/ Rechecking Sept 2019
To apply for the process of revaluation and rechecking stduents have to fill some details and other things. Therefore, to help you in that we have these easy steps given below. Check them for a mistake-free process:
1st Step- Firstly students have to click on the link given above for direct access to the application form.
2nd Step- Or you can go to the official website. Where on the main page you are going to find the link for it.
3rd Step- After the last step, you are going to reach a new page.
4th Step- There you have to enter some details to apply for the process.
5th Step- Those details are Select Class, Enter Roll Number, Select Process, Captcha.
6th Step- When you are done, you have to pay an amount for the process you have chosen.
7th Step- After that, you have to check the details for any mistake if not Click on the register button and you will be registered.
Details Available In The Application Form
Students are going to get a one chance to fill all the details in the application form. Therefore, it is important you enter them right. Because, there is no refund policy for this form or any correction. To check the details available in the Application form check this section:
- Respective Class of Students
- Roll Numer
- Name of the Candidate
- Selection of Subject
- Register or Print
Important Information About Revaluation Process
Students applying for the Revalutaion process has to be aware of some important information about the process. This will help you understand the process and save you from attempting any mistakes. Now to know about them you have to check below:
- The application form and fee for the revaluation process can only be complete by the online process. Apart from this any meduim are not given incouraged
- After the process the result of revaluation will be on the official website.
- The Students of Secondary and Sr. secondary (Academic/Open) who got around 90% marks in the main examination can also apply for it.
- If there is any increase in the result after the process it will be shown in the subject. However, if the marks decrease after the result. It will remain same as before
- Incomplete forms or the forms without the fee will be directly canceled.
- If there is an increase/decrease of more than 10% the answer script will be sent to the third examiner for further revaluation.
- The answer script with a mark will not be shown to the students or their guardians in any case.
Important Instructions of Rechecking Process
Students can check the information given below related to rechecking process:
- The application of rechecking process can be applied on after 20 days span from the declaration of result.
- The application is only allowed through the online medium. Other than that, no medium will be taken seriously.
- Incomplete form or a form without application fee will not be accepted.
- Only one form has to be applied for one or more than one subject.
- The facility of rechecking will be only if there is an answer script available. If it is not then the marks obtained in the first time will be considered.
- The result of rechecking will be uploaded to the official website of BSEH.
- Marked answer books are not going to be shown to the students or their guardians.
About HOS 10th Revaluation/ Rechecking Sept 2019
After the main examination result declaration board of Haryana arrange the process of Revaluation and Rechecking. The students of class 10th who are not happy with their score in the result can take benefit from this. Under the process of Revaluation, students answer scripts are evaluated again by the subject experts. In the process of rechecking students answer scripts are checked for any missing answer and calculation of marks. After all the analyzing board release the result of this at the official website. Students can access it from their roll number.
About Board Of School Education Haryana
The board of Haryana came into existence in the year 1969. Famously known as HBSE the board was situated in Chandigarh. However, in the year 1981, it was transferred to the Bhiwani. Around lakhs of students apply for admission on the board. The board holds the responsibility of arranging the public examination of class 10th and 12th. Other than this it also holds the examination for the same classes in Haryana Open School (HOS) made for students who can’t afford the regular study schedule. After this, the board releases the result for both at the official website. Other than this, the board also arranges the rechecking and revaluation procedure for students who are not happy about their results. Board also take the responsibility of taking care of the curriculum for every school under it.
Good Luck With Your Future!
If you have any questions regarding the information given above please contact us in the comment box.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.