Board of School Education, Haryana has issued the HOS 10th Compartment Admit Card August 2019 on July 26, 2019. The students appearing in the compartment exams can now download their admit card. The direct link to download HOS 10th Compartment Admit Card August 2019 has been provided on the page. Also, the Haryana board has released the admit card on its official website- bseh.org.in. To access the admit card, the students need to log in using your previous roll number, name, father’s name and mother’s name. For more details regarding Special Improvement Admit Card August 2019, the students can fo through the page.
Latest: HOS 10th Compartment Admit card August 2019 is now available. To download it, click on the link below.
HOS 10th Compartment Admit Card August 2019
HOS 10th Compartment examinations are going to commence from August 01. So, all those students who are going to appear for the Special Improvement exams Aug 2019 carry the hard copy of the printed admit card. Without the admit card no individual allowed to appear for the exams. Now, before knowing the steps of obtaining the admit card, let us have a look at the table below to know the important date regarding class 10 admit card 2019.
|HOS 10th Compartment Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||26 Jul 2019|
|Examination Date||01 Aug 2019|
Admit Card: To check and download the HOS 10th Compartment Admit card August 2019 Click Here
Steps To Download HOS 10th Compartment Admit Card August 2019
Before appearing in the compartment examination, it is important for the students to download the special improvement admit card Aug 2019. The students can either click on the link provided on the page or visit the official website. Here, in this session, we have discussed the steps for downloading the admit card. The students can follow the same to download theirs.
Step.1- Firstly, visit the official website. To do so, you can click on the link provided on the page.
Step.2- After that, a new page of login will appear in front of you,
Step.3- On the login page, you need to fill in the required login details.
You need to fill in the following details:
1. Previous Year Roll Number
2. Candidate’s Name
3. Father’s Name
4. Mother’s Name
Step.4- After filling the details, click on the “Search” button.
Step.5- Your admit card will appear in front of you. You can check and download the same for future purpose.
Important Instructions While Downloading Compartment Admit Card
The students need to keep in mind the following instructions while downloading your admit card for the compartment examination.
- Make sure that you take a colored printout of the admit card. Also, it should be in A4 size.
- If there is any correction in the admit card, then get the correction done from your respective schools before the exam itself.
- The students need to paste the colored photo same as that provided while filling up the application form.
General Instructions For Examination
Before appearing in the examination, it is important for a candidate to know some of the important instructions which should be kept in mind at the time of the examination.
- Before leaving your place, make sure that you are carrying all the important documents along with you which are required in the exams.
- The students are advised to reach the exam centre at least half an hour before the start time of the examination.
- No student is allowed to talk to the fellow student without the permission of the invigilator. Raise your hand to take permission from the invigilator.
- Maintain discipline and corporate with the centre staff at the time of frisking and document verification.
- The students are not allowed to bring any kind of unnecessary stationery item to the exam hall. If found any will be kept outside the exam hall.
- Any kind of electronic gadget is not allowed inside the exam centre.
- Students involved in unfair practices will be expelled from giving the exam. Further actions will be taken from the concerned authority.
- Before leaving the exam hall, it is important for a student to hand over the answer sheet to the invigilator.
- No student will be allowed to leave the exam centre before the end time of the exam.
Official Website: bseh.org.in
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.