Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) has released the HOS 10th Admit Card Sept 2019. The availability of admit card done on its official website- bseh.org.in. While you can also download it through the link below. Haryana Open Admit card 2019 issued to those students who will be appearing for the September session first time. In order to download the admit card, students need to enter their roll number, candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, mobile no, adhaar no, and registration no. To know more about HOS 10th Admit Card September 2019, go through the page.
Latest: Haryana Open School (HOS) has released the admit card for September session. To download it visit the link below.
HOS 10th Admit Card Sept 2019
Haryana Open board release the admit card for both the sessions individually. Since the March session is over, its time for the September session. In order to appear in such examination, the students need to carry their admit card along with them. Without admit card, no student can appear in the examination. Now, before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding class 10 exams.
|HOS 10th Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||26 Aug 2019|
|Examination Dates||05 – 14 Sep 2019|
Admit Card: To check the availability of HOS 10th Admit Card Sept 2019 Click Here
How to Download HOS 10th Admit Card Sept 2019?
The students can either download the admit card from the direct link provided on the page or the official website. But to do so, you need to know the process for downloading the same. Here, in this session, we have discussed the steps for downloading the admit card. Students can follow the same to download theirs.
Step.1- Firstly, click on the link provided on the page to visit the official website.
Step.2- Once you will reach that page, a new page of login will appear.
Step.3- On that page, you need to fill in the application details in the login space provided on the page.
Step.4- After filling the details, click on the “Submit” button.
Step.5- Your admit card will appear on the page. You can check and download the same for the future purpose.
What To Carry and What Not To Carry?
On the day of the examination, it is important for a candidate to know what things are they allowed to carry and what they are not allowed to carry.
What to carry: The list of things allowed in the exam centre is as follows:
- All the important documents required for verification
- Identity proof ( if required)
- Plastic water bottles only
- Only basic stationery items such as pens and pencils, transparent pencil box etc.
What not to carry: The list of things not allowed inside the exam centre is as follows:
- Electronic gadgets such as mobile phones and health bands
- Packed/ Unpacked food items
- Pagers and Tablets
- The printed or handwritten material
Important Instructions for Exams
Before appearing in the examination, the students need to know some of the general instructions which will help them avoid any confusion. Here is the list of some instructions:
- Reach the examination centre at least one hour before the start time of the exam. No entry is allowed after the start time.
- Any student found using unfair mean practices will not be allowed to give the examination. Also, strict actions will be taken against that candidate.
- No matter whatever the reason is, no student is allowed to talk to the fellow candidate. You need to take permission from the invigilator first.
- No student is allowed to carry any kind of book or pages to the exam centre. This might lead to the cancellation of the exam.
- The students are advised to sit on the allotted seats only. If found on the other one, the student will not be allowed to give the exam.
- It is important to hand over the answer sheet to the invigilator before leaving the exam hall.
Official Website: bseh.org.in
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!