HOS 10th Admit Card March 2020 for regular and re-appear students has been issued. So, all the students going to appear for exams to be held in March can now download their admit card through the link provided below. Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) will release the admit card officially on its website – bseh.org. To download HOS 10th Admit Card March 2020 students need to enter their roll number, candidate name, father’s name, mother’s name, mobile number, aadhar number and application number. Now, to know HOS Admit Card 2020 in detail check the content below.
HOS 10th Admit Card March 2020
Haryana open board class 10th exams are going to begin from March 05, 2020. Thus, it is must for the students to download their admit card online and carry the printed copy of it at its respective exam centre. Last year HOS class 10th admit card was issued on February 23. Now, to know the important dates regarding HOS 10th Admit Card 2020 check the table given below.
|HOS 10th Admit Card March 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||20 Feb 2020|
|Examination Dates||05 Mar- 26 Mar 2020|
Admit Card: To check and download your HOS 10th Admit Card March 2020 Click Here
Steps To Download Haryana Open 10th Admit Card 2020
HOS admit card for class 10th releases at the login. To check and download it students need to follow certain steps as given below.
1st Step- Firstly, click on the link of the admit card available on this page. Or visits its official website.
2nd Step- As you click on the link a login window opens on your screen.
3rd Step- Here students are required to select their application name and enter their roll number. In case you don’t know your roll number then enter your name.
4th Step- After this, enter your father’s name, mother’s name, mobile number, aadhar number and registration number. After this click on ‘Search’ button.
5th Step- Now, your HOS admit card for class 10th appear on the screen.
6th Step- Check all the details mentioned on your admit card carefully and download it.
What Your Admit Card Displays – List of Content
Here we are with the details mentioned on your admit card. So, go through them and know what your admit card consists of.
- Examination Name
- Board Name
- Respective Class
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- School Name
- Test Centre details
- List of Subjects
- Exam Dates
- Exam Timings
- Reporting Timings
- Some Important Instructions
Things To Remember Before Exams
While appearing for the exams there are some points which must be kept in mind in order to avod the delay in the exams. So, have a look at the following points and check out some of the important instructions to be followed.
- First of all keep the hardcopy of your admit card safe with you and carry it on the exam day.
- The absence of your admit card may result in the cancellation of the exam or delay in the exam.
- Reach your respective exam centre on time. Do not get late.
- Do carry all the required items along with you such as the geometry box, medicines, water bottle etc.
- Mobile phones, calculator, smartwatches, bluetooth devices, and other electronic items are not allowed inside the exam hall.
- Apart from this make ensure that you are not carrying any kind of paper or book along with you inside the exam hall.
- Any misconduct during the exams may result in the cancellation. So, do you exam by following all the required instructions.
- Your admit card consists of the roll number and the exam centre details. So, keep it safe with you as these details required to check the result online.
Official Website: bseh.org.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.