HBSE Open 10th Result, 2018 is released now. To check your result click on the link given below. Haryana board has released the 10th open class result online on May 23, 2018, at 4:15 pm. All the desired students can check their result now. To do so, you are required to enter your roll number in the space provided. Apart from this, the board has also released the class 12th open result. This year 66.73% is the passing percentage of the class 10th students from the Haryana open board as per the latest report. The board has declared the result officially on its website- bseh.org.in. Now, here through this article, you will come across the procedure of downloading your result online and many more. Scroll down and check all the desired information.
HBSE 12th Open Result 2018
HBSE Open 10th Result 2018| HOS Result March Exam
Haryana Board of School Education has taken the responsibility of releasing the result of class 10th and Class 12th at the state level. As per the schedule, HBSE Open 10th examination has started in the month of March. You can also check the timetable of the same through a click over it. Now, before we move towards the steps involved in obtaining your HBSE Open 10th Result 2018, first have a look at the table as given below.
|HBSE 2018||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of the Examination||07 Mar 2018|
|End Date of Examination||03 Apr 2018|
|Result Declaration||23 May 2018|
Results: To check your HBSE Open 10th Result 2018 visit here- haryana.indiaresults.com
- HBSE ??? ????? ?????? 2018 ????? ??? ???? ?? ??????
Official Website: www.bseh.org.in
Steps To Obtain HBSE Open 10th Result 2018
As it is discussed above Haryana Open School result will available online. So, we are here to discuss with you all the steps involved while downloading your 10th result online. Follow the steps as given below.
- At first click over the link which will soon update on our page as soon as the result will declare online. Apart from this, you can also check it through the official website mentioned above.
- Now, as you click on the appropriate link to the result, you will proceed to the login window.
- In the login window, there are two options available in order to check your result. By entering your registered roll number or by entering your name.
- Once you enter your roll number or the name click on the Find Results option.
- Now as you click your result will appear on your screen displaying the marks obtained by you and the status of your result.
- Now check your result carefully and download it for future correspondence.
- Once you download your result take the print out of your result and keep the hard copy of it safe with you.
About HBSE 10th Reappear Examination
For those students who have appeared for the examination and not able to clear the examination. Then Haryana Board of School Education has decided to provide the second chance to the students. After the declaration of the result of the main examination, the students can apply for the reappearing of the examination.
As the board sets the minimum marks to scored by all the appeared students. So, in case of failing to score the minimum marks reappearing for the examination is available. In this, you are not required to appear for all the examinations. You can appear for those subjects only in which you are not able to pass with the qualified marks. As result of the examination plays a very important role in deciding the entire career of an individual. Keeping all this in mind HOS board has announced the reappearing examination. Also, all those who are not satisfied with their marks obtained can reappear for a particular subject.
Haryana Board of School Education
HBSE, Haryana Board of School Education is the authority conducting the examinations at the state level. Haryana Open school has developed in 1994. HOS is an integral part of Haryana Board of School Education. Haryana Open School Conducts the annual and supplementary examinations at the secondary and senior secondary level. Every year HBSE conducts the examination in the month of March.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.