HBSE 12th Re-Evaluation/ Rechecking 2019 application forms are now available. The Board of School Education Haryana has started with the process of HBSE 12th Re-evaluation/ Rechecking 2019. However, the candidates who are not happy with the marks they have scored can now apply for the process of re-evaluation/ rechecking by clicking on the direct link provided on this page. However, the board has also released the application forms online on the official website- bsehexam.org. The board is going to release the class 12 re-evaluation/ rechecking 2019 result in the month of July 2019. Scroll down the page to know more about HBSE 12th Re-Evaluation/ Rechecking 2019 Result.
HBSE 12th Re-Evaluation/ Rechecking 2019 Result, Form, Date
Revaluation is a process of recounting the marks again. Last Year, the Haryana board released the class 12 re-evaluation result in the month of September 2019. However, it is expected that the board will release the result earlier this year. Before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates related to the class 12 revaluation/ rechecking process.
|HBSE 12th Re-Evaluation 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application Forms||16 May 2019|
|Last Date of Application Forms||04 June 2019|
|Declaration of Result||July 2019|
Apply: Click Here to fill the application form for HBSE 12th Re-Evaluation/ Rechecking 2019.
In order to apply for the process of re-evaluation/ rechecking, candidates have to fill in the application form which is available online now. However, the candidates have to pay an amount of application fee. The Haryana board has set a different application fee for different courses. However, the amount of application fee set by the board is as follows:
- The candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 1000 per subject for the process of re-evaluation. However, the BPL cardholders have to pay Rs. 800 per subject.
- For the process of rechecking, the candidates have to pay an amount of Rs. 250 per answer book.
How to Apply for HBSE Class 12 Re-evaluation/ Rechecking 2019?
The candidates applying for either process of revaluation/ rechecking have to be careful while filling the form. However, the candidates have to make sure that they do not leave any information while filling the form. Hence, the candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to avoid doing any mistake in the form.
Step.1- Firstly, visit the official website. To do so, you can click on the link provided on the page.
Step.2- After that, you will be redirected to a new page of login.
Step.3- On that page, you have to fill in your details.
The list of details are as follows:
- Class (10th or 12th)
- Roll Number
- Process (Re-evaluation or rechecking)
Step.4- After that, click on the “Register” button. Your application form will appear.
Step.5- Once your application form will appear, you have to fill in all the details present in the application form.
Step.6- Once the form is filled properly, you have to pay the amount of application fee for the selected process.
Step.7- Once the payment is successfully done, your form will be accepted by the board.
Details Present on Application Form
The candidates filling the application form has to make sure that they fill all the details mentioned in the form. However, any blank could lead to the rejection of the form. The list of details is as follows:
- Class of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Selection of Process
- Register or Print
Important Regulations Related to Re-Evaluation 2019
Some important instructions given by the board for the process of re-evaluation is as follows:
- The candidates who have scored above 90% in class 12 examination (academic or open) can apply for the process of re-evaluation.
- The BPL cardholders have to attach a photocopy of the BPL Card with the application form.
- The application fees once submitted is not refundable under any circumstances.
- The application form received incomplete or without application fee will be rejected on the spot.
- After the declaration of the result, is there is 10% or more increase in the result then half of the fees will be refunded to the candidate.
- The re-evaluation process is only applicable in case of theory examination.
Important Regulations Related to Rechecking 2019
Some important instructions given by the board for the process of rechecking is as follows:
- The application fee can be paid online only within a span period of 20 days. No offline payment is acceptable.
- Incomplete forms or forms received without the payment of application fee will be cancelled at that moment only.
- The application fee paid by the candidate is non-refundable.
- The process of rechecking is applicable only in the case of theory examination. No applications for the practical examination will be entertained.
- The candidates have to apply just once for one or more subjects.
About HBSE Class 12 Re-Evaluation/ Rechecking 2019 Result
Once the process for re-evaluation and rechecking is over, the board will release the result for the same in the month of July 2019. However, the direct link to check the result will be available soon on this page. The result for the re-evaluation and rechecking will be available on the official website- bsehexam.org. The candidates who will be applying for either of the processes will be able to check the result by entering their case number and the code.
Official Website: bseh.org.in
All the best!!!
If you have any query regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.