HBSE 12th Compartment Admit Card 2019 has been issued. So, the compartment students can download the admit card now from the direct link provided on the page. Haryana Board of Secondary Education has released HBSE 12th Compartment Admit Card 2019 on the official website- bseh.org.in. In order to download the admit card, the login details required are previous roll number, candidate name, father’s name, mother’s name, aadhar card no. To know more about class 12 compartment examination 2019, go through the page.
HBSE 12th Compartment Admit Card 2019
Haryana board is going to conduct the class 12 compartment exam in the month of July 2019. In order to appear in such examinations, students need to carry their admit card along with them. The invigilator present at the exam centre makes sure that no student enter the exam hall without the admit card. Now, before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding class 12 compartment admit card 2019.
|HBSE Class 12 Compartment Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||08 Jul 2019|
|Date of Examination||13 Jul 2019|
Admit Card: To check and download the HBSE Class 12 Compartment Admit Card 2019 Click Here
How to Download HBSE 12th Compartment Admit Card 2019?
Admit card is a very crucial document on the day of examination. Unlike previous years, the Haryana board releases the admit card on the official login itself. Here, in this session, we have discussed the steps for downloading the admit card. Class 10 students can follow the same to download theirs.
Step.1- Firstly, click on the link provided on the page to visit the official website.
Step.2- Once you will reach that place, you will be redirected to a new page of login.
Step.3- On the login page, you need to fill the required login details.
Step.4- After filling the details, click on the “Submit” button.
Step.5- Your admit card will appear on the page. You can check and download the same for future purposes.
List of Details Present on Class 12 Compartment Admit Card
As discussed earlier, the admit card is a very important document on the day of examination. It acts as an identity proof for the candidates as it consists of some personal, educational and exam related information. The list of details mentioned on the admit card is as follows:
- Student’s Name
- Name of the School
- Name of the Board
- Examination Name
- Details of Test Centre
- Roll Number
- List of the Subjects
- Date and Timings of Exams
- Respective Class of Student
Important Instructions for Examination
When the students will download their admit card, they will find important instructions written at the back of the admit card. The students are advised to read those instructions which are necessary from the examination point of view. Some of the general instructions to be kept in mind are as follows:
- Carry all the important documents required on the day of admit card especially the admit card.
- During the examination, no students cannot talk to the other student without taking permission from the invigilator present at that time.
- The students should corporate with the faculty at the time of verification of documents and details on the answer key.
- If any candidate wants to go somewhere outside then they can go before the start time. You will not be allowed to go in between the exam.
- No electronic gadget such as mobile phones, calculators, smart watches etc is allowed in the exam hall.
- No extra stationery except for the required one is allowed in the exam. If any student is found carrying such things, they will be kept outside the exam hall.
- Any candidate found cheating or using unfair mean practices will not be allowed to give the exam further. However, strict actions from the concerned authority will be taken.
- Before leaving the exam hall, you need to hand over your answer sheet to the invigilator present there. You are not allowed to carry the answer sheet with you.
Official Website- bseh.org.in
All The Best!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!