HBSE 12th Class Date Sheet 2018 – Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE) has released the class 12th Date Sheet 2018. Exams will commence from March 07, 2018, and the first paper will be of English (core/ elective). Candidates can download the time table and know the complete schedule of examination from this page. Students must score minimum passing marks in all the subjects individually to get pass certificate. Haryana Board Exam Date Sheet 2018 for class 12th contains the date, day, time, paper name and other important details for examination. Applicants can check the time table and other details from the article below.
Click Here to Bookmark to stay updated regarding Haryana Board 12th Result after examination.
HBSE 12th Class Date Sheet 2018
Haryana Board Class 12th Exams 2018 will begin held from 12:30 pm and will end at 3:30 pm. Candidates will not be allowed to leave the examination hall till 90 minutes has elapsed since starting of the paper. Below students can find complete details of HBSE 12th Class Date Sheet 2018:
Download: Students can download HBSE 12th Class Date Sheet 2018 in PDF format by clicking here.
Important Instructions to Candidates Based on HBSE 12th Class Date Sheet 2018
Students who are going to appear for BSEH 12th Class Exam 2018 can read the below mentioned details to understand the date sheet and prepare for exams more effectively:
- Date Sheet released by Haryana School Education Board is for candidates who are going to appear for the Theory exams.
- Time Table will have the date, day and time of examination.
- Candidates can also find groups of senior secondary. The group number is represented against each paper which is going to be conducted. This represents the name of the group for which particular paper is going to be held.
- Groups are divided into 3 parts I, II and III. Group I represents Humanities Group, Group II shows Commerce Group and Group III is for Science Group.
- Candidates appearing for the exam under Differently Abled category will be provided amanuensis services along with the extra time of 20 minutes per hour.
- The students must bring his/ her own log tables, trigonometric table, and stencils for maps.
- Candidate can make use of colour pencils but only in the science subject.
How to Prepare After Obtaining HBSE 12th Class Date Sheet 2018
All the candidates appearing for the exam can set priority to the subject for which they are going to appear keeping in view the schedule of HBSE 12th Class Date Sheet 2018. As not much time is left for the exam, you must try to complete the syllabus as soon as possible. If you are done with the syllabus it is a good time to revise. Try solving previous year question papers and understand the type of questions that are being asked. Likewise, you will be able to prepare for the exam and also get your hands on most repeating questions. Chances are if these questions happen to be there in your question paper, you will be able to solve it or answer it without breaking a sweat.
Start making notes of important points or mark the important topics. You will be able to go through the entire syllabus quickly while last moment preparation. Apart from preparation, you should also keep your health in check. This is important as you will be able to focus on your preparations. Also, opt for some light exercises and workout, it is going to keep you calm and refresh your body and mind.
If you have any queries regarding HBSE 12th Class Date Sheet 2018, let us know through the comment section below. We will try to get the answer to all your questions.