HBSE 12th Admit Card 2020 will be available by the fourth week of February expectedly. Haryana board releases 12th admit card at the school login. This means that the authority to download HBSE 12th Admit Card 2020 lies in the hand of school heads. Board of School Education, Haryana (BSEH) releases the admit card notification on its official website- bseh.org.in. So, all the class 12th students have to contact their respective school authorities to attain the HBSE 12th Roll Number 2020. Scroll down the page to know important dates, step to attain the admit card and other details regarding class 12 admit card.
HBSE 12th Admit Card 2020
Admit card or hall ticket is an identity proof of the students appearing in the exam. Previous year, Haryana board issued the admit card for class 12 students on February 27. Keeping in mind the previous year schedule, we are expecting that the same schedule will be followed this year also. Now, before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding class 12 roll number for the xurrent academic session.
|HBSE 12th Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||Feb 2020|
|Dates of Examination||03 Mar- 31 Mar 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of HBSE 12th Admit Card 2020 Click Here
Steps For Attaining HBSE 12th Roll Number 2020
Haryana board release the admit card only for those students who have successfully registered themselves for the exams. Since the students do not know the school code and password, they have to visit their respective schools. Here, we have explained the easy steps to attain the admit card. You can follow the same to download yours.
Step.1- Firstly, visit your respective schools in order to have access to the admit card. Since the admit card is issued at school login, so only schools head can access the login.
Step.2- After reaching the school, you have to visit the concerned exam authority for admit card.
Step.3- Once you will get the admit card, the students need to check all the details mentioned on the admit card.
Step.4- Now, take your admit card along with you. Also, make sure that you carry it on each day of examination.
What Does Class 10 Admit Card Consist of
The admit card or roll number of the student consist of some important piece of information. Here, we have discussed the list of details mentioned on class 10 admit card.
- Name of the Conducting Body
- Examination Name
- Respective Class
- Name of the Student
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Roll Number
- Enrollment Number
- List of Subject
- Subject Code
- Test Centre Details
- Photograph of the Student
- Signature of the Student
- Some Important Information
What To Carry and What Not To Carry
What to carry: The things which a student can carry in the exam centre are as follows:
- Necessary stationery
- Medicines (If Required)
- Water Bottle
- Admit Card
- Other Identity Proof (If Required)
What not to carry: The things not allowed inside the exam hall are as follows:
- Mobile Phones
- Books and Notepads
Important Instructions For Examination
Given below are some of the instructions that a student should keep in mind while appearing for the examination.
- Check whether you are carrying all the important documents or not required at the exam centre before leaving your place.
- Make it a habit of reaching the exam centre at least half an hour before the exam date. Latecomers will not get any extra time in the exam.
- During frisking and document verification, the students need to corporate with the office staff and maintain silence.
- Use of abusive language or bad words are not allowed inside the exam hall. Strict actions will be taken against such students
- Students can not write anything on the question paper or on the seats. It will be considered as the unfair means practices.
- The students are advised to sit on the seat allotted to them rather than sitting on someone else seat. It might create trouble otherwise.
- The serial number on the answer booklet and question paper should be same or else the answer will be marked zero.
- No student is allowed to communicate with another student. If you are having in doubt, you can ask the invigilator.
- Before leaving the exam hall, the students have to submit their respective answer booklet to the invigilator present at that time.
- Before the end time, students can not leave the exam hall. They have to ask the invigilator first.
Official Website: bseh.org.in
All the Best for the exams!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!