HBSE 12th Admit Card 2020 – From this page, you can get Haryana Board 12th admit card 2020. Board of Secondary Education Haryana (BSEH) releases admit card for regular, reappear and improvement students online at bseh.org.in. It is to be downloaded by school principal and authorities. Further, students have to collect it from the school. It consist of details like students name, roll number, exam centre address, etc. Check more details on HBSE 12th admit card 2020 from this page.
Latest: For HBSE 12th compartment admit card 2020, Click Here.
HBSE 12th Admit Card 2020
Class 12th exams are going to take place in the first week of March. Before this, the admit card is issued to all the desired students. Last year, Haryana board issued the class 12th admit card on February 27. Once the exams get over, students able to check their HBSE 12th Result 2020 by the month of May. Now, to know the important dates regarding class 12th admit card, let us have a look at the table below.
|HBSE 12th Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||20 Feb 2020|
|Dates of Examination||03 Mar- 31 Mar 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of HBSE 12th Admit card 2020 for Regular students Click Here
Also, To check and download your HBSE 12th Admit Card 2020 for Reappear and Improvement students Click Here
हिंदी में पढ़े : हरियाणा बोर्ड एडमिट कार्ड 2020
Steps For Obtaining HBSE 12th Roll Number 2020 For Regular Students
Haryana board release the admit card only for those students who have successfully registered themselves for the exams. Here, in this session, we have explained the easy and simple steps to attain the admit card. The students can follow the same to download theirs.
Step.1- Firstly, the school heads have to login using the user id and password provided by the board to download the admit card.
Step.2- Now, the students have to visit their respective schools to attain the admit card.
Step.3- After obtaining the admit card, check all the details present on it carefully.
Step.4- If there is any correction in the admit card get it corrected by the school heads.
Step.5- Now, take your admit card along with you. Also, do not forget to carry it on each day of the exam.
Steps To Download 12th Roll Number 2020 For ReAppear Students
Haryana board has released the admit card on its official website. Here, in this session, we have discussed the steps to download the admit card. The students can follow the same to download yours.
Step.1- Firstly, click on the link provided on the page to download the admit cardc.
Step.2- As you do so, a login window appears on the screen.
Step.3- On this page, the students need to select their application name and submit their roll number, candidate’s name, mother’s name, father’s name, mobile number, aadhar and registration number.
Step.4- The admit card appears on the screen. The students can check and download it for future purposes.
What Does Class 10 Admit Card Consist of
The admit card or roll number of the student consist of some important piece of information. Here, we have discussed the list of details mentioned on class 10 admit card.
- Name of the Conducting Body
- Examination Name
- Respective Class
- Name of the Student
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Roll Number
- Enrollment Number
- List of Subject
- Subject Code
- Test Centre Details
- Photograph of the Student
- Signature of the Student
- Some Important Information
What To Carry and What Not To Carry
What to carry: The things which a student can carry in the exam centre are as follows:
- Necessary stationery
- Medicines (If Required)
- Water Bottle
- Admit Card
- Other Identity Proof (If Required)
What not to carry: The things not allowed inside the exam hall are as follows:
- Mobile Phones
- Books and Notepads
Important Instructions For Examination
Given below are some of the instructions that a student should keep in mind while appearing for the examination.
- Check whether you are carrying all the important documents or not required at the exam centre before leaving your place.
- Make it a habit of reaching the exam centre at least half an hour before the exam date. Latecomers will not get any extra time to complete the exam.
- During frisking and document verification, the students need to corporate with the office staff and maintain silence.
- Use of abusive language or bad words are not allowed inside the exam hall. Strict actions will be taken against such students
- Students can not write anything on the question paper or on the seats. It will be considered as the unfair means practices.
- The students are advised to sit on the seat allotted to them rather than sitting on someone else seat. It might create trouble otherwise.
- The serial number on the answer booklet and question paper should be same or else the answer will be marked zero.
- No student is allowed to communicate with another student. If you are having in doubt, you can ask the invigilator.
- Before leaving the exam hall, the students have to submit their respective answer booklet to the invigilator present at that time.
- Before the end time, students can not leave the exam hall. They have to ask the invigilator first.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’S)
Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the frequently asked questions by the students regarding the admit card. The students can have a look at it.
Ques.1- When is Haryana board going to issue the admit card to all the desired students?
Ques.2- What are the exam dates for the class 12th students?
Ques.3- How can the students attain their class 12th hall ticket?
Ques.4- Can the students download their respective hall ticket ourself from the official website?
Ques.5- Why is admit card considered as the important document on the day of the exam?
Official Website: bseh.org.in
All the Best for the exams!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.