HBSE 10th Re-evaluation / Rechecking Result 2020 – Board of Secondary Education, Haryana (BSEH) has declared HBSE 10th re-evaluation / rechecking result online at bseh.org.in. A direct link to check the result can also be accessed from this page. To check the revaluation result, students will need to log in using case number and code. If there is any change in the marks (increase / decrease), the same will be reflected on the student’s mark sheet as well. Check more details on HBSE 10th re-evaluation / rechecking result 2020 from this page.
Latest: HBSE 10th rechecking / revaluation form 2020 has been released. Apply from the direct link below.
HBSE 10th Re-evaluation / Rechecking Result 2020
After the declaration of HBSE 10th result 2020, there are many students who are in dilemma with their marks. Hence, the board gives them a chance to apply for re-evaluation / rechecking. Students can check the schedule for declaration of HBSE 10th re-evaluation / rechecking result 2020 from the table below.
|HBSE 10th re-evaluation / rechecking result 2020||Important dates|
|Release of application form for re-evaluation / rechecking||13 Jul 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||30 Jul 2020|
|Declaration of result||04 August 2020|
Check here: Click here to check HBSE 10th re-evaluation / rechecking result 2020.
HBSE 10th re-evaluation / rechecking form – Application process is over!
How to Check HBSE 10th Rechecking / Re-evaluation Result 2020?
The result for re-evaluation / rechecking is released by online mode only. To check the result, you may simply follow the instructions as provided below.
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page to check HBSE 10th rechecking / re-evaluation result.
Step 2: Next, the students have to log in by entering case number and code in the specified field.
Step 3: After this, click on the ‘print’ button to submit the detail.
Step 4: Once you submit the detail, your result will appear on the screen.
Important Instructions for HBSE 10th Re-evaluation 2020
Below are few of the important pointers for the students to note for Re-evaluation process –
- The application form and fee for re-evaluation cannot be submitted by any other mode except for online.
- Students with 90% or above marks can also for re-evaluation.
- Only one form is to be submitted by the students for one or more than subjects.
- After the re-evaluation is done, if there is an increase of 10% marks or more, students shall get refund of Rs. 500 out of Rs. 1000 and Rs. 400 will be refunded to the students out of Rs. 800.
- Even if there is an increase of one mark after the re-evaluation, the same will be reflected in the marksheet.
Important Instructions for HBSE 10th Rechecking 2020
Here are few important instructions to note by the students for rechecking –
- The application form for rechecking is released by online mode only. No offline form is released for the students.
- In the process of rechecking, decreased / increased marks will be considered as it is and not the marks attained formerly.
- The facility of re-checking is given only in case of availability of answer-book. In case the answer-book is not available for some reasons then the marks obtained by the candidate in his original marks-sheet will be considered.
HBSE 10th Re-evaluation / Rechecking 2020 Application Form
The Haryana Board releases the application form for HBSE class 10th rechecking / re-evaluation by online mode only. Hence, the students need to submit the application and pay the required amount of fee by online mode. It is to be noted that the facility for rechecking / re-evaluation. In order to submit the form, students need to pay the required amount of application fee.
Application fee: Students will have to pay the required amount of application fee to submit the revaluation / rechecking form.
|Re-evaluation||Rs. 1000 per answer book/ subject|
Rs. 800 for BPL card holder per answer book/ subject
|Rechecking||Rs. 250/- per answer-book|
Note: In case after the revaluation, there is an increase of 10% marks, Rs. 500 will be refunded out of Rs. 1000 and Rs. 400 will be refunded out of Rs. 800.
How to Apply for HBSE 10th Rechecking / Re-evaluation 2020?
Students can apply for the process of rechecking / re-evaluation by simply following the instructions as provided below.
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page to apply for HBSE class 10th re-evaluation / rechecking.
Step 2: In the next screen, students will need to register themselves by entering the details as needed.
Step 3: After you submit the registration details, proceed to pay the required amount of fee.
In this section, you can download the notifications as released by the Haryana board.
- Click here to download Important Instructions for HBSE 10th Revaluation 2020.
- Click here to download Important Instructions for HBSE 10th Rechecking 2020.
About Board of Secondary Education, Haryana
Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE) is now known as the Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH). It was established in the year 1969. The board is responsible for conducting Public Examinations at Middle, Matric (Secondary or High School) and Senior Secondary School (Academic & Vocational) levels annually in the state of Haryana through the affiliated schools. Apart from these tests, the board also conducts the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) time to time for candidates to be eligible for the teacher.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.