HBSE 10th Re-Evaluation/ Rechecking 2019 application forms are now available. So, all the students who are willing to apply for the same can apply for the same directly through the link given below. Board of Secondary Education, Haryana has released the forms on the official website- bseh.org. To apply desired candidates need to register first. The Last date to fill the application form is June 06, 2019. So, students apply before the due date. After this, the board will release the HBSE 10th Re-Evaluation/ Rechecking 2019 Result by the month of July. Here through this article, we have discussed the important dates, steps to check the result, and many more. Thus, to know more have a look at the content given below.
HBSE 10th Re-Evaluation/ Rechecking 2019 Result, Form, Date
After the declaration of the result of the main examinations, there are many students in dilemma with their marks. Therefore, the Haryana board has made the availability of the application forms. Once all the applications received the board will come up with the result. Now, before moving further first have a look at the table of important dates given below.
|HBSE 10th Re-Evaluation/ Rechecking 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application Form||Till 06 Jun 2019|
|Result Date||July 2019|
Application Form: To apply for HBSE 10th Re-Evaluation/ Rechecking 2019 Click Here
Result: To check the availability of HBSE 10th Re-Evaluation and Rechecking Result 2019 Click Here
Haryana Board has set different application fee for the process revaluation and rechecking 2019. Thus, it advised the students to go through the application fee before applying online.
- Revaluation: Rs. 1000/- per subject and Rs. 800/- for BPL category students.
- Rechecking: Rs. 250/- per answer sheet.
Steps To Apply For HBSE 10th Re-Evaluation/ Recehcking 2019
Haryana board class 10th re-evaluation and rechecking application forms are available online. Thus, to check it, have a look at the steps as given below.
1st Step- Firstly, click on the link of the form available on this page.
2nd Step- After this, a new screen will open.
3rd Step- Here you have to register themselves by entering the required details.
4th Step- Select your class, enter your roll number, select for which you want to apply for re-evaluation or re-checking. Then enter the code in the space provided and then click on the Register button.
5th Step- After submission of all the details successfully your HBSE class 10th Re-evaluation or Re-checking application form will process.
6th Step- Before submitting the form it is advised to the students to check all the details as well as take the print out of the form for future correspondence.
About Re-Evaluation and Rechecking Process
After the declaration of the result of the main examinations, there are many students who are not happy with the marks obtained. Thus, for this Haryana board has provided the Re-Evaluation and Rechecking application forms. Re-evaluation is the process of recalculating the marks obtained. At the same time, rechecking is the process of conducting the rechecking of the entire answer sheet. To do so, students need to fill the application forms by proving the desired application fee.
Important Instructions Regarding Re-Evaluation
Here are some of the important points regarding re-evaluation. Thus, it advised going through all the points as given below.
- Application fee for the re-evaluation can submit only online within 20 days from the result declaration.
- The board will upload the re-evaluated answer book on its official website.
- After the re-evaluation, if there is an increase of 10% in the marks then Rs. 500/- will be refunded from Rs. 1000/- and Rs. 400/- will be refunded from Rs. 800/- (in case of BPL category candidates)
- After the re-evaluation, if there is an increase of even 1 mark then it will reflect on the final marksheet. However, if there is a decrease in the marks then the previous marks will only be considered.
- Incomplete form or form without fee will be canceled and will not consider further.
Important Instructions Regarding Rechecking
Likewise re-evaluation, there are some of the instructions regarding the rechecking process. Thus, have a look at the points as given below.
- Application fee for the rechecking process will be accepted only online within 20 days after the declaration of the result.
- Incomplete form or form without fee payment will not be considered further.
- A candidate can only apply once for one or two subjects.
- Please note that the application fee is non-refundable.
- The result of the rechecking will released on its official website.
About HBSE 10th Revaluation and Rechecking Result 2019
Once the application form gets over then, the board will come up with the revaluation as well as the rechecking result. It is expecting that BSEH will release the result by the month of July. The result will be available at the login. To check the result desired candidate need to enter their case number and the code appearing on the screen. After the successful submission of the details your re-evaluation and rechecking result 2019 will appear on the screen.
Official Website: bseh.org.
If you have any query regarding this then please let us know through your comments in the box provided below!