Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE) has released the HBSE 10th Compartment Admit Card 2019 on July 08, 2019. The students appearing for the compartment exams can now download the admit card. The direct link to download HBSE 10th Compartment Admit Card 2019 has been provided on the page. Also, the Haryana board has made the availability of compartment admit card on its official website- bseh.org.in. In order to download the admit card, the students need to log in using their previous roll number, candidate name, father’s name, mother’s name and aadhar card number. To know more about class 10 compartment admit card, the candidates can go through the page.
Latest: HBSE 10th Compartment Admit Card is available now. Click on the link below to download it.
HBSE 10th Compartment Admit Card 2019
Admit card or hall ticket is a very crucial decision for the students to get the entry in the exam hall. An invigilator is appointed for the verification which checks the admit card for every student. However, no student will be allowed to enter the examination hall without the admit card. Now before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding class 10 compartment examination.
|HBSE Class 10 Compartment Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||08 Jul 2019|
|Examination Dates||13 Jul 2019|
Admit Card: To check and download HBSE 10th Compartment Admit Card 2019 Click Here
How to Download Class 10 Compartment Admit Card?
In order to appear in the compartment examination, the candidates need to download their admit card from the official website. Here, in this session, we have discussed the steps for downloading the t card. The students can follow the same to download yours.
Step.1- Firstly, the candidates need to visit the official website. To do so, you can click on the link provided on the page.
Step.2- After clicking on the link, you will be redirected to a new page of login.
Step.3- On the login page, you need to fill the required login details.
Step.4- After filling the required details, click on the “Submit” button.
Step.5- Your admit card will appear on the screen. You can check and download the same for future purposes.
Important Instructions for Examination
Before the Exam: Some of the following instructions which a student should keep in mind before appearing in compartment exam is as follows:
- Always make sure that you reach the exam centre for at least one hour before the start time of the exam.
- The students should check each and every important document required for the exam before leaving their place.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall before the start time set by the board.
During Exam: Candidates should keep in mind the below-mentioned instructions during the exam.
- No student is allowed to have a conversation with another student without the permission of the invigilator.
- Any applicant found using unfair mean practices will be expelled from the exam and further actions will be taken from the concerned authority.
- No electronic gadget such as mobile phones, calculators, smart watches etc is allowed in the exam centre.
- No extra stationary other than the required one is allowed inside the exam hall. Extra things will be kept outside the room. Hence, the authority will not be responsible for the replacement.
- Candidates are suggested to sit on the allotted seat. If any candidate is found sitting on other seats, his/her exam will get cancelled.
After the Exam: Students should keep in mind the below-mentioned instructions after the exam:
- No candidate is allowed to leave the examination hall before the end time.
- The students can not take the answer sheet outside with them. The answer sheet has to be submitted to the invigilator before leaving.
Official Website: bseh.org.in
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.