HBSE 10th Class Date Sheet 2018 has been released by the Board of School Education Haryana. The candidates can download the date sheet online at bseh.org.in or can check it from this page. The datasheet has been released for all the Groups, namely, Humanities Group, Commerce Group, and Science Group. The exam for all the groups will begin from March 07, 2018, the last exam is on April 03, 2018. The HBSE 10th Date sheet consists of the exam date, day, subject name, group code, and general instructions. Check more details the HBSE 10th Class Date Sheet 2018 on the page below.
Click Here to Bookmark to stay updated regarding Haryana Board 10th Result after examination.
HBSE 10th Class Date Sheet 2018
The timings for the exam are 12:30 Noon to 03:30 PM. The disabled candidates will be given 20 minutes extra for solving each paper. Check the complete date sheet for HBSE Class 10th 2018 exam below.
- Click Here to download the HBSE Class 10th Date Sheet 2018 pdf
What to Carry Inside the Examination Hall?
The candidates need to bring along the following items on the day of the examination:
- Admit Card of Class 10th board exam
- Candidates should bring their own Log, Trigonometry Tables & Stencils for Maps.
- Color Pencils for Science subject.
- A clear clipboard
What Not to Carry Inside the Examination Premises?
The candidates are not allowed to bring inside the following items inside the examination hall:
- Mobile Phone, Calculator or any other electronic device.
- Any study material such as Books. Notes, Guides, etc.
- Any valuable items
What are the Qualifying Marks for Class 10th HBSE Board?
The students need to qualify in all the five subjects of external examination separately to obtain the Certificate of Qualification. In order to qualify a subject, the candidate needs to obtain at least 33% marks in the theory and at least 33% marks separately in Practicals.
Compartment Exam for HBSE Class 10th
Candidates will be placed under compartment in one subject in which they do not qualify. They will be given two chances in the next two subsequent examinations i.e. in September and March to clear the examination. If a candidate does not qualify for more than one subject, he will be declared not qualified in the whole examination. If a student does not clear the subject of the compartment in all two chances, he/she shall be declared as not qualified and will not be allowed to the compartment exam.
How to Prepare for Class 10th exams?
Class 10th exams are the first step in building up a great academic portfolio. Students appearing for the class 10th exam this year shall be much nervous and hence to ease the preparation, here we are providing you few preparation tips:
- Class 10th Science has 3 divisions, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. For Physics, practice the numerical questions and revise the concepts. Chemistry is a high scoring subject and it takes less time to prepare as well. Students can prepare the notes of important equation and charts of various chemical while studying and this can be really helpful while preparing. Biology subject requires a lot of diagrams and hence it is always suggested to practice as much as you can.
- Mathematics is one of the basic subjects and traditionally considered as a ‘difficult yet high-scoring. Make notes of the formulae and try to memorize them by solving varieties of the question in the same format.
- Social Science is always thought as one of the boring subjects. All you can do for this subject is just memorize well.
- Solve Sample Papers or Past ten year question papers which will help you in your preparation.
- Do not start any new topic in the last few weeks of the exam,
- Do a lot of revision. keep at least 01 for revision of each topic.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.