Haryana Open School Date Sheet 2017 has been published. Board of Secondary Education Haryana is conducting HOS Senior Secondary and Secondary exams in September and October. Exam dates in HOS Date Sheet 2017 are from 27 September to 16 October. Note dates here. Also it mentions timings of exam. Furthermore, key instructions are notified for exam. Candidates must appear for exam for Haryana Open School 10th and 12th classes as per examination schedule published by the board. Those who appear in exam can in time check result of HOS Secondary / Senior Secondary Examination in online mode as per announcement. Get here complete Haryana Open School Date Sheet 2017.
Haryana Open School Date Sheet 2017
The board has informed that it will conduct Secondary / Senior Secondary Certificate (Open School) examination as per the following date sheet. Candidates who will appear in this exam can take note of following dates.
Download here – Click here to download date sheet of Haryana Open School exams to be held in September and October months.
Haryana Open School Date Sheet 2017: Exam Dates
HOS has published dates of Secondary as well as Senior Secondary Sept 2017 exams together. The key dates are as follows.
|Publication of HOS Date Sheet September 2017||12 Sep 2017|
|Dates of exam||27, 28, 29 Sep, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16 Oct 2017|
Haryana Open School exams take place two times in a year. The first one is in March, and the next is in September-October. Last year HOS exam dates were from 3 October to 21 October. Result was announced on 8 December. Since this time exam is taking place on similar dates, therefore result announcement is likely to be around same date. Candidates can check HOS Date Sheet September 2017 and HOS September 2017 Result at http://www.bseh.org.in.
Official website for Haryana Board of Secondary Education where HOS date sheet releases is www.bseh.org.in.
Haryana Open School Date Sheet September 2017: Contents
HBSE has published a short as well as precise notification. It indeed contains all that a candidate needs to know about conduct of exam. Following key components are in the date sheet.
- Name of exam conducting body
- Students for which date sheet is relevant
- Date of exam
- Day of exam
- Name of subjects of Senior Secondary in front of the dates
- Name of subjects of Secondary in front of the dates
- Important instructions
HOS Date Sheet 2017: Important Instructions
Note important instructions as follows.
- In the first place, those who are differently abled will get services of amanuensis. Also they will get 20 extra minutes per paper. DA category includes blind candidates, dyslexic and spastic candidates, deaf and dumb candidates, permanently disabled who cannot write with their own hands.
- You must bring your own log, trigonometry table, stencils for maps. You can also use color pencils in science subjects only.
- It is important to realize that one must not carry mobile phone inside examination hall. Anyone in possession of mobile phone will be in fact booked as unfair means case.
Candidates can contact emergency numbers:- 01664-254604, PABX nos. 01664 244171 to 244176 (Ext .(open) 387) Conduct Branch 161 & 175 Fax No. 01664-244175.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.