It is instinctual for students to study at the exam times only when the board releases the exam dates. They usually feel concerned after viewing the routine of the exam. So, we are here to light a spark in Gujarat board students who will appear for Class 10th exam in 2019. Through this page, we have tried to provide you the Gujarat Board SSC Time Table 2019 and all the concerned information to it. It is assumed that the board will release the timetable in January at the official website i.e. gseb.org. However, we have given the dates but they are assumed after considering the past trends. Apart from the schedule you will also able to check their result through the link provided here as well as the procedure to download it. So, read the full article to update yourselves with the recent information.
Gujarat Board SSC Time Table 2019
In 2018, the board conducted the exams from March 12 to March 23, 2018. This year too the exams are considered to happen in March. Students who want to achieve well need to gear up with their studies. They can look at the dates given below in the table and get an idea about the exams. Further, they can prepare accordingly.
|Gujarat Board SSC Time Table 2019||Important Dates|
|Begining of the Exams||the 3rd week of March 2019|
|Ending of the Exams||the 4th week of March 2019|
Result: To check the availability of GSEB SSC time table 2019 Click Here
Steps to Download the GSEB SSC Time Table 2019
Students who wish to view the Gujarat Board SSC Time Table 2019 can do so by clicking on the link present on the page. However, it is not active but soon it will be after the official notification of the exam dates. The concerned students will also be able to download it. Till then, they can view the steps to download the timetable.
- Click on the link available on the page or you can visit the official website i.e. gseb.org to download the Gujarat Board SSC Time Table 2019.
- A new page will appear on the screen consisting of the timetable.
- The timetable will be in pdf format, through it check your exam dates carefully.
- At last, download the timetable for easing your work as it will help you to plan your studies.
Gujarat Board SSC Time Table 2019: List of Subjects
The timetable consists of the subjects with the exam dates and day, instructions by the board, timings of the exam etc. One of the most important things to note is the subject name. So, here we have provided the list of subjects where you can check the subjects for which the board conducts the exam.
- Science & Technology
- Social Science
- First Language- Gujarati/ Hindi/ Marathi/ Urdu/ Sindhi/ English/ Tamil/ Telugu/ Odia
- Second Language- Gujarati/ English/ Hindi/ Sindhi/ Sanskrit/ Farsi/ Arabic/ Urdu
Importance of Gujarat Board SSC Time Table 2019
The exam timetable is vital for students as it pushes them to study well for their exams. It tells them the exact dates of the exam, according to which students set up their schedule. Students usually prefer to study the subjects first whose exam is in the starting. It also notifies them about the keynotes which they need to remember during the exams. After viewing the Gujarat Board SSC Time Table 2019, students will gear up with their studies. Some of them will work hard to score high and start their preparations.
Preparation Tips for the Exams
During exam time students get stressed out and generally commits silly mistakes in the exam. So, here in this section, we have provided the tips to prepare for the exams. Students can follow these as they will help them out to score high and also relieve the stress.
- Firstly, make your own schedule including both your studies and other activities. Prepare it in such a way that you can stick to it in every condition.
- Do exercise and meditation daily to feel calm, fresh and positive all the day.
- Take advice from your teachers regarding the study material, marking scheme etc.
- Analyze the complete syllabus by marking the important and unimportant topics.
- Practice and read the sample papers and past year papers to get an idea about the marking scheme and a variety of questions.
- Revise the topics which you learn and also write them.
- Do not cram the things as it can lead to the confusion in the exams.
We hope you all score well in the exams and make your parents proud of you. Always aim to achieve high and hope for the best.
Best Wishes from Aglasem Team!