GSEB SSC supplementary time table 2018 will be available soon. After the main examinations of class 10th students are now in search of dates of the supplementary examination. GSEB board will announce the time table officially on its website- www.gseb.org. Apart from this, we will provide you with the direct link for obtaining the time table as per the official declaration. Now, all those students who have applied for the supplementary examinations are eligible for appearing the supplementary examinations. Here, through this article, we are going to discuss some of the important dates, a procedure of downloading it and many more. Thus, scroll the page down and get all the detailed information.
GSEB SSC Supplementary Time Table 2018
Supplementary exams is another chance provided to all the students for the betterment their future. So, time table will play a very important role in order to start the preparation as well. GSEB supplementary time table 2018 will consist of the dates of the examination, timings and subject name along with the subject code in the pdf format. Now, before moving further first check the table of the important dates given below.
|GSEB SSC Supplementary 2018||Important Dates|
|Availability of admit card 2018||June 2018|
|Commencement of Examinations||July 2018|
Time Table: To check the availability of the time table of class 10th Click Here
How To Download GSEB SSC Supplementary Time Table 2018
In order to obtain your GSEB SSC supplementary schedule for the year 2018 follow the steps given below.
1st Step- Firstly, click on the link of the time table provided here. However, remember that the link will get updated as soon as the result will declare.
2nd Step- Now, as you click on the link you will reach to the next page.
3rd Step- Here, click on the desired link of the datesheet of the examination.
4th Step- Now, your GSEB SSC Supplementary time table will appear on your screen.
5th Step- Check your schedule very carefully and download it for future reference.
Some Important Instructions
Examination day is a very important day for any student. So, here are some of the instructions discussed below which must be kept in mind while appearing for the examination.
- On the day of exam do not forget to carry all the important documents along with you on the day of examination such as your admit card/ hall ticket or any other identity required.
- Before appearing for the examination you will receive an official identity issued by the examination authority.
- Make ensure that all the details mentioned on your admit card are correctly provided.
- In case of any discrepancy, you can contact the respective examination co-ordinators as well.
- The time table will available on its official website in the pdf format. So, for your convenience, download it and start your preparation.
- You will receive your test centre details through your admit card.
- The desired time table is consists of the dates of the examination as well as the duration.
- You are not allowed to enter into the examination hall with any kind of electronic items such as the calculator, or any kind of paper.
How to Prepare for Examination
Once the schedule of examination received, most of us start thing about how to start, from where you have to start and many more. So, to resolve your issues regarding your preparation we are going to discuss here some of the basic tips for preparing well for the examinations.
- In the very first step, you must go through the entire syllabus of each and every subject.
- Now, make the list of all the topics to be covered and start your preparation.
- Make your own strategy and make the schedule in accordance with that.
- Practice more and more questions and also take a look at the previous year question papers.
- Analyse your weaker section and try to resolve it.
- Do not panic and prepare for the exams and give your best.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.