GSEB HSC Hall Ticket 2020 for General and Science (Theory) stream has been released at the school login. So, all the students appearing for the March exams can now collect their GSEB HSC Hall Ticket 2020 from their respective schools. Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) has released the hall ticket on its official website- gseb.org. Science stream students can directly download their practical hall ticket from the link provided below. Scroll down the page to know more about GSEB HSC Hall Ticket 2020.
GSEB HSC Hall Ticket 2020
HSC exams are going to take place from the 1st week of March. While the practical exams are from February 14 to February 24, 2020. So, students need to collect their respective hall ticket before the scheduled time. Last year board has issued the hall ticket for theory exams on February 25. Now, to know the important dates regarding GSEB HSC Hall Ticket 2020 check the table given below.
|GSEB HSC Hall Ticket 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||01 Feb 2020 (Science Practical)|
15 Feb 2020 (Science Theory)
19 Feb 2020 (General)
|Examination Dates||05 Mar – 21 Mar 2020 (General Stream)|
05 Mar – 12 Mar 2020 (Science Stream)
Admit Card: To check the availability of GSEB HSC (General and Science) Hall Ticket 2020 Click Here
- To check and download GSEB HSC Hall Ticket 2020 for Science Practical Exam Click Here
Steps To Obtain GSEB 12th Hall Ticket 2020
Gujarat board has released the hall ticket for class 12th final exams at the school login. So, here we are with the steps to obtain the hall ticket through offline mode.
Step.1- First of all, desired students need to visit their respective school and contact the concerned person.
Step.2- School heads/ Principals can download the hall ticket for theory exams by entering the index number and the password in the space provided.
Step.3- As you received your final hall ticket check all the details present on it.
Step.4- In case you find any information wrong do contact your respective school authority immediately.
Step.5- At the end, do not forget to carry your hall ticket at the respective exam centre.
Details Present on Class 12 Hall Ticket
Hall ticket is a very important document on each exam day. Without the admit card, no student will be allowed to enter the exam hall. Hall ticket consists of some personal, educational and exam centre related details. Here, in this session we have discussed the list of details present on the hall ticket. The students can have a look at the it to know the details.
- Conducting Body’s Name
- Name of the Examination
- Respective Class of the Student
- Student’s Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- List of Subjects
- Subject Code
- Date of Exam
- Day of Exam
- Test Centre Details
- Photograph of the Student
- Signature of the Student
Important Instructions For Examination
Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the important instructions which should be kept in mind while appearing for the examination.
- Before leaving your place, make sure that you are carrying all the important documents required at the time of examination.
- No family member or friends of the student are can enter the exam centre. Students are advised to keep them outside.
- The students need to corporate with the exam staff at the time of frisking and document verification.
- Students will not be able to go out of the exam hall during the examination. You can either go before exam or after exam.
- No candidate cannot tear any page from the answer booklet. A page missing will considered as unfair practice.
- You are not allowed to write anything on the question paper or on your desk. If there is any need of rough work, you can do it on the left side of your answer book.
- No communication with fellow students allowed during the exam. If you have any problem, you need to ask the invigilator present at that time.
- Any kind of electronic gadget, smartwatches, notepads, books or unnecessary stationery items are prohibited in the exam hall.
- Students indulging in unfair means practices will not be able to give further exam. Also, the concerned authority will take strict actions against the student.
- No student will allowed to leave the exam centre before the end time of the exam.
- Before leaving the exam hall, the students are advised to hand over the answer booklet to the invigilator present at that time.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Here, in this session, we have answered some of the frequently asked questions by the students regarding the class 12th hall ticket. The students can have a look at it below.
Ques.1- When is Gujarat board going to issue the class 12th hall ticket?
Ques.2- Can we download the hall ticket on our own?
Ques.3- Why do we need to carry the hall ticket on each day of the exam?
Ques.4- What to do if there is any discrepancy in the hall ticket?
Ques.5- Is it compulsory to carry the colored printout to the exam hall?
Official Website: gseb.org
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubts regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.