GSEB HSC Hall Ticket 2020 will be available by the last week of February expectedly. HSC hall ticket for Science and General stream releases at the school login. So, the access to download the admit card for all the desired students lies in the hand of the school heads. Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB) releases the hall ticket notification on its official website- gseb.org. So, to attain GSEB HSC Hall Ticket 2020, the students need to visit their respective schools. Scroll down the page to know more about hsc hall ticket.
GSEB HSC Hall Ticket 2020
HSC exams are going to take place in the month of March. Before this, the hall ticket is issued to all the desired students of class 12th. Previously, Gujarat board released the hall ticket on February 25. Along with this, the list of centres for the collection of hall ticket was also available. Looking at previous year schedule, we are expecting the same for this year too. The students can have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding the hall ticket.
|GSEB HSC Hall Ticket 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||Feb 2020|
|Examination Dates||05 Mar – 21 Mar 2020 (General Stream)|
05 Mar – 12 Mar 2020 (Science Stream)
Admit Card: To check the availability of GSEB HSC Hall Ticket 2020 Click Here
Steps For Attaining GSEB 12th Hall Ticket 2020
Gujarat board releases the hall ticket for class 12th students at the school heads. But only the school heads can download it. Here, in this session, we have dicussed the simple procedure for attaining the admit card. So, all the students can follow the same to attain their hall ticket.
Step.1- Gujarat board releases the admit card at the school login. So, the school principles can only download the admit card.
Step.2- Now, the students have to visit their respective schools to collect their hall ticket.
Step.3- Once you will reach your school, you need to contact the concerned authority of the examination.
Step.4- After taking your admit card, check all the details present on it carefully. If there is any change, get it done.
Step.5- You have to take your hall ticket along with you. Also, do not forget to carry it on each day of examination.
Details Present on Class 12 Hall Ticket
Hall ticket is a very important document on each exam day. Without the admit card, no student will be allowed to enter the exam hall. Hall ticket consists of some personal, educational and exam centre related details. Here, in this session we have discussed the list of details present on the hall ticket. The students can have a look at the it to know the details.
- Conducting Body’s Name
- Name of the Examination
- Respective Class of the Student
- Student’s Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- List of Subjects
- Subject Code
- Date of Exam
- Day of Exam
- Test Centre Details
- Photograph of the Student
- Signature of the Student
Importance of Hall Ticket: Know Here
Gujarat board is going to conduct the class 12 exams in the month of March 2020. But before that, the students need to have their admit card. Without the hall ticket, no student will be able to appear in the examination. As discussed before, the hall ticket is a very crucial document on the day of examination. The hall ticket or the admit card consist of the personal details of the students. The invigilator appointed by the board makes sure that no student enters the examination centre without the admit card.
Important Instructions For Examination
Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the important instructions which should be kept in mind while appearing for the examination.
- Before leaving your place, make sure that you are carrying all the important documents required at the time of examination.
- No family member or friends of the student are can enter the exam centre. Students are advised to keep them outside.
- The students need to corporate with the exam staff at the time of frisking and document verification.
- Students will not be able to go out of the exam hall during the examination. You can either go before exam or after exam.
- No candidate can not tear any page from the answer booklet. A page missing will be considered as unfair practice.
- You are not allowed to write anything on the question paper or on your desk. If there is any need of rough work, you can do it on the left side of your answer book.
- No communication with fellow students is allowed during the exam. If you have any problem, you need to ask the invigilator present at that time.
- Any kind of electronic gadget, smartwatches, notepads, books or unnecessary stationery items are prohibited in the exam hall.
- Students indulging in unfair means practices will not be able to give further exam. Also, the concerned authority will take strict actions against the student.
- No student will be allowed to leave the exam centre before the end time of the exam.
- Before leaving the exam hall, the students are advised to hand over the answer booklet to the invigilator present at that time.
Official Website: gseb.org
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubts regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!