Exams usually generate a unique fear and anxiety among the students. The exam period is the important and stressful phase for the students. So, it is always advised to study well from starting itself and in this way, the exam timetable proves to be helpful. So, now to encourage students for studying here we are with Goa Board SSC Time Table 2019. It is expecting that Goa board will announce the dates of the examination in the month of February or before it. The exam dates will be released on the official website i.e. gbshse.gov.in. However, we have provided the expected dates as per the last year information and complete information about it. So, scroll down the page to avail it.
Goa Board SSC Time Table 2019
The last session i.e. in 2018 the board conducted the exams in the month of April. The exams commenced from April 2, 2018, and ended on April 21, 2018. This session also same is expected to happen. If any change will take place in the schedule it will be posted on this page. So, start your preparation from now for the better results. However, you can also take the overview of the dates which are given in the table below.
|Goa Board SSC Time Table 2019||Important Dates|
|Starting date of exams||1st week of April 2019|
|Last date of the exams||3rd week of April 2019|
Time Table: To check and download the Goa board SSC time table visit here- gbshse.gov.in
How to Download the Goa Board SSC Date Sheet?
As we know that timetable proves very useful in our preparation. So, to access it a student needs to follow some steps. In order to provide help to students, we have given below the complete procedure. Students can read the steps and apply while downloading it online.
- Click on the link present on the page to download the Goa Board SSC Time Table 2019. However, it will get active at the time of official notification.
- A new page will appear on the screen with the timetable. It will be in pdf format.
- Check the exam dates carefully to clear all your confusion regarding the dates.
- At last, download the timetable for your ease.
Goa Board SSC Time Table 2019: List of Subjects
A timetable usually contains some details which are important to note. It consists of subject, date and day of the exam, the timing of the exam i.e. morning or evening, important instructions by the board. So, here in this section students can check the subjects present in the Goa Board SSC Time Table 2019.
- First Language– English 111, Marathi 112, Urdu 113, Marathi 114, English 115
- Floriculture 053
- Mathematics– English medium 021, Marathi medium 022, Urdu medium 023, Marathi medium 024, English medium 025
- Second Langauge– Hindi 121, Hindi 125
- Second Language Composite– Hindi- Marathi 165-162, Hindi- Sanskrit 165-163, Hindi -Portuguese 165-166, Hindi- Arabic 165-164, Hindi- French 165-167
- Domestic Electrical Appliances 042
- Electronics 043
- Cookery- Engish medium 044, Marathi medium 064
- Garment Cutting Sewing 045
- Garment Designing & Decoration 046
- Food Processing 047
- Bakery 048
- Horticulture– English medium 049, Marathi medium 069
- Domestic Wiring 041
- Floriculture 050
- Social Science Paper 1– English medium 011 A, Marathi medium 012 A, Urdu medium 013 A
- History & Political Science – English medium 016, Marathi medium 018
- Social Science Paper 2- English medium 011 B, Marathi medium 012 B, Urdu medium 013 B
- Geography & Economics– English medium 017, Marathi medium 019, Marathi medium 020
- Tailoring & Cutting 902
- Science– English medium 031, Marathi medium 032, Urdu medium 033
- General Science– English medium 035, Marathi medium 034, Marathi medium 036
- Third Language– English 131, Konkani 132, Marathi 133, Urdu 134, Sanskrit 135, Kannada 136, Arabic 139, French 141, Portuguese 142, English 146, Konkani 147, Marathi 148
- NSQF subjects
- Word Processing 145
- Home Vegetable Gardening 071
- Desk Top Publishing 150
- Drawing & Painting 801
- Bakery & Confectionary 129
- Basic Cookery 065, 066
How to start studying?
As we all know that class 10th is important for all the students, they appear for the board exam for the first time. So, they feel nervous and face the dilemma of managing their studies with other activities. So, here we present you the tips to improve your work and studying efficiency.
- Preparing Schedule
The first step to improve the efficiency in any work is that we should pre-plan it. It means making a to-do list and completing your task on time. Try to allow maximum time for those topics in which you are weak. Practice them until you get a strong hold on them.
Now here comes managing the co-curricular activities and your studies. It is instinctual for a student to like playing, painting, dancing, singing etc apart from studying. So, they usually avoid these activities while making their timetable which is completely wrong. It is proved that if students opt their hobbies for a study break, they feel more fresh and calm. So, it means students should also indulge themselves in the other activities.
- Analysis of Question Paper
It is the most important strategy used by the toppers to score high. Usually, they analyze the past year papers to get an idea about the variety of questions and difficulty level of the paper. They prepare according to marking scheme and weightage of different topics in the paper.
- Books to refer
The books which you refer for your studies are important to decide your success in the exams. Apart from books which board has prescribed, you can prepare from some other books. Here we provide you the names of additional books which are good to refer for your preparations. Science can be prepared from Pradeep, S. Chand; Maths from RD Sharma and English from BBC, Arihant etc.