Goa Board SSC Result 2021 – GBSHSE has announced Goa SSC result 2021 (class X) at gbshse.gov.in. The Goa Board SSC result will announce it 1 days before the due date. Students can check it by entering by entering the seat number. Goa Board has prepared Goa SSC result 2021 based on internal marks and test / unit test / other test conducted by the respective school. The weightage for internal assessment is 20 marks and that for test / unit test / other test is 80 marks. To evaluate the result, each school created a committee and prepared the result in consonance with the past performance of the school. We are covering all the live and latest updates on Goa Board SSC Result 2021 and you can check it from here.
Important things to know about Goa SSC Result 2021.
- Consolidates result will release in July 17, 2021, at gbshse.gov.in.
- If candidates are not satisfied with their Goa SSC result 2021 then they appear for Board exams. The candidates can submit their willingness form July 17, 2021, onwards.
- Goa board has asked students to check name, parent’s name, date of birth, subject offered, exemption (if any), center name, etc errors.
Goa Board SSC Result 2021
Check Result Here: Click Here to Goa SSC Result 2021.
Latest – Goa Board has announced Goa SSC Result 2021. Click here to check the result circular.
Apply Here: Click Here to register for Goa Common Entrance Test 2021.
Goa Board is conducting entrance exam for admission in class 11. The registration for Goa class 11 entrance exam is open until July 15, 2021.
– Use the link above to apply.
– Application Fee Amount – Rs. 500 (Net-banking/ Credit Card / Debit Card).
You can know more details about the entrance exam – From Here
How to Register for Goa Entrance Test for Class XI Science Seat?
Students from other boards who wish to seek admissions to state schools in class 11th science stream and diploma programme seats need to appear for CET. The steps to register are as follows:
1st Step: Click on the link given above.
2nd Step: In the next screen, read the instructions and click on ‘Agree & Proceed’ button.
3rd Step: Next, register online by entering the following information.
- Personal Information
3rd Step: After this, click on the submit button.
4th Step: Once the registration part is over, you need to complete the application form by selecting it from the status. Then enter the following details:
- If you are a PWD Candidate, do you have benchmark disability (40% or more / “Severe” where percentage is not defined)?
- State / UT from where 10th /Equivalent Passed / Appearing Category.
- Examination Center(Schools).
- Education details like Pass status, Qualifyins exam state, district, school board, year of passing, roll number, etc.
5th Step: Once you have entered the details, click on the submit button.
6th Step: After this, you can proceed to upload the necessary images as per the specification, format, etc and then click on the submit button. The specification of the images is as follows:
|Dimensions||3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height)||3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height)|
|File size||< 200 kB||< 200 kB|
7th Step: Finally, the students can proceed to pay the required amount of the application fee.
Sources to Check Goa SSC Result 2021?
There are two ways by which a students can check their SSC result 2021 Goa Board exam. These are:
- From the official website.
- By SMS.
How to Check Goa Board SSC Result 2021 at gbshse.gov.in?
Goa Board announced SSC result on the official website. This is the most reliable sources to check the result. To check Goa SSC result from gbshse.gov.in, sudents need to follow the steps below:
Step 1 – Click on the link given above.
Step 2 – The link will lead to a SSC result login, which will look as shown below.
Step 3 – Now, enter seat number, in the provided space.
- The seat Number is to be entered as given in the Goa Board SSC Hall Ticket 2021.
Step 4 – Click on the green “Get Result” button.
Step 5 – On clicking the button, the Goa Board SSC result 2021 will appear on the screen.
Students should download the result and keep it safe for future use.
How to Check Goa Board SSC Result 2021 via SMS?
Apart from the official website, GBSHSE also allows candidates to check the Goa Board 10th result 2021 via sms. To check the result via sms, candidates need to follow the steps below:
- On your mobile, open message app.
- Then type, ‘RESULTGOA10ROLLNO’.
- Now, send this to 56263 or 5676750
- A few minutes after sending the message, the marks will be sent to you via sms.
Goa Board SSC Result Search by Name 2021?
Officially, there is no provision to check Goa Board SSC result through name. However, if some 3rd party website like indiaresults.com release the result then students might be able to check it name wise.
If such happens, then we will provide the link for that website here.
How has Been Goa Board SSC Result 2021 Prepared? – Assessment Criteria Explains
Since the Goa Board cancelled class 10th exams this year, so, the Goa SSC result 2021 has been prepared based on alternative criteria. To announce the result, each school was instructed to prepare a result committee. This committee consisted of headmaster and minimum of 7 teachers. These teachers should be subject expert of maths, social science, and 3 languages. 6 teachers should be from school and 1 from external teacher.
Now coming to the Goa Board SSC Result Assessment Criteria. It is as follows:
The Goa Board SSC Result 2021 has been prepared based on:
|Goa SSC Result Criteria||Weightage|
|Class 10th internal marks||20 marks|
|Term exam / unit test / periodical test / preliminary exam / year end assessment||80 marks|
The internal marks will be calculate as per the existing scheme.
80 marks of theory for the test will be calculate by schools. Not all the schools conducted similar while, some only conducted unit test, the other conducted half yearly, etc. Hence, the schools use the marks secured in these test to calculate Goa Board SSC result 2021. These marks will be calculated as follows:
|Category of tests||Non Practical Subjects||Practical Subjects (science)||Pre Vocational Subjects|
|Formative 1||25 marks||20 marks||25 (common for 1 / 2)|
|Formative 2||25 marks||20 marks||25 (common for 1 / 2)|
|Term exam / unit test / periodical test / preliminary exam / year end assessment||20 marks||15 marks||10|
|Class 9||10 marks||10 marks||5|
|Total||80 marks||65 marks||40|
Important points to note here –
- If a school has conducted more than one test or exam within each category, then the resulting committee has the authority to fix weightage for each test/exam within each category.
- In the case of Term exam / unit test / periodical test / preliminary exam / year end assessment, schools may have conducted a certain type of assessment. The committee may decide to consider the best performance out of all and give the weightage accordingly.
How GBHSE Goa Board SSC Result 2021 is Prepared in Special Cases?
The below cases that may arise, the schools will have to form a rationale criteria to evaluate the result and report the same to the board.
Case 1: Where the school has not conducted Formative 1, Formative 2; Term exam / unit test / periodical test / preliminary exam / year end assessment and class 9 exams.
Case 2: A candidate has not appeared in any of these assessment: Formative 1, Formative 2; Term exam / unit test / periodical test / preliminary exam / year end assessment, and class 9 exams.
In both the above 2 cases the school has to take a decision on how they are going to evaluate the result and declare the same to the board via the prescribed rationale document.
The result evaluation committee for GBHSE class 10th result 2021: Every school will formulate a committee. The committee will consist of the principal and 7 teacher. Out of these 7 teacher, 5 teachers will be from schools and will be experts in Maths, Science, Social Science, and two languages. Rest of the 2 teachers will be from the neighbouring school.
Goa Board Class 10 Result 2021 Assessment Standardisation
Goa Board has provided Assessment standardisation rules so that result calculation across all the schools is as fair as possible. Here is how it will be done as per various cases:
- Schools will have to take into account the past 3 year historical average performance in class 10 boards. The standard performance will be the maximum average performance out of these 3 years. Example: If the past 3 year record of the overall average of student’s performance for a particular school is 72% in 2017, 74% in 2018, and 71% in 2019 then the school will use the subject wise average of 2018 for moderation because it is highest.
- The subject-wise marks as assessed by the schools in the year 2021 should be in the range of + 4 marks for the reference year.
- If the school only has data of two years, then the school can consider the best performance out of two years. In case of one year data, the same criteria is to be followed.
- Marks obtained by the candidate of the school in the subject in the previous board examination is to be taken for internal moderation.
In case, there are schools in which the students are appearing in Class X board examinations for the first time and there is no record available, then the board will provide the details for the state of last 2 years performance in the terms of overall average score will be taken as the reference year.
- After the Result Committee finalizes the marks on the basis of exams/tests, it has to ensure that the marks must align as per the criteria released by the board. To make it even more convenient for the schools to enter the marks of the student, the board has started an online system. In case there is some issue, the result committee will have to revise the marks.
- Another reference of moderation will be the average marks for school in the board examination for the reference year, . The subject wise marks assessed by the school in 2021 should be within the range +/- 4 marks for the subject of reference year. However, the marks in all 6 main subjects taken together should not exceed the average marks of the reference year.
If a candidate did not appear for the assessment then the school might hold an offline / offline assessment or a telephonic one.
GBSHSE will conduct compartment exams in offline / online mode after the result is out for the candidates marked with “needs improvement”.
Goa Board SSC Grading System 2021
The students will get marks and grades based on their performance in the examinations conducted at the school level and internal assessment. The grading system for class X students for Goa Board shall be as follows –
|Marks Range||Letter Grade||Grade Value||Remarks|
|91% to 100%||A||10||Outstanding|
|81% to 90%||B||9||Excellent|
|71% to 80%||C||8||Very Good|
|61% to 70%||D||7||Good|
|51% to 60%||E||6||Above Average|
|41% to 50%||F||5||Average|
|33% to 40%||G||4||Fair|
|21% to 32%||H||–||Marginal|
Details Given in Goa SSC Results 2021
The Goa Board result 2021 for class 10 consists of the following information. Students must verify the details as given on the provisional result. If there is any error/discrepancy in the Goa SSC result, then you must contact your concerned school authorities immediately.
- Seat number.
- Canddiate’s name.
- Subject name.
- External marks & grade in Theory, Practical / Oral exam.
- Internal marks obtained in Practical / Oral exam.
- Overal marks & grade secured in Theory, Practical / Oral exam.
- Total marks & Grade obtained.
- Result status.
Goa Board 10th result 2021 mark sheet will look like as follows…
Goa Board SSC Result Statistics
Goa Board SSC result statistics for previous years is as follows:
|Year||Overall Pass Percentage||Boys’ Pass Percentage||Girls’ Pass Percentage||Number of students who appeared|
Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (GBSHSE) was to announce the result on July 13, 2021. All important dates for Goa result 2021 are as follows:
|Goa Board SSC Result 2021||Dates|
|Goa SSC result was formed on||20 Jun 2021|
|Provision of subject wise, school wise marks distribution by GBSHSE||02 Jul 2021|
|Portal for uploading marks opened on||04 Jul 2021|
|By the schools released has been finalized on||near 11 Jul 2021|
|GBSHSE Goa Board SSC result 2021 date||12 Jul 2021 |
About Goa Board
The origins of the Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (GBHSHSE) dates back to the year 1975. The main objective of the board is to conduct secondary and higher secondary examination as well as the management of the schools that fall under its jurisdiction. It also grants and recognizes private and government schools, advises the matters of policy, lay down guiding principals and constructs syllabus and curriculum. The other duties of the Goa Board include a declaration of result, admit card and distribution of textbooks for the students.
FAQ’s for Goa Board SSC Result
Ans 1. Goa SSC result 2021 date is expected to be announced on July 13, 2021.
Ans 2. The board declares the result for SSC exam Goa Board online only at its official website, gbshse.info. To check it, students need to enter their seat number in the specified field.
Ans 3. Candidates need to score 33% or more to qualify in each subject and in aggregate.
Ans 4. This year, the board did not conduct the SSC examinations, hence, the facility for re-checking or re-evaluation will not be provided. However, they can appear for the written examination which will be held at a later date.
Ans 5. Since the exams have been cancelled, the board is going to prepare class 10th results based on the assessment scheme. As per the policy released, internal assessment of class 10, marks scored by the candidates in various exams conducted by the school this year, and performance in class 9 will be taken into consideration.
Ans. The result will be declared on 12 July 2021.
All the best for the exams!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comments in the box provided below!!!