When will the Goa Board SSC Hall Ticket 2020 be released? Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (GBSHSE) is expected to issue the class 10 hall ticket in the month of March 2020. GBSHSE 10th Hall Ticket 2020 will be available at the school login. Goa board release the notification regarding the admit card on its official website- gbshse.gov.in. The school heads are provided with the school id and password to download the class 10 hall ticket. Therefore, the students need to visit their schools to collect the admit card. To be more familiar with the Goa Board SSC Hall Ticket 2020, the students can go through the page.
Latest: Goa Board SSC Hall Ticket 2020 will be available in the month of March 2020. Stay connected for more latest updates.
Goa Board SSC Hall Ticket 2020
Goa board has released the time table for the class 10 students. The examinations for class 10 students is going to take place from April 01 to 22, 2020. Before appearing in the exams, the students need to collect their admit card. Along with the admit card, the board also releases the notification related to the seat numbers on the official website itself. To know the important dates, students can have a look at the table given below.
|GBSHSE 10th Hall Ticket 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||Mar 2020|
|Examination Dates||01- 22 Apr 2020|
Hall Ticket: To check the availability of Goa Board SSC Hall Ticket 2020 Click Here
How To Attain GBSHSE 10th Hall Ticket 2020?
Since, the Goa board issues the hall ticket at the school login. So, the registered students have to visit their respective schools to collect it. Here, we have discussed some simple steps for obtaining the hall ticket. The students can follow the same to obtain theirs.
Step.1- Firstly, visit your respective schools to collect the admit card.
Step.2- Once you will reach your school, visit the concerned authority responsible for distributing hall ticket.
Step.3- Since the hall ticket is available at the school login, the school heads will download it from the official website. Once downloaded will be given to you.
Step.4– Once you will get your hall ticket, you need to check all the details present in it. If there is any error, contact the concerned authority and get the corrections done before the exam.
Step.5- Now, you can take your admit card along with you to your place. Also, do not forget to carry it on the exam days.
Importance of Goa Board SSC Hall Ticket 2020
Hall Ticket is a very crucial document on the day of examination. As discussed earlier, it act as an identity proof of the student. Now the question arises why it is important to carry it? The hall ticket of a candidate consist of the personal and educational details of the students which are required at the time of document verification. Many a times, some other student instead of the actual student has come to give the exam. To avoid such things, the board made it mandatory for each student to carry the hall ticket. Let us have a look at the list below to know the details mentioned on the hall ticket.
- Student’s Name
- Name of the Conducting Body
- Examination Name
- Registration Number/ Roll Number
- Name of the Examination
- Details of Test Centre
- List of Subjects
- Respective Class of the Student
- Examination Timings
- Photograph of the Student
- Some Important Instructions
Important Instructions For Examination
We have discussed some of the important information which should be kept in mind while appearing for the examination.
- The students have to carry the admit card and other identities required on the exam dates. Failing of documents might create a problem in entering the exam hall.
- Students can not use colourfull inks in the exam. You can only use the blue pen for writing the exam and lead pencil to make diagrams and flow charts etc.
- Count the number of pages in the answer book. It should be same as that written at the front of the answer book. If a page is missing, tell it to the invigilator at that time,
- The serial number of questions should be the same on both the answer booklet and question paper.
- If the students have to do any kind of rough work, then you can do it on the left side of answer booklet using a pencil. You can not write anything on the question paper and anywhere else.
- The candidates can not leave the examination hall during the first one hour or during the last 10 minutes of the examination.
- Students can not take any kind of electronic gadget, smartwatches, books, notepads etc along with them inside the exam hall.
- If any student is expelled, then they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall again to write the remaining exam.
- Any student found using unfair means practices will not be allowed to give further examination. Also, strict actions will be taken against that student from the concerned authority.
Official Website: gbshse.gov.in
All The Best!!!
If you have any doubts regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!