Goa Board SSC Hall Ticket 2020 will be released by the month of March expectedly. Hall ticket for 10th students releases at the school login. This means that only the school heads can download the hall ticket for all the desired students. Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (GBSHSE) releases the admit card notification on its official website- gbshse.gov.in. So, the students have to visit their respective schools to attain Goa Board SSC Hall Ticket 2020. Scroll down the page to know more about GBSHSE 10th Hall Ticket 2020 in detail.
Goa Board SSC Hall Ticket 2020
Goa board has released the time table for the class 10 students. SSC exams are going to take place from April 02 to 23, 2020. Before appearing in the exams, the students need to collect their admit card. Along with the admit card, the board also releases the notification related to the seat numbers on the official website itself. To know the important dates, students can have a look at the table given below.
|Goa Board SSC Hall Ticket 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||Mar 2020|
|Examination Dates||02 Apr – 23 Apr 2020|
Hall Ticket: To check the availability of Goa Board SSC Hall Ticket 2020 Click Here
How To Attain GBSHSE 10th Hall Ticket 2020
Goa board releases the 10th hall ticket on its official website. Given below are some of the easy and simple steps to attain the hall ticket. The students can follow the same to download theirs.
Step.1- Firstly, the school heads need to login at the school login using the username and password provided by the board.
Step.2- Now, the students need to visit their respective schools to collect the admit card.
Step.3- After reaching the school, the students need to contact the concerned authority of the exam.
Step.4– Once you have attained the admit card, check all the details present on it. If there is any correction, get it done by the school heads.
Step.5- Now, you can take your admit card along with you to your place. Also, do not forget to carry it on the exam days.
Importance of Goa Board SSC Hall Ticket 2020
Hall Ticket is a very crucial document on the day of examination. As discussed earlier, it act as an identity proof of the student. Now the question arises why it is important to carry it? The hall ticket of a candidate consists of the personal and educational details of the students which are required at the time of document verification. Many a times, some other student instead of the actual student has come to give the exam. To avoid such things, the board made it mandatory for each student to carry the hall ticket. Let us have a look at the list below to know the details mentioned on the hall ticket.
- Student’s Name
- Name of the Conducting Body
- Examination Name
- Registration Number/ Roll Number
- Name of the Examination
- Details of Test Centre
- List of Subjects
- Respective Class of the Student
- Examination Timings
- Photograph of the Student
- Some Important Instructions
Important Instructions For Examination
We have discussed some of the important information which should be kept in mind while appearing for the examination.
- The students have to carry the admit card and other identities required on the exam dates. Failing of documents might create a problem in entering the exam hall.
- Students can not use colourfull inks in the exam. You can only use the blue pen for writing the exam and lead pencil to make diagrams and flow charts etc.
- Count the number of pages in the answer book. It should be same as that written at the front of the answer book. If a page is missing, tell it to the invigilator at that time,
- The serial number of questions should be the same on both the answer booklet and question paper.
- If the students have to do any kind of rough work, then you can do it on the left side of answer booklet using a pencil. You can not write anything on the question paper and anywhere else.
- The candidates can not leave the examination hall during the first one hour or during the last 10 minutes of the examination.
- Students can not take any kind of electronic gadget, smartwatches, books, notepads etc along with them inside the exam hall.
- If any student is expelled, then they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall again to write the remaining exam.
- Any student found using unfair means practices will not be allowed to give further examination. Also, strict actions will be taken against that student from the concerned authority.
Official Website: gbshse.gov.in
All The Best!!!
If you have any doubts regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!