Goa Board HSSC Hall Ticket 2020 – GBSHSE is the authority which releases Goa Board 12th admit card. It can be downloaded by school head / principal and is to be collected by the student from their respective school. Students can also contact the school authority to know about the availability of GBSHSE 12th Hall Ticket. It is mandatory for a student to carry a hard copy of the admit card to the test center, It consist of personal details of the candidate as well as exam details like reporting timings, address of the test centre. Check more details on GBSHSE HSSC admit card 2020 from this page.
Latest: GBSHSE HSSC 2020 seating arrangement is available. Check it below.
Goa Board HSSC Hall Ticket 2020 | GBSHSE 12th Hall Ticket 2020
The Hall ticket / admit card is a representative of verification that the photo as printed on the admit card is the same student appearing. It is advised to the student to safeguard their admit card as it shall be required by them even after the exam is over. Candidates can check the schedule for issuance of Goa Board Class 12th hall ticket 2020 from the table below:
|GBSHSE 12th Hall Ticket 2020||Important Dates|
|Availablity of Hall Ticket 2020||Jan 2020|
|Exam Dates (Tentative)||Feb 27 – Mar 20, 2020|
Check here: Candidates can check the availability of Goa Board HSSC hall ticket 2020 from the official website, gbshse.gov.in.
Goa Board HSSC 2020 Seating Arrangement
The seating arrangement for Goa Board 12th exam for Mar 2020 has been released in the pdf format. It is released for arts, commerce, science, and vocational stream. You can check the complete seating arrangement of your respective centre by clicking on the image below:
How to Obtain Goa Board HSSC Hall Ticket 2020?
Those who are a bit confused on how you can obtain the admit card for Goa Board Class 12th exam 2020, can take a look at the steps provided below:
Step 1: A candidate need to contact the admit card from their respective school authorities for the availability of the admit card.
Step 2: Then report at the school to get the admit card.
Step 3: After you have obtained GBSHSE 12th (HSSSC) hall ticket 2020, check that the details printed on it are correct.
Step 4: In case if there is any discrepancy / error in the admit card, then bring it to the notice of examination authority to get the mistakes rectified.
Details on GBSHSE 12th Hall Ticket 2020
After getting Goa Board HSSSC 2020 admit card, you may note that it consist of the following information:
- Name of the Board
- Name of the Examination
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Schedule of the Examination
- School Code
- School Name
- Centre Code
- Centre Name
Importance Of Goa Board 12th Hall Ticket
The admit card for Goa Board Class 12th exam is an important verification document issued by the Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (GBSHSE). It is not only required by a candidate during the exam but is also required for checking GBSHSE 12th result 2020.
What to Carry at Goa Board HSSC 2020 Exam Center?
On the day of the exam, it is suggested to a candidate to carry the following items to the exam centre:
- A hard copy of the admit card.
- A black / blue pen.
- A clear clipboard on which nothing should be written.
- Stationary items like pencil, eraser, scale, etc.
Note: You may carry a water bottle with you inside the exam hall.
Important Instructions for the Students
- Students need to write the answers in the answer sheet only in a blue ballpoint pen and for any kind of rough work or diagrams, students need to use the black ballpoint pen. Any other colored ink is not going to be assessed.
- S/he shall not use any supporting pad for writing on the answer sheet.
- Late arrival beyond 30 minutes in any examination will be terminate to appear for that particular examination. Therefore, students are advised to reach the exam center before the set time.
- Students need to verify their seat number and other important details available on the admission card. However, if students find any kind of missing information they need to contact the examiner.
- Rough work of any kind will be done by pencil on the left side of the pages of the supplement / answer sheet.
- Students cannot leave the examination hall during the first hour or the last 10 minutes of the examination.
FAQs on Goa Board HSSC Hall Ticket 2020
Will I get an SMS or email about the availability of the admit card?
No, you may have to visit the official website regularly or contact the concerned exam authorities for this.
My name is misspelled in Goa Board HSSSC admit card. How can I correct it?
In case if there is such error in the admit card then you should get it rectified by bringing it to the notice of the examination authorities as soon as possible.
Will I get GBSHSE 12th Hall Ticket by post?
No, you will have to visit your respective school to get the admit card.
All the best for your Examination
If you have any queries or suggestions regarding this then you can ask them in the comment section below
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.