We are here with GBSHSE hall ticket 2019. So, students of class 10th and 12th check here the complete information regarding this. Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (GBSHSE) will release the class 10th and 12th hall ticket for session 2019. So, all the students who are going to appear for the upcoming examinations will able to download their hall ticket through the link available here. Officially, GBSHSE will release its hall ticket through its website- gbshse.org. To download your hall ticket you are required to get ready with the login credentials. Thus, to know more have a look at the entire content given below.
GBSHSE Hall Ticket 2019| Goa Board SSC, HSSC Hall Ticket 2019
Goa board conducts the class 10th and class 12th examinations in the month of April. Therefore, by the end of March students received their hall ticket online. GBSHSE hall ticket 2019 consists of the student’s basic information such as name, date of birth, examination name, class as well as the examination timings and the test centre details. Here through this article, we have discussed the procedure the download your hall ticket, some important instructions and more. So, now first have a look at the table of the important dates given below.
|GBSHSE Hall Ticket 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Hall Ticket||Feb- Mar 2019|
|Exam Dates||Apr 2019|
How To Download Your GBSHSE Hall Ticket 2019
Goa board hall ticket for class 10th and 12th are available online. So, to download it follow the steps provided below.
- In a very first step click on the link of the hall ticket as per your desired class and proceed further.
- After this, a new page will open on your screen.
- Here, click on the link of GBSHSE hall ticket 2019.
- A login window will appear on the screen.
- Enter your basic information in the space provided and click on next.
- Your GBSHSE hall ticket 2019 will appear on the screen.
- Check your hall ticket very carefully and download it.
Goa Board SSC Hall Ticket 2019
Goa board SSC (class 10th) hall ticket 2019 is the hall ticket of the students of class 10th. Hall ticket is the mandatory document need to carry along with you on the day of examination. Without your hall ticket, you are not allowed to enter your examination hall. Goa Board SSC hall ticket 2019 is available online. So, students need to download it and carry its printed copy in the examination hall. GBSHSE makes the availability of SSC hall ticket by the month of March expectedly.
Goa Board HSSC Hall Ticket 2019
GBSHSE HSSC (class 12th) hall ticket 2019 is the hall ticket applicable to the students of class 12th. Goa board issued the admit card to only those students who have successfully registered themselves under the Goa board exams. Without this, students are not allowed to appear in the main exams. GBSHSE 12th hall ticket 2019 releases online. So, to download it students need to follow the same steps as mentioned above. The board conducts the examinations in the month of April. Therefore, it is expecting that by the month of March the board releases its hall ticket for the session 2019.
Know Here Some Important Instructions
On the day of examinations, there are some of the important instructions which must be kept in mind by each and every individual. Students almost get into trouble by keeping the things for the last minute. So, students have a look at the points and appear in your exam without any delay.
- Firstly, it is must to carry your desired hall ticket in the printed form with all the correct information.
- Remember that without your hall ticket you will not be allowed to enter your respective exam centre.
- Examination timings and the exam centre details are mentioned on your admit card please go through it very carefully.
- Reach to your examination hall on time. Try to reach at least five minutes prior than the scheduled timing.
- Do not carry any kind of paper along with you on the day of examination.
- Mobile phones, calculator, smart watches, bags etc are not allowed inside the examination hall.
All The Best!
If you have any query regarding this please let us know through your comments in the box provided below!