COHSEM HSSLC Admit Card 2020 is available in an offline mode. So, students of class 12th need to collect their admit card from their respective schools. As per the official notification, school heads/ concerned authorities need to collect the Manipur 12th Admit Card 2020 from the board’s office and distribute among the students. Council Of Higher Secondary Education Manipur (COHSEM) has released the admit card notification on its official website- cohsem.nic.in. Now, to know more about COHSEM HSSLC Admit Card 2020, go through the content below.
COHSESM HSSLC Admit Card 2020
Manipur board is going to conduct the HSE (12th) exam from the third week of February. In order to appear for exams, students must have their admit card. The roll number and the exam centre details are available on the admit card. Now, before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding class 12 admit card.
|COHSEM HSSLC Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||20 Jan 2020|
|Examination dates||14 Feb – 23 Mar 2020|
Admit Card: To know the availability of COHSEM HSSLC Admit Card 2020 Click Here
How To Download Manipur 12th Admit Card 2020
Here, in this session, we have discussed some easy steps which you can follow to download the admit card.
Step.1- Manipur board has released the admit card in an offline mode. So, all the desired students have to visit their respective schools first.
Step.2- After reaching school, the students need to contact the concerned authority of the examination.
Step.3- Once you have attained your admit card, check all the details carefully. If there is any error, get the corrections done.
Step.4- The students can take their admit card along with them. Also, do not forget to carry your admit card along with you on each day of the exam.
Note: To be eligible for HSE Examinations, the student should have at least 75% of attendance.
COHSESM HSSLC Admit Card 2020: Details
When the students will attain their admit card, they will see some information on it. The list of details present on the admit card is as follows:
- Conducting Body Name
- Name of Examination
- Respective Class
- Roll Number
- Enrollment Number
- Name of the Student
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Test Centre Details
- Photograph of the Student
- Important Instructions
Passing Criteria For Class 12 Students
Manipur board has set some passing criteria for the students appearing in class 12 examination. To qualify for the exam, the student needs to clear the passing criteria mentioned below.
|Full Theory Marks||Pass Theory Marks||Full Practical Marks||Pass Practical Marks||Total Mark|
If any students has passed in General English, MIL/ Alternative English and three elective subjects shall be taken into account for determination of pass, division, the distinction with a letter, the rank of the candidate.
Important Instructions For Examination
Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the general important instructions which should be kept in mind while appearing for the examination.
- Check whether you are carrying all the important documents or not while leaving for the exam centre.
- Make sure that you reach the exam centre at least 30 minutes before the start time of examination.
- Maintain discipline during frisking and document verification.
- Use of abusive language with the test centre staff or any individual is prohibited in the exam hall.
- No student is allowed to interact with another student without the permission of invigilator present at that time.
- The students are not allowed to carry any kind of electronic gadget such as mobile phones, headphones, calculators, smartwatches etc in the exam centre.
- Books, notepads, pagers etc are prohibited in the examination centre. If found any will be kept outside the exam hall and the authority will not be responsible for the misplace.
- Before leaving the exam centre, it is important for the students to submit their respective answer booklet to the invigilator present at that time.
- No permission will be given to the students to leave the exam hall before the end time.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Here, we have provided you with the answers of some frequently asked questions by the students regarding class 12 admit card.
Ans.1- Manipur board has released the admit card in an offline mode on January 20, 2020.
Ans.2- Class 12 admit card is available in an offline mode. The school heads can take the admit card from the board’s office and then distribute it to the students.
Ans.3- If any student has lost their admit card, he/she need to fill in the application form. Along with this, you need to pay the required amount as well.
Ans.4- Yes, the students need to take their admit card along with them on each day of examination. Without the admit card. students will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
Official Website: cohsem.nic.in
All the Best for Examination!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!