Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE) has released the dates for CHSE Odisha Supplementary Time Table 2019 as well as the application forms. So, the candidates who are going to appear for supplementary exams can now download the same. A direct link to download the CHSE Odisha Supplementary Time Table 2019 is available on the page. However, Odisha board has also released the same on the official website- chseodisha.nic.in. Scroll down the page to know more about class 12 supplementary examination 2019.
CHSE Odisha Supplementary Time Table 2019
Last year, Odisha board conducted class 12 supplementary examination from July 9-10. However, the board is conducting the exams a bit late this year. In order to appear in such examination, the candidates need to fill application forms which are available at the school login. Along with the application form, the candidates have to pay an amount of application fee as mentioned below. Before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates related to class 12 supplementary examination.
|Odisha +2 Supplementary Time Table 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Time Table||25 Jun 2019|
|Availability of Application Forms||27 Jun- 01 Jul 2019|
|Date of Examination (Theory)||18 Jul 2019|
|Declaration of Result||Aug 2019|
Odisha +2 Supplementary Theory Time Table 2019
|Date and Day of Examination||Timings||Subjects|
|18 July 2019
|10:00 am to 1:00 pm||All the theory subjects of Arts, Science, Commerce and Vocational stream (Regular, Ex-Regular and Distance Education)|
Odisha +2 Supplementary Practical Time Table 2019
|Date and Day of Examination||Subjects|
|19- 20 July 2019
|All practical subjects of Regular, Ex-Regular students of Arts & Science stream and Distance Education students of Arts and Commerce|
Time Table: To check and download the CHSE Odisha Supplementary Time Table 2019 Click Here.
How to Download CHSE Odisha Supplementary Time Table 2019?
The students need to have their supplementary exam in order to start preparing for the exams. The board releases the time table on the official website in PDF format. Here, we have discussed the steps for downloading the time table. The students can follow the same to download theirs.
Step.1- First of all, click on the link provided on the page to enter the official website.
Step.2- Once you will click on the link, you will be redirected to a new page of time table.
Step.3- On that page, you will see your class 12 supplementary time table.
Step.4- You can check and download the same for future purposes.
Odisha +2 Supplementary Examination 2019: Application Form
Supplementary examinations are a second chance provided to the students to qualify for the exam with the minimum required marks. In order to appear in the supplementary examination, the candidates need to fill in the application form which is available now. Along with the application form, the candidates need to pay an amount of application fee as well. Last year, the forms were available from the school itself. However, we expect that the application form will be released offline only. In order to fill the application form, the students need to visit their respective school along with one passport size photo and xerox copy of the mark sheet. There, you need to fill in your application form.
The board has set a different amount of application fee for a different category. The amount of application fee set by the board is as follows:
- In order to appear in non-practical subject for regular, ex-regular & distance education, candidates need to pay Rs.520.
- To appear for the practical subject without Biology by Regular, Ex. regular & distance education, students have to pay Rs. 540.
- Regular & ex. regular students have to submit the Rs. 560 to appear in Biology subject.
Eligibility Criteria for Supplementary Examination
Odisha board has set some eligibility criteria for the candidates who will be appearing for the compartment examination. As per the last year, the eligibility criteria set by the board is as follows:
- The students who have scored the required marks but were not able to clear one exam, either compulsory or elective, can appear in the exams.
- A compartmental candidate who had appeared in the main examination and was not able to clear it can appear in the instant examinations,
- If the result for any candidate has been canceled due to the involvement in malpractices, then they can not appear in the supplementary examinations.
Preparation Tips for Examinations
The students appearing in the supplementary examination need to keep one thing in mind that this is the last chance to clear the exam. After this, no further chance will be provided to them. Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the preparation tips which the students can follow to prepare their best for exams.
- Start with solving previous question paper and note down the mistakes you have done earlier. Try to cover those mistakes first.
- Start making notes in bullets, keywords, flow charts and diagrams. It will help you remember things better than studying the whole notes again and again.
- Make it a habit of sleeping early and getting up early the next morning. A fresh mind helps in catching knowledge fast.
- Make someone (family member or friend) sit in front of you. Start explaining things to them. Hence, this will help you know where you lack.
- Try to cover everything before the last day. Keep the last day for revision. Don’t learn anything new on that day.
Official Website: chseodisha.nic.in
All the Best!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.