It’s a good news for the students who are waiting for the CHSE Odisha Supplementary Time Table 2018. As the Odisha board has released the timetable on the official website i.e. chseodisha.nic.in. Students who wish to appear for the examination can check it. Moreover, they can also check on this page as we have covered all the information regarding the supplementary exams. Students who will appear for the examination needed to fill the application forms. The application process started in June and the students who did not clear the main examination applied successfully. Further, the examinations will be held in July. Scroll down the page to attain more information regarding it.
CHSE Odisha Supplementary Time Table 2018- Check Here
The board has already released the Odisha +2 Supplementary Time Table and as per it, the examinations will be conducted in July. So, now students need to gear up with the preparations. They can check the timetable below and ensure the complete details about the compartment exams.
|Date & Day||Timing||Subjects|
|9 Jul 2018
|10:00 AM to 1:00 PM||
|10 Jul 2018
|10:00 AM to 12 Noon||Biology- II (Zoology, Ex. Reg)|
Download Time Table: Click Here to Download Odisha +2 Supplementary Time Table 2018.
Practical Examinations- The Board has also released the practical examinations timetable. So students can have an overview of the dates from the table given below. It is important to note that students who were declared pass in the practical examinations earlier need not to appear for it. However, who did not clear it in the first attempt have to appear for it. The eligible candidates must contact the principals for filing the online form. Now have look at the dates of the practical examination.
|Date and Day||Subjects|
|11 Jul 2018
|Practical project evaluation of all subjects in Arts, Commerce & Science
Practical of Biology-I (Botany, Reg. & Ex. Reg.)
Practical for Vocational Trade Paper-I
|12 Jul 2018
|Practical of Biology Paper II (Zoology, Reg. & Ex. Reg.)
Practical for Vocational Trade Paper-II
Duration- Biology Ex-Regular Examination is for 2 hours
BFC & Trade Paper II for Vocational Stream is for 2.5 hours
How to Download the CHSE Odisha Supplementary Time Table 2018?
In order to prepare for the supplementary exams, students should have the Odisha +2 Supplementary Time Table. So for students help, we have provided the link as well as the procedure to download it. They can read the steps and apply them to download the timetable.
- Click on the link present on the page to download CHSE Odisha Supplementary Time Table 2018.
- A new page will appear on the screen. It consists of the compartment exam dates.
- Check the examination dates carefully.
- The timetable will be in pdf format, download it for your convenience.
CHSE Odisha Supplementary Exam 2018: Application Forms
The board released the application forms in the month of June and all the students registered for it successfully. It released the official notification for applications on June 9, 2018. You can further check all the dates from the table present below.
|CHSE Odisha Supplementary Exams 2018||Important Dates|
|Filling of the Application Forms||20 Jun 2018 to 25 Jun 2018|
|Submission of Fees through State Bank Collect||20 Jun 2018 to 26 Jun 2018|
|Submission of Forms by Zone Office in Head Office||29 Jun 2018|
Application Form Fee- The board has released the fee structure. So, check it carefully and pay the application fee to appear in the exam.
- To appear in non-practical subject for regular, ex-regular & distance education candidates- Rs.520.
- In order to appear for the practical subject without Biology by Regular, Ex. regular & distance education students have to pay Rs. 540.
- Whereas regular & ex. regular students have to submit the Rs. 560 to appear in Biology subject.
Documents Required While filling the Application Forms
As the application forms are released in the offline mode. So, to apply for the supplementary exams students need to fill it via their respective colleges. So, they need to carry some documents at the time of filling the application form. It is compulsory to submit the one passport size photograph and a xerox copy of the downloaded mark sheet in the college.
Eligibility Criteria to appear in Supplementary Exams
The board has released the eligibility criteria for the candidates who will appear for the instant examinations. So once check it and see if you are eligible or not to appear in the instant examinations.
- Students who have secured passing marks in the aggregate but did not clear one subject i.e. (Compulsory/Elective) can appear for the exam in that subject.
- A candidate who appeared in the main examinations as the Compartmental candidate in one subject and failed in it can appear for the instant examinations.
- If the candidate is eligible for the instant examination under the above conditions but his/her result has been canceled due to the involvement in the malpractice cannot appear for the instant exam.
We hope all the students secure well in this examination. We wish good luck to all the students for the exams and preparations.