CGSOS Admit Card 2020 for class 10th and 12th will be available by the second or third week of March expectedly. CG Open School 10th and 12th Admit Card 2020 releases in an offline mode. Chhattisgarh State Open School releases the notification regarding admit card on its official website- cgsos.co.in. So, all the students of class 10th and 12th appearing in the March exams have to visit their respective schools to collect CGSOS Admit Card 2020. To know more about the admit card, the students can go through the entire page.
CGSOS Admit Card 2020
Chhattisgarh board conducts class 10th and 12th exams in two sessions. One is the final exams and the other is the supplementary exams. But before the commencement of exams, the admit card to all the desired students is released. Admit card is very important document on each day of the exam. Without it, no student is allowed to enter the exam hall. Now, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding class 10th and 12th admit card.
|CGSOS Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||Mar 2020|
|Exam Dates||28 Mar 25 Apr 2020|
|Availability of Admit Card||Mar 2020|
|Exam Dates||27 Mar 27 Apr 2020|
How To Attain CGSOS Admit Card 2020
Chhattisgarh board releases the admit card in an offline mode. The students can follow the steps mentioned below to attain their admit card.
1st Step- Firstly, all the desired students need to visit their respective schools to collect the admit card.
2nd Step- After this, the students need to visit the concerned authority of examination.
3rd Step- Once you have attained the admit card, check all the details present on it carefully. If there is any error, get the corrections done.
4th Step- Take your admit card along with you. Also, do not forget to carry it on each day of the exam.
CG Open School 10th Admit Card 2020
Class 10th exams take place twice a year. One in the month of March and the other in the month of August. March session is the final exam. While the August session is the supplementary exams. For the first session, the exams take place in the last week of March. But before this, the admit card for all the desired students is issued by the board. Since, the admit card releases in an offline mode, the students need to visit their respective schools to collect the admit card.
After the completion of first session, the second session takes place in the form of supplementary exams. Such exams take place in the second week of August. While the admit card releases in the first week of August. The procedure for admit card is same as that of the first session.
CG Open School 12th Admit Card 2020
CG Open School 12th Admit Card 2020 is issued to all the desired students of class 12th. Class 12th exams are conducted in two parts. The exams for first session takes place in the end of the admit card. While the second session exams take place in the second week of August. But before this, the admit card for both the sessions is released separately. Admit card for March session is out in the second week of March. While for the August session, it releases in the first week of August.
General Instructions For Exams: Know Here
Here, in this session, we have discussed some of the preparation tips which might be helpful to the students during the exams.
- Make sure that you are carrying all the important documents before leaving for the exam centre.
- Maintain silence and stay in the queue at the time of the frisking and verification of document.
- No student is allowed to bring their family member or friend inside the exam hall. They can either stay outside or go back home.
- During the exam, no student is allowed to go anywhere in between the exam. You can either go before the exam or after the exam.
- Any kind of unwanted stationery item or electronic gadget is not allowed inside the exam hall. If found any will be kept outside the exam hall.
- Authorities will take strict actions against students found using unfair mean practices. Also, such students will not be allowed to give further examination.
- Before leaving the exam hall, the students need to submit their respective answer sheet to the invigilator present at that time.
- No student will be allowed to leave the exam hall before the end time of the exam.
Official Website: cgsos.co.in
All the best for the exams!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comments in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.