Chattisgarh State Open School is conducting the exams of the September session from September 18, 2018. So, now, the candidates are searching for CGSOS 12th Admit Card 2018 September. If you are looking for the same thing then you are in the right place. You will get your admit card in the first week of September 2018. When the board will release the link of CGSOS 12th Admit Card 2018 September, we will update it on our page. The admit card will be available online on the official website cgsos.co.in. To download the admit card, you will have to submit certain details and your admit card will appear to you. It will be released in the pdf format. If you want to get the detailed information about CGSOS 12th Admit Card 2018 September then you are advised to scroll down the entire page.
CGSOS 12th Admit Card 2018 September
In this section, you will be able to understand the important dates related to CGSOS 12th Admit Card 2018 September. So, before going into depth, you are advised to take a look at the table given which will provide you with the information about the admit card date. The table is provided below:
|CGSOS 12th Admit Card 2018 September||Important Dates|
|The Availability of Admit Card||1st week of Sep 2018|
|Exams will Begin From||18 Sep 2018|
|Exams will End on||05 Oct 2018|
Download Admit Card: The Candidates will be able to Download CGSOS 12th Admit Card 2018 September from the official website: cgsos.co.in
The Process to Download CGSOS 12th Admit Card 2018 September
For the students, it is very important to know the procedure to download the admit card. As it is mandatory for you to carry the admit card while going for the exams, you must know the process to get it. There are two relevant ways available for you to download it. Either from the link of this page or from the official website. The first procedure is very simple. So, we are providing the details for the second way. You can refer to the points given below:
- First of all, log on to the official website of CGSOS.
- You can use the direct link given on this page for this cause.
- Once, you will be navigated to the homepage, you will be able to see the section named “Important Links”.
- The section will be available in the left most corner of the page.
- In that section, you will get the link of “CGSOS 12th Admit Card 2018 September “.
- Now, you will have to click that link.
- Once, you will do so, you will get the page where you need to submit some necessary details.
- After the above step, you admit card will appear to you.
- At last, you are advised to take the printout of it for the future use.
CGSOS 12th Admit Card 2018 September Contains?
The candidates usually think that why the admit card is so necessary for the examination that a candidate cannot appear in the exams without it. So, here, we are giving the answer to your question. You will get some very important information on it so that it works as an identity proof for you. If you will not carry it then you will not be allowed to appear for the examination. You can get the idea of the contents available on the admit card from the points given below:
- Candidates’ Enrollment Number
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Name of the Candidates
- Conducting Body
- Board’s Name
- The DOB of the Students
- Parents’ Name
- Subjects’ Details (Code & Name)
- Exam Centre Venue (Code & Name)
- Exam Time
- Reporting Time
- Other Useful Details
Necessary Points Related to the Examinations
You are going to give the exams for class 12 so you are a bit experienced about the external board exams. You may have the idea of the things which are necessary for you are which are not. But if you have forgotten then we are here to remind you of those important things. You can check it from the points given below:
- The very first and the most important factor that you must not forget to carry the admit card at the of the examination.
- If you think that you could forget the admit card t _hen you are advised to take at least 4-5 copies of it. Keep 2-3 copies in your bag.
- Reach the exam centre 15 minutes before the reporting time.
- You can not borrow anything int he exams. So, keep each everything that you will need at the time of the exams.
- Let yourself calm at the examination hall.