CGSOS 10th time table Sept 2018 is now available. So, all those who are going to appear for the examinations for the September session can now check their schedule through the link provided below. Chattisgarh State Open School (CGSOS) has released the time table officially through its website- cgsos.co.in. The examinations for the September session are going to start from the second week. You can check the exact dates through the content mentioned below. Here, you will also come across the procedure to download it, important instructions and many more.
CGSOS 10th time Table Sept 2018| CG Open 10th Time Table 2018
Chattisgarh board conducted the open school examinations twice in a year. After the February session, now its time for the September session examinations. The board has released the schedule for class 10th as well as 12th. Here, we are going to discuss with you CGSOS 10th time table Sept 2018. At the same time, the board has released the schedule online in the pdf format. Now, first have a look at the table of the events given below followed by its procedure to download it.
|Date and Day||Subject Name||Subject Code|
|19 Sept 2018
|22 Sept 2018
|25 Sept 2018
|26 Sept 2018
|27 Sept 2018
|29 Sept 2018
|01 Oct 2018
|03 Oct 2018
|Marathi/ Urdu||204/ 206|
|04 Oct 2018
Time Table: To check and download your CGSOS 10th time table of September session 2018 Click Here
CGSOS 10th Sep Admit Card 2018 CGSOS 10th Sep Result 2018
You can also check the preview of the time table form below.
Here you get to know the timings of the examinations provided below. The examination is going to conduct is of a duration of 3 hours.
- Reporting Timing- 8:00 am
- Distribution of Answer sheets- 8:05 am
- Question paper Distribution- 8:10 am
- Starting Time of examination- 8:15 am to 11: 15 am
Procedure To Download CGSOS 10th Time Table Sept 2018
CGSOS 10th time table for September session 2018 is available online. So, to download your time table follow the steps provided below.
1st Step: Firstly, click on the link of the timetable which is available here. Or you can also, visit the official website in order to check the availability of the schedule.
2nd Step: As you click on the link a new window will appear on your screen.
3rd Step: Your CGSOS 10th time table Sept 2018 will appear on the screen in the pdf format.
4th Step: Check your schedule very carefully and download it.
5th Step: Once you download your schedule get note down all the dates as per your convenience.
Details On CGSOS 10th Time Table 2018
Here we are with the list of the items to be displayed on CGSOS 10th time table 2018. Check it out now.
- Dates of Examination
- Examination Timings
- Reporting Timings
- Name of all Subjects
- Board Name
- Name of Examination
- Session of Examination
- Class Column
- Important Instructions
Some Important Instructions- Check here
The board has listed out some of the important instructions. So, all those who are going to appear for the upcoming open school Chattisgarh board examinations have a look at the points given below.
- The examinations for class 10th and 12th will start as per the schedule. There will be no change in the dates of the examination under any circumstances.
- The board can make the changes in the dates as well as timings of the examinations.
- Students can attain the information regarding the experimental examinations from their respective examination authority.
- As per the instructions form the board the experimental/ Practical examinations will conduct during the gaps between the exams as per the convenience of schools.
- Reach to your examination centre in accordance to the reporting timing.
- Do not forget to carry all the required documents along with you such as your admit card and many more.
- Mobile phones, bags, wallets, calculator etc are all the restricted items inside the examination hall.
Tips To Prepare for the Examination
As the schedule of the examination has released. So, students who start your preparation. Here we are providing some of the tips which will help you in preparing for the examination.
- Firstly go through the syllabus of the entire subject.
- Make a list of all the relevant topics and start preparing each of them.
- Once you all set with from where you have to start then make your own schedule and start following it.
- Try to practice more questions rather than remembering them.
- Work on your weaker section as well as your speed.
- Look at the previous year question papers, analyze the cutoff and the weightage of each topic.
All The Best Guys! If You have any query regarding it do comment in the box provided below.