Chhattisgarh State Open School (CGSOS) has released CGSOS 10th Time Table 2018. The date sheet contains the date of the exam, subject, subject code and day of the exam. The exam for Class 10 starts from April 03, 2018, and will end on April 23, 2018. The students are advised to check the date sheet and start the preparation accordingly. It will help the students to secure good marks in the board exam. There is also a notice for the practical exams. As per it, the practical exams of the students will be ending on or before April 23, 2018. For more details, the students can go through the entire page.
CGSOS 10th Time Table 2018
CGSOS 10th Exams will be held on this timetable only. Whether there will be an announcement regarding any holiday or not, the exams will be conducted on the same day. The timing of the exam will be from 8:00 AM to 11:15 AM. In this time duration, the timer will be divided as:
- Reach the exam hall: Till 8:00 AM.
- Distribution of Answer sheets: Till 8:05 AM.
- Distribution of Question Paper to Read: Till 8:10 AM.
- Write the Answers: From 8:15 to 11:15.
You can also check the important dates of CGSOS 10th Time Table 2018 form the table below.
|High School Exam for class 10|
|Subject Code||Subject Name||Date of Exam||Day of Exam|
|212||Science||03 Apr 2018||Tuesday|
|216||Home Science||05 Apr 2018||Thursday|
|209||Sanskrit||07 Apr 2018||Saturday|
|211||mathematics||10 Apr 2018||Tuesday|
|204 / 206||Marathi / Urdu||11 Apr 2018||Wednesday|
|215||Business Study||12 Apr 2018||Thursday|
|202||English||16 Apr 2018||Monday|
|201||Hindi||18 Apr 2018||Wednesday|
|214||Economics||20 Apr 2018||Friday|
|213||Social Studies||23 Apr 2018||Monday|
You can also check the image below to have a look at the time table in Hindi language.
Download: Click Here to download CGSOS 10th Time Table 2018.
How to Download CGSOS 10th Time Table 2018
The students can also download the date sheet of class 10. To download the date sheet they can follow the steps given below.
- First, you will have to go to the official website.
- Then click on the link given on the left side named as “March-April 2018 Examination Time Table”.
- After that, a pdf file of date sheet will be opened.
- Download the date sheet and take the printout of the date sheet also.
Do’s and Dont’s at the time of Exam
The students who are going to appear for the board exam of class 10 are not familiar with the board exams. So they might have the confusions regarding the exams. To solve their confusions here are some points given below. The students can follow the instructions given.
- Start the preparation from today. Do not wait for the last night fight.
- Do the preparation according to your convenience whether in morning or at night.
- Don’t be stressed. Keep calm and work hard.
- You must carry the admit card at the time of appearing in the exam.
- Reach the examination hall before the specified time.
- Read the question paper first and then attempt it.
- Attempt the easy questions first then go for the rest of the questions.
- Do not write anything on the question paper except the roll number.
- Do not carry any electronic gadget in the examination hall.
- Carry some extra pen and pencil for any emergency.
What to do After the Exam?
The students of class 10 get confused after the exam. They don’t have the clarity about the next step usually. They get surrounded by many thought. So it is important to show them the ways to go far. They will have three options after the exam. They can go for the Science Stream or Arts Stream or Commerce Stream. What stream they will choose, it will depend on their interest. If you will choose Science stream then you will have the option to get back to the Arts or Commerce Stream. You can also do the preparation for some competitive exams like Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) and Industrial Training Centres (ITCs) or Indian Army or Indian Navy or Police Force. It is totally up to you which option you will choose.