CGBSE 12th Admit Card 2020 for regular and private students will be available by the last week of February expectedly. Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) releases the admit card on its official website- cgbse.nic.in. A direct link to download CGBSE 12th Admit Card 2020 will be provided on this page once officially available. To download CG Board 12th Admit Card 2020, the students need to submit their roll number and the addition of the numbers given. To know more about 12th admit card, the students can go through the entire page.
CGBSE 12th Admit Card 2020
Admit card is considered to be a very important document on each day of examination. Along with the main examination, Chattisgarh board also releases the vocational admit card as well. Last year, the admit card for main and vocational students was out on February 28. The same schedule is expected for this year too. The students can have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding class 12th admit card for the upcoming academic session.
|CGBSE 12th Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||Feb 2020|
|Exam Dates||02 Mar – 31 Mar 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of CGBSE 12th Admit Card 2020 Click Here
Steps To Download CG Board 12th Admit Card 2020
Admit card for regular and private students releases at the same login on the official website. Given below are some of the easy and simple steps which the students can follow to download the admit card.
Step.1- Firstly, the students need to click on the link provided on this page to visit the official website.
Step.2- Once you will click on the link, a new page of login will appear on your screen.
Step.3- On this page, you need to fill in your login details. You can either fill your roll number and the sum of the digits. Or you can fill your name, father’s name and the sum of the digits.
Step.4- After filling the details, click on the get detail button.
Step.5- Your admit card will appear on the screen. You can check and download it for future purposes.
Details Present On Class 12 Admit Card 2020
Admit card is a very important document on the day of examination. It acts as an identity card of the students as it consists of important details on it. The list of details present on the admit card is as follows:
- Name of the Conducting Body
- Examination Name
- Respective Class
- Name of the Student
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- List of Subjects
- Subject Code
- Test Centre Staff
- Signature of the Student
- Important Instructions
Some Important Instructions For Examination
While appearing in the exam, the students should keep in mind some of the important instructions which are mentioned below.
- Before leaving for the exam centre, make sure that you are carrying all the important documents.
- Try to reach the exam centre for at least half an hour before the start time of the exam.
- Maintain discipline and stay in the queue at the time of frisking and document verification.
- No electronic gadgets or unnecessary stationery items are allowed inside the exam centre. If found any will be kept outside the exam centre. Also, the board will not be responsible for the misplacement.
- The students are not allowed to use any kind of abusive language inside the exam hall.
- Authorities will take strict actions against the students found using unfair means practices.
- During the exam, the students can not go outside the exam hall. You can either go before the exam or after the exam.
- Before leaving the exam hall, the students need to submit their respective answer sheets to the invigilator present at that time.
- Students will only get 3 hours to complete the exam. No extra time will be given to any student.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
In this session, we have discussed some of the general questions which are frequently asked by the students related to class 12 admit card.
Ans.1- Chhattisgarh board is going to release the class 12th admit card in the last week of February 2020.
Ans.2- An admit card of the student consists of details related to the exam timings, reporting timings, list of subjects with subject code, test centre details and other information.
Ans.3- Chhattisgarh board releases class 12 admit card on the official website. The students need to log in either through their roll number and sum of digits. Or you can enter your name, father’s name and the sum of the digits.
Ans.4- Yes, it is important for the students to carry the admit card on each day of examination. Without access to the admit card, no student will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
Official Website: cgbse.nic.in
All the Best for Exams!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through the comment in the box provided below!!!