In the previous article, we have talked about the exam schedule. So, after the timetable of class 12, but now, we are providing the details about CGBSE 12th Admit Card 2019. As you all have appeared in one board exam already. So, you know the importance of the admit card. CG Board 12th Admit Card 2019 is the most important document while appearing the exam. The admit card will be released online on the official website of CG Board i.e. cgbse.nic.in. It will be available in the month of February 2019. In order to download the admit card, you will have to submit the required details. That’s how you will be able to download CG Board 12th Admit Card 2019. To get the detailed information about CGBSE 12th Admit Card 2019, you can scroll down this page.
CGBSE 12th Admit Card 2019
Now, it is the time for the students to know about the expected dates for the admit card. To understand the dates, you can observe the previous year’s time table and admit card. So, by analysing those factors, we came up with the expected dates related to CGBSE 12th Admit Card 2019. You can check it from the table given below:
|CGBSE 12th Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|The Release of the Admit Card||4th week of Feb 2019|
|The Start of the Exams||1st week of March 2019|
|End of the Exams||1st week of April 2019|
Admit Card: In Order to Download CGBSE 12th Admit Card 2019, you can go to the official website: cgbse.nic.in
The Process to Download CGBSE 12th Admit Card 2019
As we have already mentioned above that the admit card is an important document for the students not just at the time of enrolling in the examination but also it contains the roll number. So, you can use it at the time of checking the result. To download the admit card, you will have to follow some certain steps. You can get the steps from below:
Step-1: Go to the official website of CG board. To reach the website, you can refer to the link given on this page.
Step-2: After visiting the website, you will be able to see the link of “CGBSE 12th Admit Card 2019 ” on the homepage. It will be available on the left corner in the section “Entrance Letter”.
Step-3: While seeing the link, you are required to click it.
Step-4: Once, you will hit it, you will be redirected to a new window. On that window, you will have to enter some required details. In those details, you will have two options. You can submit:
- Roll Number and the Sum of the given Numbers
- Your Name, Father’s Name, and the Sum of the given Numbers
Step-5: After submitting the details, the admit card will appear to you.
Step-6: Thus, you are now suggested to take the printout of the admit card for the future reference.
Keep your Roll Number, Your Name/ Father’s Name ready to Download the admit card.
Details Mentioned on CG Board 12th Admit Card 2019
On the admit card or on the entrance letter, the candidates will be able to see some details. This information will contain the details of the students. It will include the student’s personal and educational information. The details can be checked from below:
- Board’s Name
- Name of the Examination
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- The Registration number
- Enrollment Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Student’s Photograph
- Parent’s Name
- School code
- School Name
- Centre Code
- Name of the Centre
- Other Useful Details
Important Instructions Related to CGBSE 12th Admit Card 2019
The students are advised to take care of some points. You can check the points from below:
- It is mandatory for the students to carry the admit card at the time of appearing for the examination.
- While downloading the admit card, you are advised to check all the details on it very carefully. If there will be any mistakes or error on the admit card then you can ask it by email to the official website. You can also make a call to the website’s number.
- It is important for the students to download it. The respective schools will also provide the admit card to the students.
- Note that, you can not change the exam centre presented on the admit card.
Preparation Tips for CG Board Exams 2019
For the board exams’ preparations, the candidates must have a strategy. To make the plan, the students will have to take care of the time table. To do so, you can check the points given below:
- Candidates must check the time table and do the preparations accordingly.
- Students are advised to take the admit card at the time of going for the exams.
- The students need not get up early in the morning. If you are comfortable to study at night then you can do so.
- For the preparation, the students are advised to solve the previous years’ question papers.
- You can also make the short notes regarding the topics in which you are weak.
- Do not stick to a particular subject and topics. Start the revision also.