CGBSE 10th Supplementary time table 2018 is now available. The examinations are going to commence in the month of July. You can check the dates of the examination and download it through the link is given below. Moreover, the students who wish to give the examination have to fill the application form online. Although the application forms are available on the official website i.e. cgbse.nic.in. However, you can apply directly through the link provided here. The Board has provided the students another opportunity to increase their score. So the aspiring students have to fill out the application form first. To know more about result scroll down the page and check out the CGBSE 10th supplementary time table, a procedure to apply online and many more.
CGBSE 10th Supplementary Time Table 2018
Last year board organized the CGBSE 10th supplementary examinations from June 22, 2017, to July 5, 2017. But this year the board conducts the examination from July 07 to July 25, 2018. On the other hand, the process of applying online for the examinations is going on. To know more about the important dates have a look at the table given below.
|CGBSE Supplementary Examination 2018||Important Dates|
|Application forms||25 May- 18 Jun 2018|
|Commencement of Examinations||07 Jul 2018|
|End of Examinations||23 Jul 2018|
Application Form: To apply for the CGBSE 10th supplementary examinations Click Here.
Time Table: To check and download the CGBSE 10th Supplementary time table Click Here
Datesheet of CGBSE 10th Supplementary Examinations
The dates of supplementary examinations are now available. You can check here the dates as well as the subject code of your respective subjects through the table given below.
|Dates and Day||Subject Code||Subject|
|07 Jul 2018
|09 Jul 2018
|401||Hindi (II and III language)|
|10 Jul 2018
|Music (for only blind students)
Drawing and Painting (for only mute and deaf students)
|11 Jul 2018
|Hindi (I language)
|13 Jul 2018
|16 Jul 2018
|Sanskrit (III language)
|18 Jul 2018||411||English (II and III language)|
|20 Jul 2018||200||Science|
|21 Jul 2018||901
Media and Entertainment
Banking Financial Services and Insurance
|23 Jul 2018||100||Maths|
Procedure to download CGBSE Class 10th Supplementary Timetable 2018
Students waiting for the timetable will get the timetable soon by this month. We will provide the timetable on this page. You all can further download it from this page. So below we have given some steps to download the timetable. Follow these while downloading the timetable.
- Visit the link present on the page in order to obtain the dates of the exams.
- Click on the link of “Class 10th Compartment Timetable 2018”.
- The timetable will appear on the screen in pdf format.
- At last download the timetable to check the examination dates.
How to Apply for CGBSE 10th Supplementary Examinations 2018?
Students willing to give the examination need to fill the application form. We understand that filling application form is the hectic and difficult process. So for helping students, we have given below the steps. It is important to read them carefully to avoid any discrepancy in the application form.
- First of all, visit the link which is given above and click on it.
- The homepage of the official website will appear. Click on the “Class 10th Compartment Application form” link present on the left corner of home page.
- A new login window will display on the screen. Enter your username and password in the login window. Further, submit the details.
- Now application form will appear on the screen. Fill the application form correctly with the details such as your roll number, registration number or your name.
- Submit the entered details in the application form.
- At last, make the payment by clicking on the “Make the payment” option.
- Now pop up message will appear on the screen which says that your fee is submitted. Lastly, take out the printout of the confirmation page for future use.
Application Fee of the Compartment Form
In order to be eligible for giving the compartment examinations, students need to fill out the application. Further application carries some charges. Students can fill the form from May 25 to June 18, 2018. But late fee i.e. Rs 550 needs to be submitted by the students who fill the form between June 8 to June 18, 2018.
- Application fee: Late fee for CGBSE 10th supplementary Examinations is Rs. 550/-
Mode of Payment of CGBSE Compartment Form
The application fees need to be submitted in online mode. There is no option of filling the application fee offline.
Mode of payment: In order to make the payment of application form you can go for net banking, Debit cards, or Credit cards.
About the Chattisgarh Board of Secondary Education
Chattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) came into existence on November 1, 2000. It imparts the secondary education in the state. The board conducts class 10th and 12th examinations every year. Moreover, the result announced at the end of May. The board’s aim is to develop and promote the secondary education. We wish good luck to all the students who will appear for the supplementary examination. Hope this time you all succeed to score well.
Best Wishes from Aglasem Team!
Official Website: cgbse.nic.in