CGBSE 10th Supplementary Admit Card 2019 is available now. Chattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) has released the class 10 supplementary admit card on June 27, 2019. So, the students appearing for the supplementary exams can download the admit card from the direct link provided on the page. However, CGBSE 10th Supplementary Admit Card 2019 is also available on the official website- cgbse.nic.in. In order to download the same, students need to log in using their roll number or name and father’s name. To know more about the class 10 supplementary admit card, students can go through the page.
CGBSE 10th Supplementary Admit Card 2019
Admit card is a very important document on the day of examination. Without admit card, no candidate is allowed to enter the exam hall. The board appoints one invigilator at the exam centre which makes sure that every student is having their admit card. Now, before moving forward, let us have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding class 10 admit card.
|CGBSE Class 10 Supplementary Admit Card 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||27 Jun 2019|
|Commencement of Exams||05 Jul 2019|
|Last Date of Exams||15 Jul 2019|
Admit Card: To check and download the CGBSE 10th Supplementary Admit Card 2019 Click Here
How to Download Class 10 Supplementary Admit Card 2019?
Chattisgarh board releases the supplementary admit card on the official login. Here, in this session, we have discussed the steps for downloading the admit card. Students can follow the same in order to download theirs.
Step.1- Firstly, click on the link provided on the page to visit the official website.
Step.2- Once you will click on the link, a new page of login will appear.
Step.3- On the login page, you need to fill in the login details such as roll number or name and father’s name along with the addition of numbers given on the page.
Step.4- After filling the details, click on the “Get Details” button.
Step.5- Once the details are successfully submitted, your admit card will appear on the screen. You can check and download the same.
Importance of Admit Card
As we have discussed earlier, the admit card is a very document for the candidate on the day of examination. It acts as an identity proof of the student appearing for the exam. The admit card of the student consist of personal, educational and test centre details. The list of details available on the admit card is as follows:
- Name of the Candidate
- School Name
- Test Centre Details
- Examination Roll Number
- Name of the Subjects
- Exam date and Timing
- Class of the Candidate
Instructions for Examination
While appearing for the examination, the candidates need to keep in mind the following instructions in order to avoid any confusion later on.
- The students should make it a habit to check every important document before leaving their place. Misplace of any document might lead to cancellation of the exam.
- During the exam, no student is allowed to interact with fellow students. If anyone wants to, they need to grant permission from the invigilator first.
- No student is allowed to carry any kind of electronic gadget, stationary (books, notepads etc) to the exam hall. If found any, it will be kept outside the exam hall and the authority will not be responsible for misplacement of such things.
- Any student found using unfair mean practices will not be allowed to continue with the exam. However, strict actions will be taken against them from the concerned authority.
- Before leaving the exam hall, the students need to submit their answer sheet to the invigilator present in the exam hall.
Official Website: cgbse.nic.in
All the Best for Exams!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comment in the box provided on the page!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.