Students waiting for CGBSE 10th Admit Card 2020 rejoice. The Chattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) is going to release the admit card for class 10 by the 4th week of February 2020 on their official website which is cgbse.nic.in. However, students can download the admit card with the link given below. To do so, they have to enter the roll no or the name of the candidate and his father’s name and the sum of given numbers. Students need to carry their admit card to the exam center otherwise they won’t be allowed to enter. Now to know more about the CGBSE 10th Admit Card 2020 scroll down.
CGBSE 10th Admit Card 2020
Last year the Chattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) began the examination from March 01 to 23. The admit card for this was announced on their website on February 27. As per the year’s before we are expecting that the board will release the admit card in the same manner as before. Students can check the important dates of CGBSE 10th Admit Card 2020 in the table below:
|CGBSE 10th Admit Card 2020||Important Dates|
|Availability of Admit Card||4th week of Feb 2020|
|Start of the Examination||1st week of Mar 2020|
|End of the Examination||3rd week of Mar 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of CGBSE 10th Admit Card 2020 Click Here
Where To Download CGBSE 10th Admit Card 2020
Students can follow the easy steps given below to download the admit card:
1st Step- First, you need to go to the link given above to download the admit card.
2nd Step- Or, you can go to the official website of the CGBSE.
3rd Step- Students will reach the home page of the CGBSE after the last step.
4th Step- There you have to click on the link of CGBSE 10th Admit Card 2020.
5th Step- It will be available under the section of Notice Board.
6th Step- When you click on the link you will see a new window in front of your screen.
7th Step- On that new window you have to add some details to download the admit card.
8th Step- Students need to enter roll number, or the candidate name, father’s name in the space provided.
9th Step- After adding all the information enter the submit button.
10th Step- After entering the submit button the admit card will appear in front of your screen. Check it properly and take a print out of the same.
CGBSE 10th Admit Card 2020: Details
Check the important details available in the admit card from the list given below:
- Students Name
- Students Roll Number
- Enrorllment Number
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- School Code
- Center Code
- School Name
- Center Name
- Other Important Information
Important Information Of CG Board Class 10 Admit Card
Students who are appearing for the board examination first time needs to know about the important information of an admit card. Therefore, in this section, we are going to tell you about it. We have already discussed it a little bit before now we are going to shed some more light on the subjects. Starting with the details available on the admit card. Students must check all the information available on it. Because based on this, they will be identified in the premises of examination. Afterward comes the address of the exam center only because of this you will be able to reach the exam hall. Students appearing for the exams are going to be inspected by the examiner with the help of an admit card. Therefore, it is important to carry it with yourself to the exam centre.
Students appearing for the examination of class 10th need to be aware of the important instruction of the exam centre. Therefore, we are providing you with all the information here check them below:
- Students need to reach the exam center before the time slot to avoid any kind of traffic or delay on the day of examination.
- All students who are appearing for the examination need to reach the examination center before 9:00 am.
- After five minutes, the answer sheet is going to be distributed to the students.
- The questions paper is going to be given to students around 9:25 am.
- Students need to carry all the important documents and their stationery to the examination center with them. To avoid missing anything students are advised to pack all the things a night before the examination.
- Students are not allowed to discuss anything so if you have queries regarding the question paper you need to ask the examiner.
- Any kind of misbehavior will not be tolerated by the examiner in the examination center the answer sheet of that student will be canceled right away.
- Students have to give their answer sheet at the end of the examination to the examiner available in their room. if you don’t do this and something happens to your answer sheet board is not going to be responsible for this.
Official Website: cgbse.nic.in
All the Best for the Examination to Every Student.
If you have any queries or concern you can write it to us in the comment section below.