CG Open School 10th Admit Card March 2020 will be available by the second or third week of March expectedly. So, all the students appearing in the March exams can now go through the entire page to know more. CG Open School 10th Admit Card March 2020 releases in an offline mode. Chattisgarh State Open School (CGSOS) releases the notification regarding the same on its official website- cgsos.co.in. This means that the students have to contact their respective school authorities to attain CGSOS 10th Admit Card 2020.
CG Open School 10th Admit Card March 2020
Chattisgarh open board conducts class 10th exams in the month of March. But before this the admit card for all the desired students is issued. Admit card is a very important document on the day of examination. It is required at the time of document verification. Now, the students can have a look at the table below to know the important dates regarding class 10th admit card.
|CG Open School 10th Admit Card March 2020||Important Dates|
|Issuance of Admit Card||Mar 2020|
|Exam Dates||28 Mar – 25 Apr 2020|
Admit Card: To check the availability of CGSOS 10th Admit Card 2020 Click Here
How To Attain CGSOS 10th Admit Card 2020
Chattisgarh open board releases the class 10th admit card in an offline mode. Given below are some of the easy steps to attain the hall ticket. The students can follow the same to attain theirs.
Step.1- Since the admit card releases in an offline mode. So, all the students have to visit their respective schools firstly.
Step.2- Once you will reach the school, contact the concerned authority of examination for the admit card.
Step.3- As you will get your admit card, check all the details present on it carefully. If there is any error, get the correctiosn done by the schools.
Step.4- Now, take your admit card along with you. Also, do not forget to carry it on each day of examination.
Details Present On CG Open School 10th Admit Card March 2020
As discussed earlier, admit card is a important document on the day of exam. It consist of personal, educational and test centre related information. The list of details present on the admit card is as follows:
- Name of the Conducting Body
- Examination Name
- Student’s Name
- Respective Class
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- List of Subjects
- Subject Code
- Exam Timings
- Test Centre Details
- Photograph of the Student
- Signature of the Student
- Some Important Instructions
Some General Instructions For Exams: Know Here
Here, in this session, we have discussed the general instructions which should be kept in mind while appearing for the exam.
- Before leaving your place, make sure that you are carrying all the important documents required at the exam centre.
- Students are not allowed to bring their family members or friends inside the exam hall. They can either wait outside or go back home.
- During frisking and verification of documents, the students are advised to stay in the queue and maintain silence.
- Students can not go anywhere in between the exam. You can either go before the exam or after the exam.
- No student is allowed to bring any kind of unwanted stationery items or electronic gadget inside the exam hall. If found any will be kept outside the exam hall.
- Authorities will take strict actions against students found using unfair mean practices. Also, such students are not allowed to give any further exam.
- Before leaving the exam hall, the students need to make sure that they submit their respective answer scripts to the invigilator present at that time.
- No student will be allowed to leave the exam hall before the end time of the exam.
Official Website: cgsos.co.in
All the best for exams!!!
If you have any doubt regarding this then let us know through your comments in the box provided below!!!
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.