CG Open 10th Time Table 2021 – Chattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) is conducting CG Open 10th exams from June 21, 2021. Students of class 10 need to collect the question paper and answer copies from the designated centre from June 21 to 25. They can take question paper home and then submit it to their respective schools between June 26-30. It is applicable for students appearing for both main and improvement exams. It is to be noted that the answer sheets must be submitted within 5 days of receiving them. Check more details on CG Open 10th time table 2021 from this page.
Latest: CG Open 10th examination 2021 schedule released. However, this year, the board has changed the method of conducting the examination. Students need to collect the question paper and answer copies from the designated centres and submit it within 5 days. The distribution of the CGSOS 10th question paper and answer copies are scheduled to be held between June 21 to 25.
CG Open 10th Time Table 2021
The answer sheet as completed by the students must be submitted by the student itself. Written answer sheets will not be accepted if sent by post or post.From the table below, students can check the schedule for distribution of question paper and submission of answer sheets by the students.
|Distribution of QPs at centers||Submission of answers sheets by students|
|21 Jun 2021||26 Jun 2021|
|22 Jun 2021||27 Jun 2021|
|23 Jun 2021||28 Jun 2021|
|24 Jun 2021||29 Jun 2021|
|25 Jun 2021||30 Jun 2021|
Official website: sos.cg.nic.in.
Important Instructions for CG Open Class 10 Exam 2021
CG open school class 10 students go through the important instructions as released by the board from below:
- Students need to submit the answer sheets to their respective school within 5 days from obtain the question paper.
- Chhatisgarh Open School will notify the students by SMS, the schedule by which students need to report at the designated center to obtain class 10 question paper and answer copies.
- Students who do not receive SMS can collect their question paper on the last date of distribution.
- In case if a student is Covid positive during the examination, then before the CG open school provide question paper and answer book to the person authorized by the student, they need to submit their COVID positive report, and application. Also, it is mandatory that on the student’s application, the name of the authorized person, any photo ID and signature should be mentioned. Only after matching it with the photo ID, question papers and answer books will be given to the authorized person .
- Moreover, students will be also given supplementary answer books in the ratio of 40% (minimum one) of the main answer book.
- If a student require additional answer book in addition to the supplementary answer sheet given, then they can write the answer in A-4 size page and attach it to the main answer book. On each additional page, you will need to wrote your roll number.
- Those who do not receive the question paper within the stipulated time or do not submit the written answer sheet within the time limit of 5 days will also be considered absent.
- Answers should be written only using black or blue pen. Using any other colored pen is prohibited.
- The answers in answer sheet should be written in the candidate’s hand writing only.
- You will get separate answer sheets for each subject’s question paper. The examinees need to mark the answers to questions from the same subject in an answer book.
- On the front page of the answer book, it is mandatory for the examinees to write details like roll number, subject, subject code, signature, date.
- You must not forget to sign the attendance sheet when obtaining the question paper from the designated center.
How to download CG Open 10th Time Table 2021?
Candidates must ensure that they have a strong internet connection and a compatible browser before downloading the CG Open 10th Time Table 2021. The steps to download the same are as follows.
1st step: First of all, you need to click on the above given link.
2nd step: Doing so, leads to the opening of the time table in PDF format.
3rd step: As the last step, download it and keep it safe for further references.
List of Subjects in CG Open 10th Time Table 2021?
The CG board conducts the CG Open class 10th examination for the following theory subjects.
- Home Science
- Marathi / Urdu
- Social Science
How to prepare for CG Open 10th Examination?
Usually, there is 3-4 days gap between each subject in the CG open paper. To prepare for the CG Open 10th Examination, the candidates can refer to the following tips and tricks.
- For English, candidates should read all the prose and poems for answering reference to context questions. You can also practice grammar from BBC compacta.
- For Mathematics, candidates can practice NCERT examples.
- In case of Marathi / Urdu subject, students should read the standard books. You can also read newspapers for better vocabulary.
- For Science, you can refer to the HC Verma books and also practice diagrams with labels.
- In case of SST, you should learn all the dates of important events and practice maps and topography.
About CG Board
the origins of the CG board sates back to the year 2000, the headquarters of the same are located in the city of Raipur. The main functions of the board are to conduct class 10th, 12th examination and it is also responsible for development of primary and secondary education in the state. Apart from it, it also creates and proposes curriculum, instructs necessary steps to raise the level of education in the state. The CG board also provides recognition and affiliation to the schools in the Chattisgarh state.
FAQ’s for CG Open 10th Time Table 2021
Ans 1. Candidates have to download CG Open 10th Examination in online mode only.
Ans 2. Candidates have to reach 1 hour before the commencement of exam.
Ans 3. No, the students cannot request a change in dates.
Ans 4. No, the candidates have to the carry the CG class 10th admit card in hardcopy format only.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.